Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Differences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the difference between being judgemental and being sensible? So many times people say "that's disgusting" or "you won't catch me doing that", etc. yet some people call them judgemental. Is there a difference between the two and what is it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes there is a difference, just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean your right.

Give us an example of what you mean

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yes there is a difference, just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean your right.

"

Firstly I am not posting my views on things. Just looking for other peoples opinions. Here's several example "I won't associate myself with anyone who gets involved with drugs", "all teenage pregnancies are wrong". Probably loads more, but these are the main ones.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Yes there is a difference, just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean your right.

Firstly I am not posting my views on things. Just looking for other peoples opinions. Here's several example "I won't associate myself with anyone who gets involved with drugs", "all teenage pregnancies are wrong". Probably loads more, but these are the main ones."

first example is a choice second one is being judgemental

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it depends on how you say something. For example. Say " I dont feel that way about it". Not " you're wrong! ".

X

Post new Message to Thread