Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I am a timewaster !

Jump to newest

By *iss scarlett OP   Woman
over a year ago

in scarlettsville ,west lothian

Hanging my head in shame . Got a message 10 mins ago saying I am here waiting for you ,where are you ? Completely forgot about arranging this coffee meeting .

Must be my age !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol I did that last week to a vanilla friend, she was mad lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you should have blamed the traffic lol xx

over a year ago

"Hanging my head in shame . Got a message 10 mins ago saying I am here waiting for you ,where are you ? Completely forgot about arranging this coffee meeting .

Must be my age ! "

Bloody Single Women again !

over a year ago

"Hanging my head in shame . Got a message 10 mins ago saying I am here waiting for you ,where are you ? Completely forgot about arranging this coffee meeting .

Must be my age ! "

Love this post as it was such a charming, innocent and honest statement - although somebody was clearly disappointed by your failure to turn up. Wondering if that person gets the chance to read your confession on here and will give you another chance..

We certainly would x

over a year ago

When you see all of the posts in the forums on time wasting and the reasons people dont turn up - I wouldnt like to get a message saying

"Sorry, I forgot"

over a year ago

Awww bless you. What did you tell them?

I was meant to have 4some meet tonight but have had to back out. This was after previously postponing until Thursday but then actually being able to make it today. Luckily they've realised we're genuine and we're now back on to plan B for Thursday!

over a year ago

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy that posted the thread.

Runs...............

over a year ago

"I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy that posted the thread.

Runs...............

"

I'd have the same respect for them but then I think I have a higher tolerance than some for single guys. There are some gems out there!

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I don't think forgetting an arrangement means that someone is a timewaster..........just means that they are human.

I haven't done this yet to a Fab meet...but today I should have met friends for lunch at 12 noon....and only remembered at 2.45pm ... no excuses....just clear forgot all about it. I have made several phone calls apologising and none of my lovely friends gave me a hard time about it.

I hope I never do forget to turn up for a meet...but if I did I would like to believe that the person would accept my apology. I have had it happen to me...and certainly gave the guy in question a second chance (and was glad I had cos we had a great time).

By *iss scarlett OP   Woman
over a year ago

in scarlettsville ,west lothian

I have apologised profusely to the man in question . He has kindly accepted my apologies and we are rearranging . I will put it in my diary this time .

over a year ago

"I have apologised profusely to the man in question . He has kindly accepted my apologies and we are rearranging . I will put it in my diary this time . "

Get a few of us to remind you say 24 , 12, 6 , 2 and half an hour before lol xx

over a year ago

I also hav e to admit to being a "timewaster" and "shallow" for not wanting to travel 218 miles to meet someone who has only been here for 2 days with no pics or verifications on their profile.

I should be taken outside tied to the nearest tree trunk and whipped with a wet towel til my skin peels off and salt rubbed in the wounds xxx Lois xxx

over a year ago

"I also hav e to admit to being a "timewaster" and "shallow" for not wanting to travel 218 miles to meet someone who has only been here for 2 days with no pics or verifications on their profile.

I should be taken outside tied to the nearest tree trunk and whipped with a wet towel til my skin peels off and salt rubbed in the wounds xxx Lois xxx "

Isn't that taking BDSM a little bit far

over a year ago

"I also hav e to admit to being a "timewaster" and "shallow" for not wanting to travel 218 miles to meet someone who has only been here for 2 days with no pics or verifications on their profile.

I should be taken outside tied to the nearest tree trunk and whipped with a wet towel til my skin peels off and salt rubbed in the wounds xxx Lois xxx

Isn't that taking BDSM a little bit far "

Actually, we would not travel any distance for somebody who has only been on the site for a few minutes, lacking pics, veris etc....so you are not a time waster , you are sensible xx

over a year ago

Thankyou for that i thought it was me being too picky lol and i dont mind the wet towel its the taste of salt that gets me going every time xxx Lois xxx

Post new Message to Thread