Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kev n Kat

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

For sending party invite by email and amking me print it -made me gt my rpinter out of the loft and get it working - and have been playing and now have some great pics printed i didnt have before.

THANKS

and see ya laters xxxxxxxxxxxx

Whooooooooooooooop

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooop

PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure a PM would have been equally effective don't you think?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/10 07:55:21]

over a year ago

Prime Minister???

over a year ago

"I'm sure a PM would have been equally effective don't you think? "

Not wanting to sound like meatloaf, but "You took the words right outta my mouth"

over a year ago

We can use this as the thank you thread for laters!

over a year ago

"Prime Minister??? "

Oh Timmy you scamp - lol

over a year ago

Cheesh! Someone posts a nice positive thread in appreciation of something someone else did ....and someone has to have a fookin moan about it. There are some real miserable people in this world who's lot certainly isn't a happy one.

Fuck em Debz! Literally if you must, put some happiness back in thier lives!

over a year ago

Could you send me some of those piks...?

Specially the really rude ones...

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

bring them with you debz

looking forward to meeting up with every one again

over a year ago

"Cheesh! Someone posts a nice positive thread in appreciation of something someone else did ....and someone has to have a fookin moan about it. There are some real miserable people in this world who's lot certainly isn't a happy one.

Fuck em Debz! Literally if you must, put some happiness back in thier lives! "

my thoughts exactly its an open forum ... spread the lluuurrrrvvvve

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Cheesh! Someone posts a nice positive thread in appreciation of something someone else did ....and someone has to have a fookin moan about it. There are some real miserable people in this world who's lot certainly isn't a happy one.

I've got a better idea Debz ......... shag me instead

over a year ago

Whoa!!!! So when someone posts on an OPEN forum you're not allowed to comment?!!!

The logic that people are not happy in their lives because they don't agree with something is staggering!!!

over a year ago

I personally prefer positive threads and this is one.

good on yer girl getting ya printer going ya lazy fookin mare lol

have a brill time tonite

over a year ago

Whoa!!!! So when someone posts on an OPEN forum you're not allowed to comment?!!!

The logic that people are not happy in their lives because they don't agree with something is staggering!!! "

sometimes things get lost in the translation ...positive threads are so much nicer than negativity ...your response just seemed a bit of an unnecessary put down ....but u have every right to make it ...

over a year ago

your welcome debz lol

why the hell am i peeking at thje forums though when i have 101 things to do

cya all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

The logic that people are not happy in their lives because they don't agree with something is staggering!!!

sometimes things get lost in the translation ...positive threads are so much nicer than negativity ...your response just seemed a bit of an unnecessary put down ....but u have every right to make it ... "

As someone commented on a post I made earlier in the week...funny how people look at things in different ways.

From my point of view this thread was written to two people thanking them for a party invite...to me it would have made more sense to address it to the individuals.

It's not putting any one down, and I'm sure the irony is not lost on you that I could see your comment as putting me down for commenting on a topic in an open forum that you don't agree with!!

over a year ago

sometimes things get lost in the translation ...positive threads are so much nicer than negativity ...your response just seemed a bit of an unnecessary put down ....but u have every right to make it ...

As someone commented on a post I made earlier in the week...funny how people look at things in different ways.

From my point of view this thread was written to two people thanking them for a party invite...to me it would have made more sense to address it to the individuals.

It's not putting any one down, and I'm sure the irony is not lost on you that I could see your comment as putting me down for commenting on a topic in an open forum that you don't agree with!! "

ok and back to the fluffy smiley stuff pleeeease!

Debz ye jinxed me, my printer as told me to feck off and dont want to work, sooo unreasonable does it not realise i have bloody name labels and door list to print!!!!!!!!!!!

Kev needs to get his ass out of bed and fix this thing because im stressing!!!!!!!!1

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i hope you all have a good night and am determind to get to one if im allowed lol. Debs give everyone a snog from mexxxkarenx

over a year ago

It's not putting any one down, and I'm sure the irony is not lost on you that I could see your comment as putting me down for commenting on a topic in an open forum that you don't agree with!! "

IM not getting into a disagreement im totally non confrontational ...my original post was actually agreeing to someones post ....end of ...

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

shit that was meant to be in thought, sorry

over a year ago

"shit that was meant to be in thought, sorry "

aww feel the love!! xx

Post new Message to Thread