Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chuckles...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What memories make you chuckle, even after a considerable amount of time has elapsed?

One of mine is when I drove pasta fellow student busy looking under the bonnet of his car. When I slowed down and called his name he raised his head and at that moment the bonnet fell down entrapping him with only his legs sticking out - it took me a bout 10 minutes to stop crying with laughter before I could even ask him if he was alright (which fortunately he was)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

my dad ets everything and anything often without asking what it is

we went to a chinese buffet one day and while queing for the food he chucked a handful of what he thought were dried shrimp in his mouth and chomped away....only they werent dried shrimp - they were tiny little dried chillis!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never seen anyone eat 4 bowls of fruit salad so quickly!!!!!! lol

has he learnt his lesson?? has he fuck!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive got too many to mention but i did go on a date with the wrong guy one night. I was meeting this guy in the pub after spending sometime with him the night before only id been pissed. So walked in the pub and this guy was sitting on his own so i plonked myself next to him got a drink asked him if hewanted to go on a pub crawl which we did finely i invited him back to my house. Before we went in he said to me "I dont think im who you think i am" it was so funny at the time

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Remember being called 'Chuckles' by my Grandad

Funnily enough a very good friend calls me that now

Now that makes me chuckle x

over a year ago

"Remember being called 'Chuckles' by my Grandad

Funnily enough a very good friend calls me that now

Now that makes me chuckle x

"

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ive got too many to mention but i did go on a date with the wrong guy one night. I was meeting this guy in the pub after spending sometime with him the night before only id been pissed. So walked in the pub and this guy was sitting on his own so i plonked myself next to him got a drink asked him if hewanted to go on a pub crawl which we did finely i invited him back to my house. Before we went in he said to me "I dont think im who you think i am" it was so funny at the time"

What happened to the guy you were meant to meet

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ive got too many to mention but i did go on a date with the wrong guy one night. I was meeting this guy in the pub after spending sometime with him the night before only id been pissed. So walked in the pub and this guy was sitting on his own so i plonked myself next to him got a drink asked him if hewanted to go on a pub crawl which we did finely i invited him back to my house. Before we went in he said to me "I dont think im who you think i am" it was so funny at the time

What happened to the guy you were meant to meet "

Not to sure but my friend worked behind the bar and she didnt know what he looked like either but said some guy had come in about 10 minutes after i left had one pint and left and she thought that may have been him. Good job ive mellowed as ive gotten older lol

over a year ago

Once drove up behind a nice blonde with long flowing hair, nice jeans, tight little ass... and beeped her... only to drive past and see a fookin beard! Felt a proper gay twat.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

When I was about 8 I was mad about the ashes tests. Every lunchtime I would run home from school for my lunch and my mum had had to turn the TV on twenty minutes before hand for it to warm up. Typical B&W TV's LOL.

One day my dad came home waving tickets for the test at Old trafford. The day duly arrived. We all cleared the turn styles and I ran ahead up the steps. Got to the top looked out over the pitch, turned around to my Dad and shouted HEY IT'S IN COLOUR !!!!!!!!!! still makes me giggle to this day .

over a year ago

Was in the bath with Kate, one afternoon, when we were courting. Her dad came into the bathroom, had a pee and walked out....he had changed his shift and had done the night shift. He should have been on afternoons

He never mentioned it though, bless

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

My gorgeous girl and I were making out on the sofa one night and were both nude just about to get down to the nitty gritty when our 18 month old daughter walked in. "Why havn't you got any clothes on" she asked. "Well we were a bit warm so we took our clothes off" Daughter says " It is hot in here" she proceeded to take her PJ's off and laid down between us.

Fekking contraceptive kids, who needs them?

over a year ago

omg god guys and girls, keep them coming - this is hilarious... I had a tummy ache this morning which has not gone away all day but now it has turned into a tummy ache with laughter - that is brilliant xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"When I was about 8 I was mad about the ashes tests. Every lunchtime I would run home from school for my lunch and my mum had had to turn the TV on twenty minutes before hand for it to warm up. Typical B&W TV's LOL.

One day my dad came home waving tickets for the test at Old trafford. The day duly arrived. We all cleared the turn styles and I ran ahead up the steps. Got to the top looked out over the pitch, turned around to my Dad and shouted HEY IT'S IN COLOUR !!!!!!!!!! still makes me giggle to this day . "

That is such a lovely story

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"What happened to the guy you were meant to meet "

Hes that bugger that posts on here all the time moaning about the woman that never turned up ....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"What happened to the guy you were meant to meet

Hes that bugger that posts on here all the time moaning about the woman that never turned up .... "

Can you narrow that down a bit,could be one of thousands

Post new Message to Thread