Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Interesting Situation

Jump to newest

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

I wondered what fellow swingers would make of a situation I encountered this weekend.

While on a meet, we ventured into a chatroom and had a little play on cam. A little while later my playmate recieved a string of txt messages from a female swinger, they ran along the following lines. 'I thought you were into me' 'you know she has played with everybody'.I found these comments interesting I wonder what other swingers make of them. As a footnote, I'v never meet this person or even spoken to them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh dear, sounds like it's gone a little past the 'swinging' stage for someone there!

If a guy I'd met before saw me on cam with someone else and then did that to me, I'd have alarm bells ringing and be wanting to cut contact.

over a year ago

"I wondered what fellow swingers would make of a situation I encountered this weekend.

While on a meet, we ventured into a chatroom and had a little play on cam. A little while later my playmate recieved a string of txt messages from a female swinger, they ran along the following lines. 'I thought you were into me' 'you know she has played with everybody'.I found these comments interesting I wonder what other swingers make of them. As a footnote, I'v never meet this person or even spoken to them.

"

even tho this is a swing site lots of ladies get very possesive over a guy especially if he is fit !! those ladies are usually looking for a relationship bt wont admit it ....ive found its very common

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I wondered what fellow swingers would make of a situation I encountered this weekend.

"

Personally, I'd have said, "thanks for a lovely time" and I've have got out of the door.

Women who put emotion into swinging are dam dangerous and I, personally, don't want or need the hassle so I'd be gone!

It happens, far more regularly than most people think, people getting attached to swinging friends...... I do wish people would remember this is a swinging site, not 'findyourperfectpartner.com'

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Id like to know what his response was to those texts...................well im a nosy cow

over a year ago

Sadly it happens, people "forgetting" the reason why we're all here.

It's up there with comments I've received: "would have liked to meet you, but I see you've been busy!" Huh?!!

The poor woman obviously thought she had exclusive rights! I think it's your playmate who may have a serious problem on his hands!

over a year ago

Bunny Boiler alert!!!!

over a year ago

Personally, I'd have said, "thanks for a lovely time" and I've have got out of the door.

Women who put emotion into swinging are dam dangerous and I, personally, don't want or need the hassle so I'd be gone!

It happens, far more regularly than most people think, people getting attached to swinging friends...... I do wish people would remember this is a swinging site, not 'findyourperfectpartner.com'

"

Yep...its potentially a "hot potato"....walk away...alarm bells...and this was your first meet with him...she sounds like TROUBLE...

over a year ago

"

Can empathise with you there.my partner has a similar scenario where somebody he has never met, only spoken to once or twice, has systemically waged an online vendetta. Best to ignore it, life is too short to worry about nasty things. just enjoy the nice ones. x

over a year ago

Sounds like a fatal attraction moment.Youll be finding you rabbit in the pan cooking next.

over a year ago

Ta put it bluntly a shag is a shag anyone that brings emotion ta swinging is asking for trouble the thing that I find most worring about the original post is the fact that he must have been replying to the texts instead of telling her WTF has it to do with you and please don't contact me/us again x x

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

I have to say it did ammuse me, and brought a few thoughts to mind. As other post's have mentioned, we can become attatched to our playmates if we have had lot's of pleasurable times with them, and yes we do have to rememeber why we are in the scene, but also we need tollerance as we dont all play in the same way !! I also feel this isnt a problem of mine, but i just wondered what others would make of it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ta put it bluntly a shag is a shag anyone that brings emotion ta swinging is asking for trouble the thing that I find most worring about the original post is the fact that he must have been replying to the texts instead of telling her WTF has it to do with you and please don't contact me/us again x x "

He may still want to see her again?.....we only have one side of the story,we don't know what his play relationship is with the other woman

He may be loving the drama

over a year ago

"Ta put it bluntly a shag is a shag anyone that brings emotion ta swinging is asking for trouble the thing that I find most worring about the original post is the fact that he must have been replying to the texts instead of telling her WTF has it to do with you and please don't contact me/us again x x "

Hmmm, I thought that too!

I wouldn't be replying to texts whilst playing, let alone share the content! As I said he has the problem: unfair to involve the OP!

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

I have to say the last comment maybe be very true, but as im not into long term swinging arrangments, Im not involved in the drama past what happened last nite

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman
over a year ago

cannock

Its not just women who do this, a few days ago we put a couples profile on here and i got a mail from a guy i've been talking to saying 'I really thought you wanted to meet me but i see you're with him now!' I couldn't even reply to remind him what site we're on cos he blocked me

over a year ago

"I have to say it did ammuse me, and brought a few thoughts to mind. As other post's have mentioned, we can become attatched to our playmates if we have had lot's of pleasurable times with them, and yes we do have to rememeber why we are in the scene, but also we need tollerance as we dont all play in the same way !! I also feel this isnt a problem of mine, but i just wondered what others would make of it."
I think you hit the nail on the head there. We have to remember that other people come with different expectations and form attachments, yes, even on a swing site. And yes, we need to be sensitive to that, that sometimes this anger may result from perhaps having attached to the person. So you answered your question in a way: Remaining sensitive to other people's needs is important.

over a year ago

"Its not just women who do this, a few days ago we put a couples profile on here and i got a mail from a guy i've been talking to saying 'I really thought you wanted to meet me but i see you're with him now!' I couldn't even reply to remind him what site we're on cos he blocked me "

Close shave there then Hun lol people like that shouldn't even be on dating sites never mind swinging sites lol xx

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Alas Aimee hun, hence why I leave my phone off when I do get the chance to go out (I assume he would have also).

If he's getting text form other women, clearly they thought he was supposed to be playing with them only - and who cares who you've met? If they've got nothing better to do than try to journal your meets then THEY are doing it wrong. But I guess its a case of "Some do - some watch others do".

If it does become a problem for him, he's welcome to a little space to sort out his "friends" - as for me, I'm not here looking for a relationship.

over a year ago

A bunny boiler in the making IMHO!

over a year ago

It's definately not a problem of yours. I just hope it wasn't done on purpose to illicit a reaction from the other woman. It's really unfair of him to involve you in it anyway. As someone else said, maybe he's enjoying the drama/attention.

over a year ago

"It's definately not a problem of yours. I just hope it wasn't done on purpose to illicit a reaction from the other woman. It's really unfair of him to involve you in it anyway. As someone else said, maybe he's enjoying the drama/attention."
Quite true. We never know the whole story, whether one is a bunny boiler or the other an attention seeker_ or maybe a bit of both. Either way its helpful to bear in mind that people can over attach even on a swing site. Now, I (female) don't believe for one moment that this is your problem and it is not right you should be dragged into it. just Feel we need to bear in mind that some people have different understanding of relationships and swinging. they then can become possessive.

over a year ago

well i would obviously wonder what your "playmate" has inferred perhaps to the person who texted first of all. Secondly I wouldnt have posted this stuff on forum as this could be perceived at perhaps you having a personal go at the person who did the texting.

Just my thoughts, afterall you posted the thread and asked for them

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

He may still want to see her again?.....we only have one side of the story,we don't know what his play relationship is with the other woman

He may be loving the drama "

I am glad someone finally said what I was thinking.... but sad it would only said half way down the page!

It takes two, so what has he done to shy away? or has he been telling her what she wants to hear which I know a fair few people are guilty of to get there leg over........

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We had another couple get really funny with us about meeting other people at 1 time and it was quite a funny feeling as we kept getting comments like, you never said you was free last friday we would have met you, and such like. we decided to take direct action and just said we would not meet them again and a few days later they left the site altogether. A shame but this is our relationship and everyone else just gets a walk on part so to speak.

Steve

over a year ago

"cut......... A shame but this is our relationship and everyone else just gets a walk on part so to speak.

Steve "

So very true, it is about your own relationship and what you are comfortable with. I feel the moment possessiveness and direct questions about your whereabouts on other nights start happening it is wise to withdraw.

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

Thank you for all the comment's.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Alarm bell eh, some people dont get that love doesnt equal sex,at least he found out before the bunny went to the great warren in the sky

over a year ago

"Its not just women who do this, a few days ago we put a couples profile on here and i got a mail from a guy i've been talking to saying 'I really thought you wanted to meet me but i see you're with him now!' I couldn't even reply to remind him what site we're on cos he blocked me "

I had been chatting with a guy for awhile and one night after seeing I was looking for a meet he said he could meet as long as his mother could sit(single dad) and a bit later he said that she wasn;t available...I said no worries and put myself back on the "meet today" list...the next morning he asked if I got a meet in the end and I said yes to which he said " you know, I could have met you last night but I wanted to test how much you wanted to meet me...obviously not a lot as you jumped right into bed with someone else"I was like WTF!!!he then text me a big dramatic text about how we would never meet and to delete all pics and numbers etc...was already done...lol

over a year ago

this is why we tend to meet couples over singles, there tends to be less of the bunny boiler thing going on, be they male or female

over a year ago

"this is why we tend to meet couples over singles, there tends to be less of the bunny boiler thing going on, be they male or female"

Would tend to agree with you there, although we have come across a bunny boiling couple who took a very polite, and warm message that we had decided against meeting them as a serious rejection. We explained why we did not want to meet (reason we gave had to do with us rather than them) and at no time was it meant as a rejection of either part of the couple or their personalities or looks, yet it was taken the wrong way. But it only ever happened once.

over a year ago

"

A bunny boiler by the looks of it so would ignore if you can.

over a year ago

Some of the replies on here seem a bit harsh, none of us know what this guy has been saying to this other playmate, if it was me, I’d be more concerned that our playmate was not only texting someone else while on our meet, but showing us someone else’s private messages regardless of what they said, totally lacks discretion

over a year ago

"Some of the replies on here seem a bit harsh, none of us know what this guy has been saying to this other playmate, if it was me, I’d be more concerned that our playmate was not only texting someone else while on our meet, but showing us someone else’s private messages regardless of what they said, totally lacks discretion "

Actually, I agree with you on that point.And you made me think that I would not like the thought of people doing that to me... what goes on between two or more people in one situation should really stay between them - even in swinging there is something I would refer to as confidentiality... Unless all involved agree that it is ok to be shared... things should never be shared.

If somebody told me "private" things about a third person I would assume they might they same about me?

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 11/04/10 20:26:22]

over a year ago

may be she was telling the truth u have been with every 1 who know's

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 11/04/10 20:28:54]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can empathise with you there.my partner has a similar scenario where somebody he has never met, only spoken to once or twice, has systemically waged an online vendetta. Best to ignore it, life is too short to worry about nasty things. just enjoy the nice ones. x"

With respect, that is hardly a similar situation at all.....this sounds like a woman who has got too involved with a male on here that she is thinking he is hers alone.....as your partner hasn't even met the person he alledges has a vendetta against him,then it isn't the same at all.

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

Well as already stated, I dont know this lady nore have I ever spoken to her, secondly chance would have it, Im not attracted sexually to everybody i happen to know !!!!! but thanks for your comments all the same.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP.....I would be more pissed off that the meet was answering his texts or even had the phone switched on while on a meet.

As others have said, you don't know what your meet has said to the other woman, so I suppose as it is NSA sex, it is easy to walk away from.

By *nnebell OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere

I'm not pissed off, just found it interesting from a psychological point, I am interested in how the differant sides of swinging work and how we all have different points of veiw. It's a way to grow and learn, and along the journey we find things we do and dont like or want in our swinging life style, It's what makes each and everyone of us unique.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Will change a little bit.

To the OP.....I would be pissed off that the meet was answering his texts or even had the phone switched on while on a meet.

As others have said, you don't know what your meet has said to the other woman, so I suppose as it is NSA sex, it is easy to walk away from.

Post new Message to Thread