Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Willy Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interesting that a common line on a ladies profile is something like "I do NOT want a pic of your cock. They all look the same!". It seems we're wasting our time, guys, trying to impress with photos of our manhood (though I occasionally find exceptions ).

But do they really all look the same? After all, to my eyes at least, every pussy is wonderfully different and amazing ... Each one is unique; the colour, the shape, the size of the clit, the way the labia look ... each one fascinating and exciting to explore. I could look at a hundred and still be awe-struck by the next! And that's something I never want to lose ... the 'wow' feeling ... and the appreciation of being allowed to see something so intimate.

On the other hand, I sometimes think that when the pic shows a pussy tantalisingly covered by panties (especially those shots where you can see the suggestion of the shape, or a flash of pussy-lip, or mmmm a hint of wetness) ... those pics are if anything even hotter. Sometimes, I feel I'd rather not see everything until that moment when I can actually reach down, slide off the silky nickers and see for myself. Awesome!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol you just answerd your own Question.

over a year ago

cocks look a muchness after the first 500. I never make a decision to meet on a cock picture as i don't intend to spend ages looking at your cock. I think what women are hinting at is just because you have a decent cock they dont want to have to put a bag on your head to fuck you.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

What a picture can't tell you is how well you can use it and everything else are your disposal!!!!!

over a year ago

"cocks look a muchness after the first 500. I never make a decision to meet on a cock picture as i don't intend to spend ages looking at your cock. I think what women are hinting at is just because you have a decent cock they dont want to have to put a bag on your head to fuck you."

Best to put a bag over your head aswell, in case the fellas' bag falls off, lol.....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

haha I just answered this somewhere else !

I like cock pics, and no , they are not all the same

over a year ago

I like to be surprised...having in shoved in your face as it were doesn't appeal, especially if ALL the pictures are cock ones!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have just cleared out my mailbox

The amount of cocks standing to attention made my inbox look like some sort of parade

I don't mind cock pics BUT they can be done just as classy and tantalising as some of the pussy pics,I much prefer that

Holding it next to a can of or TV remote or dvd case with trousers round ankles does not tantalise me in the slightest

over a year ago

"cocks look a muchness after the first 500. I never make a decision to meet on a cock picture as i don't intend to spend ages looking at your cock. I think what women are hinting at is just because you have a decent cock they dont want to have to put a bag on your head to fuck you.

Best to put a bag over your head aswell, in case the fellas' bag falls off, lol..... "

I would rather be choosy as both bags could fall off

over a year ago

It's a shame I can't post the GIFs I've made of my cock (GIFs are those animated images you see repeating over and over in many adverts on the net), I like to do kegel exercises and I usually impress a girl when I do them in front of her

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Holding it next to a can of or TV remote or dvd case with trousers round ankles does not tantalise me in the slightest "

Not a very welcoming view at all, and anyone who thinks we're impressed bi it needs to do some serious rethinking!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

WILLY PICS are fine but who really wants one as an introduction to someone new

You DO NOT meet a man with his willy in in hand in any other social situation.. so why is it considered appropriate to do so here?

I want to see the whole man I am gonna get

over a year ago

"cocks look a muchness after the first 500. I never make a decision to meet on a cock picture as i don't intend to spend ages looking at your cock. I think what women are hinting at is just because you have a decent cock they dont want to have to put a bag on your head to fuck you.

Best to put a bag over your head aswell, in case the fellas' bag falls off, lol.....

I would rather be choosy as both bags could fall off "

Lmao, good point...best to be sure

over a year ago

No they are not all the same, my cock orange with blue spots and a gold coloured head

Shaz does like to see cock shots and if she finds it a nice one, can excite her.

For me (looking at womens pics) i'm not keen at open pussy shots, I like to see a nice pair of french knickers (with the lady inside them)

Tony

over a year ago

"No they are not all the same, my cock orange with blue spots and a gold coloured head

Shaz does like to see cock shots and if she finds it a nice one, can excite her.

For me (looking at womens pics) i'm not keen at open pussy shots, I like to see a nice pair of french knickers (with the lady inside them)

Tony"

Sounds like Jake out of the tweenies if its that colour

over a year ago

"Sounds like Jake out of the tweenies if its that colour "

Well I was going to put pink with yellow spots like Mr blobby's but that just sounded ewww

Tony

over a year ago

I don't think mr blobby had a cock. I will google though

over a year ago

Best to keep them private, that way if someone wants to see it they can ask, personally speaking, if someone messages us with a cock pic attached or as an avatar thy’ve blew there chances. If they think a picture of their cock is there best selling point then I’d rather they didn’t message us.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

there was a mrs blobby so there must have been a blobby cock

over a year ago

nice cock pics only mean that part of the body is nicely looked after but if not a pretty face and bedroom eyes to go with it well how can someone feel comfortable with that person.

have seen some nice looking guys and not seen there cock and found them much more interesting to look at and more mysterious

over a year ago

"there was a mrs blobby so there must have been a blobby cock "

Have seen one or two of them on here

Tony

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"there was a mrs blobby so there must have been a blobby cock

Have seen one or two of them on here

Tony "

over a year ago

Yes there was a Mrs blobby but no baby blobby's so maybe he didnt have a cock. I would panic though if mine got big yellow spots on it.

over a year ago

"there was a mrs blobby so there must have been a blobby cock "

Blobby cock? Sounds like a load of rubbish to me

over a year ago

"Yes there was a Mrs blobby but no baby blobby's so maybe he didnt have a cock. I would panic though if mine got big yellow spots on it."

Yes there was a baby blobby - I saw it in Noel Edmund's Crinkly Bottom!

over a year ago

"I like to be surprised...having in shoved in your face as it were doesn't appeal, especially if ALL the pictures are cock ones! "

Think that sums me up, too. I am not totally against cock pics, and some are vry artistic and tantalising. I am just disappointed when a male profile has virtually no profile text nothing other than cock pictures to give me an idea of what the chap is all about. Bottom line... I need a bit more.

over a year ago

I like cock pics but do tend to like them behind a nice pair of boxers or even lace to give me something to think about lol

And guys just a bit of a hint when taking a cock shot, Dont put the camera so close that it looks like you are part elephant it gets to be a let down when i meet someone and it doesnt measure up xxx Lois xxx

over a year ago

"I like cock pics but do tend to like them behind a nice pair of boxers or even lace to give me something to think about lol

And guys just a bit of a hint when taking a cock shot, Dont put the camera so close that it looks like you are part elephant it gets to be a let down when i meet someone and it doesnt measure up xxx Lois xxx "

excellent point - wide angle not always best lens to use lol xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I like cock pics but do tend to like them behind a nice pair of boxers or even lace to give me something to think about lol

And guys just a bit of a hint when taking a cock shot, Dont put the camera so close that it looks like you are part elephant it gets to be a let down when i meet someone and it doesnt measure up xxx Lois xxx "

I've had those.....Monster cocks that turn out to be Kitten cocks...

over a year ago

Kitten cocks wiping coffee from laptop here that was a good 1 i call them Milk Maid lollies as they are about the same size xxx Lois xxx

over a year ago

"Kitten cocks wiping coffee from laptop here that was a good 1 i call them Milk Maid lollies as they are about the same size xxx Lois xxx"

pmsl milky tea here and all over my lap, ouch!!

Post new Message to Thread