Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pics

Jump to newest

By *pecial bb OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

Being the female part of a playing couple i find it very frustrating that the couples profiles are always aimed at the male player. Most, if not all of the pics are of the female partner. So when i look at profiles for new playmates i never see male pics for me to get my interest up. Please please tell me i am not the only female that finds this frustrating. More pics of men please xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You certainly aren't the only one.

Take a look around, try doing a search, you will see this comes up every so often.

over a year ago

I so agree, but don't you find it tends to be the male from from the couple that sends out messages and assumes that it is the woman they are talking to?

I have to be honest I am alot fussier then my hubby about who we play with and if the guy doens't do it for me then we don't meet the couple.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/24032

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/11677

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/24032

No, you are not the only one, there are a few more threads about than these I have pasted.

over a year ago

Totally agree with jixer, women are far more fussy about who they meet/play with than the guys seem to be.

over a year ago

london

totally agree with you. they use the woman to lure the men in forgetting thst the woman looks too!!! Post those pics men - you might be surprised by the results x

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

I would disagree. I (Jane) am the one who does all the writing and sending messages, and sorting the nice guys from the dodgy ones.

I would agree with the OP though that pictures of the male half of couples are in short supply, and often if they are available, they are lamentably un-inspiring and un-imaginative. Come on guys. Anyone can be photogenic with a little imagination !

Let's be 'aving you !! lol

Jane x

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"I would disagree. I (Jane) am the one who does all the writing and sending messages, and sorting the nice guys from the dodgy ones.

I would agree with the OP though that pictures of the male half of couples are in short supply, and often if they are available, they are lamentably un-inspiring and un-imaginative. Come on guys. Anyone can be photogenic with a little imagination !

Let's be 'aving you !! lol

Jane x"

on that note... cant seem to find tarzan on your profile?

xAx

over a year ago

"totally agree with you. they use the woman to lure the men in forgetting thst the woman looks too!!! Post those pics men - you might be surprised by the results x "

Agree with you - I look at pictures even though we don't choose by looks. It is more about some (usually facial not fatal!!! "attraction" ) - we are a bit guilt of not having too many pics of him on the joint profile but tend to post them off his single one. Think we will put that right in the next couple of days

over a year ago

london

Thank you to anyone that has posted their views and an even bigger one to people that post pics of their man on their profile for all of us sexy horny women to look at. All parties have to be happy with who they are playing with so lets have a look too.

Post new Message to Thread