Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

in love?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone fell In love off this site lol

I know it sounds daft but thought I might as well ask.

I not in love btw just looking for NSA atm lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep twice and it doesnt work because men on here dont want commitment mostly x

over a year ago

I miss being in love but I'm terrified of it too, that's why I came here rather than a dating site. Relationships scare the living heck out of me since my marriage break up.

over a year ago

no just sort of fond of a couple of people, as in i quite liked hearing from them and enjoyed their company.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I got halfway down the slippery slope on here once....there's loads of couples met on here, love just bites you in the bum when you least expect it!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

From a different site but neither of us were remotely looking for it! Were just after naughty fun... Which we are still having plenty of, just found a partner too

Ruby x

over a year ago

I've seen a couple of posts over the last week from ladies who have and it hasn't ended well.

My advice - of this happens to you don't splash it all over the forum

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I've seen a couple of posts over the last week from ladies who have and it hasn't ended well.

My advice - of this happens to you don't splash it all over the forum "

Too right!!

over a year ago

"I've seen a couple of posts over the last week from ladies who have and it hasn't ended well.

I agree. Ppl tend to jump in feet first before giving themselves time to adjust. Hence why it doesn't work out how they want it too!

over a year ago

This is my first time using the forum lol n been on here for years lol

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"I miss being in love but I'm terrified of it too, that's why I came here rather than a dating site. Relationships scare the living heck out of me since my marriage break up."

I hope your courage returns some day.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is truly lovely when it happens and you can see how happy people are.

sadly, not so when it doesn't work.

as above: if it doesn't, just move on with dignity.

over a year ago

This is my first time using the forum lol n been on here for years lol"

Ah well welcome to you.

Yes a couple of ladies have posted and not presented themselves In the best light recently. All because of that little four letter word. Hate to see someone else publically out their personal feelings. The forums can give some harsh responses at times.

over a year ago

"it is truly lovely when it happens and you can see how happy people are.

sadly, not so when it doesn't work.

as above: if it doesn't, just move on with dignity. "

Very true

over a year ago

I agree. Ppl tend to jump in feet first before giving themselves time to adjust. Hence why it doesn't work out how they want it too!"

Over the last few years I've seen it happen a few times. Some you can spot in the forums, some you find out about through friends or mutual acquaintances.

Those that choose to make it known in here? I respect their choice. If it lasts - great. If it doesn't? Provided both parties don't descend into public bitching and arguments - all good. Relationships either work or don't, when they start both real life and via Fab. The difference being those that commence outside of Fab end up on bookface!

And I speak as someone very happily in a new relationship that started on Fab. Albeit one that's formed over time (it's a year today since our first 'coffee') and not in any way been 'jumped into'.

It can happen on here and can work out as well as any relationship formed elsewhere. And let's face it - if two singles wish to continue enjoying swinging, Fab and all that goes with it as a couple - I reckon it's a lot easier to do so having met on here than trying to integrate someone with no experience in the scene into your fun!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Yep twice and it doesnt work because men on here dont want commitment mostly x"

Sorry, though that might be your experience, from my experience on here your comment is a wrong generalisation.

over a year ago

fell head over heels in love, best feeling ever. butterflies n constant smiling, aching cheeks was ace..

i enjoyed what i had for the length of time it lasted. no regrets

over a year ago

No never, I've never loved anyone full stop on or off the site

I did have a guy fall for me once though, he wanted to move into my home and everything

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I have felt love for some of my meets because a few of them I am very close to and now regard as friends.

It doesn't mean I am in a relationship with them, just that once naked and playing, there is little to hide behind and it's bought a closeness that I think is very special.

I've been single for 26 years, and it's highly unlikely that it will ever change but I never say never and in the meantime, I shall continue to leave my heart open for those I have love and respect for.

over a year ago

I would run a mile if a guy ever mentioned "love"

No way jose ........

Only deal with "lust"

over a year ago

Its been nice to hear what everyone thinks and thank you for sharing with me your experiences x

By *arbie and ken 2010Couple
over a year ago

braintree

Yes from another site been happy married for 12 years now we was not looking for love or commitment but due to life changes we moved in together and the rest is history as they say so not only have we meet though swinging we also have made some truly amazing friends as well so for us swinging is a win win lifestyle

Post new Message to Thread