Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mata completes Man U transfer..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So its confirmed Juan Mata has gone to Man U , Mr Venger voiced his concerns over this also.

As a Chelsea fan i didnt want to lose him as he is a formidable playmaker, however as we have already played Man U twice it makes for a sensible time for him to go !

A few are challenging this transfer tactic so wondered what others thoughts were on whether this should be allowed ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

£37 million for a bench warmer good business by chelsea but surprised he chose man utd thought he liked playing in europe

over a year ago

"£37 million for a bench warmer good business by chelsea but surprised he chose man utd thought he liked playing in europe "

We made 14 million ( minus buying saleh for 11 million ) So still a 4 million profit

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

You havent signed Saleh yet

over a year ago

"You havent signed Saleh yet"

It is pretty much a done deal though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry to see him go, he is a great player.

No doubt he will shine at Man U, as their team looks so weak at the moment. He wont be enough to make a difference there though.

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Player of the year two years on the trot great player loved him at Chelsea shame to let him go to a lesser club lol just hope moyes don't ruin him like he is with Man U

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Keep the blue flag flying high

over a year ago

"Sorry to see him go, he is a great player.

No doubt he will shine at Man U, as their team looks so weak at the moment. He wont be enough to make a difference there though."

+1 this !!

over a year ago

Should be a good game this afternoon too, even though Torres is out

over a year ago

Sill need 2 players to be a threat to any team in the league, but its a good start.

This tactic done by Chelsea is very clever and it should be allowed in my opinion and I am a united supporter.

over a year ago

yes, it makes absolute sense to let him leave after playing them already this season.

Wenger is an idiot and doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut sometimes.

if he is so concerned, why hasnt he still bought a striker to make sure they get over the line?

5 days of the transfer window left and he is moaning about other clubs transfer policies.

keep your own house in order and let others worry about theirs.

good business from both clubs.

chelski getthe money in (it will go towards making sure they dont make a £130mill loss next year no doubt, so looks good for FFP) and man u show intent to players that may be looking to greener pastures

over a year ago

"Sill need 2 players to be a threat to any team in the league, but its a good start.

This tactic done by Chelsea is very clever and it should be allowed in my opinion and I am a united supporter. "

Fair play to you Its a shame to see him go as the combo of him , oscar, hazard and torres never got to realise its full potential which i think would of been an awesome combo

over a year ago

Cracking bit of business for United, but one player won't paper over the cracks of a crumbling united squad so this is the first if many. No problem with the transfer tactic, Pelligrini's opinion made me smile the most, something along the lines of "if a player has played more than half a season with one prem club then he cannot transfer to another". Sour grapes from both him and Wenger.

Of course the movement of players should not be restricted; there shouldn't be a window at all really, it's so restricting and it's upto the chairmen to be prudent and keep their finances in order. Not rely on a small period of time to minimise the risk of excess capital outlay.

Plus11:30 on Sky Sports news on deadline days is beginning to get on my tits as the window 'slams, shut.

over a year ago

Totally agree i dont think Mata will save Man U as he will need time to bed in, and one player will not get them a top four finish.

Personally i think Arsenal have a really good chance of winning the title, but as im a true blue i think we will steal it away lol

over a year ago

"Totally agree i dont think Mata will save Man U as he will need time to bed in, and one player will not get them a top four finish.

Personally i think Arsenal have a really good chance of winning the title, but as im a true blue i think we will steal it away lol "

city will win it

over a year ago

"Totally agree i dont think Mata will save Man U as he will need time to bed in, and one player will not get them a top four finish.

Personally i think Arsenal have a really good chance of winning the title, but as im a true blue i think we will steal it away lol

city will win it"

Sadly I agree with this

over a year ago

city will win it"

When you say city you mean Aguero lol

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Personally i think Arsenal have a really good chance of winning the title, but as im a true blue i think we will steal it away lol "

I think United will have a couple of barren years as they have occaisionally over Fergies reign, but they will come again.

I think City with win the league this year, just pipping Chelsea and Arsenal.

over a year ago

city will win it

When you say city you mean Aguero lol"

nope lol

negrado has scored virtually the same amount of goals

toure a dzeko have weighed in heavily also.

they play football how it should be played, like the way united and newcastle did, back in the first keegan days.

you score 4, well we will score 5!

no real offense to chelski, but they play football the way England try to play cricket, very atritional.

first and foremost they strangle the life out of the opposition.

its not a coincidence they tend to score reasonably late goals.

over a year ago

city will win it

nope lol

they play football how it should be played, like the way united and newcastle did, back in the first keegan days.

no real offense to chelski, but they play football the way England try to play cricket, very atritional.

its not a coincidence they tend to score reasonably late goals."

Agreed city do have formidable strikers and goal scorers, Chelsea are struggling a bit with strikers admittedly.

It will be a close race to the finish no doubt.

It will be interesting to see aguero and messi combine in the world cup !!

over a year ago

city will win it

nope lol

Agreed city do have formidable strikers and goal scorers, Chelsea are struggling a bit with strikers admittedly.

It will be interesting to see aguero and messi combine in the world cup !! "

lol, thought you had heard some transfer news i hadnt until i read it properly. lol.

messi to citeh! lol

over a year ago

city will win it

nope lol

It will be interesting to see aguero and messi combine in the world cup !!

lol, thought you had heard some transfer news i hadnt until i read it properly. lol.

messi to citeh! lol"

Ha ha lol those two together would be simply amazing !!

over a year ago

Aguero is a monster...almost a goal a game, and hit the ground running after returning from injury.

Wonderful supported by negredo and then they have dzeko and jovetic too...

Arsenal are a very good striker short of the title, especially now walcotts goals have gone.

City to win, Liverpool to be in the top 4 and united to come 5th... Though an injury here or there and it all changes.

over a year ago

This begs the question. If united make the right number of good signings. Is 4th spot out of reach?

over a year ago

"This begs the question. If united make the right number of good signings. Is 4th spot out of reach? "

That is very big IF lol and IMO no i dont think they will

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"This begs the question. If united make the right number of good signings. Is 4th spot out of reach? "

While it's mathemamatically possible of course they can.

Football is played on grass though, not on a blackboard so it's very unlikely.

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

united will be fighting Tottenham Everton and Newcastle for fith dont give them much hope

over a year ago

"united will be fighting Tottenham Everton and Newcastle for fith dont give them much hope "

Now it may seem a bit too much, but I meant if the right number of quality signings come in?

over a year ago

"united will be fighting Tottenham Everton and Newcastle for fith dont give them much hope

Now it may seem a bit too much, but I meant if the right number of quality signings come in? "

With only a few days left its unlikely

over a year ago

"united will be fighting Tottenham Everton and Newcastle for fith dont give them much hope

Now it may seem a bit too much, but I meant if the right number of quality signings come in?

With only a few days left its unlikely "

There's always one isn't there

over a year ago

Any idea why a bid was made via a 3rd party? Why were they needed and who would they likely be?

over a year ago

"Any idea why a bid was made via a 3rd party? Why were they needed and who would they likely be? "

Do Juventus own tevez?

over a year ago

"Any idea why a bid was made via a 3rd party? Why were they needed and who would they likely be?

Do Juventus own tevez? "

I believe the 3rd party was david gill

over a year ago

"Any idea why a bid was made via a 3rd party? Why were they needed and who would they likely be?

Do Juventus own tevez?

I believe the 3rd party was david gill"

I meant his well known clubs were Man united, West ham and Man city, no team owned him as he was owned by some firm or another. Was wondering have those people disappeared now?

over a year ago

Do Juventus own tevez? "

I think they do but I may be wrong because Man City bought the image rights from Kia Joorabchian as part of that transfer.

When he transferred to Juve I guess a lump sum was paid only to City, no other intermediary except agents.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Mata will make the difference.

To late to win the league,although I'm thinking 3rd place minimum.

I've already said many times,he could be as influential a signing as Cantona.

;-)

over a year ago

"Mata will make the difference.

;-)"

You can tell you are Scottish with that prediction! Or should I say extreme wishful thinking.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

;-)

You can tell you are Scottish with that prediction! Or should I say extreme wishful thinking. "

Lol

Time will tell.

Although I'm feeling considerably more confident,

now that you've disagreed.

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong he will be a very influential player at UTD I think but my opinion they need a CM like Pogba... Saddens me he left because Cleverly and Jones at the time were playing above him, look at him now.. He's bloody amazing and worth over £20 million, and look at Cleverly and Jones, still as bad as before, if not worse.

If they are the future of England we really are screwed.

over a year ago

;-)

You can tell you are Scottish with that prediction! Or should I say extreme wishful thinking. "

I agree. We need 2 players this season for that to happen. A centre midfielder and a right back. Even then they will have to be on form when they play man city and Liverpool

over a year ago

"Don't get me wrong he will be a very influential player at UTD I think but my opinion they need a CM like Pogba... Saddens me he left because Cleverly and Jones at the time were playing above him, look at him now.. He's bloody amazing and worth over £20 million, and look at Cleverly and Jones, still as bad as before, if not worse.

If they are the future of England we really are screwed."

Don't knock jones. Despite his performance against Sunderland in the cup. He is a very good player. Potential is there, no doubt about that. Cleverly though I agree and I have never rated him. Despite his age. I'd still pick Giggs over cleverly.

over a year ago

"united will be fighting Tottenham Everton and Newcastle for fith dont give them much hope "

newcastle will fall away, they always do.

they will lose cabaye to PSG, as they will come back in for him. and cisse is reportedly on his way out.

sherwoods naivety will be shown up against the bigger teams, so i dont think spurs will stay there, the only real test will be everton, but thats only if they can get lukaku firing again. they looked worse than ordinary against the albion the other night

over a year ago

they will lose cabaye to PSG, as they will come back in for him. and cisse is reportedly on his way out.

sherwoods naivety will be shown up against the bigger teams, so i dont think spurs will stay there, the only real test will be everton, but thats only if they can get lukaku firing again. they looked worse than ordinary against the albion the other night"

That does sound like what will happen. So the question I have to ask you is. Will united finish above Liverpool?

over a year ago

sherwoods naivety will be shown up against the bigger teams, so i dont think spurs will stay there, the only real test will be everton, but thats only if they can get lukaku firing again. they looked worse than ordinary against the albion the other night

That does sound like what will happen. So the question I have to ask you is. Will united finish above Liverpool? "

thats the big question.

it depends.

suarez HAS to have a dip in form, for the good of my sanity (dads a pool fan and is loving it lol)

the keeper is dodgy, and the defense isnt great.

again, much like spurs, they get found out against good sides, and draw more than they should do.

i think they may just slip up, but its the best premiership for many years.

it depends IF united get the players i thought they should do (again, they have mata, who i said they should, remember? apparently they are going after shaw, like i said too lol)

they have plenty of defensive mids, so need a centreback too, as vidic and ferds are past it now, unless, as i say, he will just decide to play 2 of evans/smalling/jons and say 'these are my guys, i trust them' but he is choppign and changing too much at the back.

prediction is

1. citeh

2. chelski

3. arsenal (only cuz i dont think he will buy a striker)

4. liverpool

5. united

6. everton

7. spurs

over a year ago

That does sound like what will happen. So the question I have to ask you is. Will united finish above Liverpool?

thats the big question.

it depends.

suarez HAS to have a dip in form, for the good of my sanity (dads a pool fan and is loving it lol)

the keeper is dodgy, and the defense isnt great.

again, much like spurs, they get found out against good sides, and draw more than they should do.

i think they may just slip up, but its the best premiership for many years.

it depends IF united get the players i thought they should do (again, they have mata, who i said they should, remember? apparently they are going after shaw, like i said too lol)

they have plenty of defensive mids, so need a centreback too, as vidic and ferds are past it now, unless, as i say, he will just decide to play 2 of evans/smalling/jons and say 'these are my guys, i trust them' but he is choppign and changing too much at the back.

prediction is

1. citeh

2. chelski

3. arsenal (only cuz i dont think he will buy a striker)

4. liverpool

5. united

6. everton

7. spurs"

I agree isn't what he was, but he can still do a job. Whereas Ferdinand is past it and clearly doesn't enjoy football these days. To me its very rare for one player to keep in that kind of form all season and Liverpool have 2 goal scoring machines in Suarez and Sturiddge. And still they are well off the other teams. So where would they be without them both firing on all cylinders? If one gets an injury. I think they will finish 6th, behind united and Everton.

over a year ago

"

I agree isn't what he was, but he can still do a job. Whereas Ferdinand is past it and clearly doesn't enjoy football these days. To me its very rare for one player to keep in that kind of form all season and Liverpool have 2 goal scoring machines in Suarez and Sturiddge. And still they are well off the other teams. So where would they be without them both firing on all cylinders? If one gets an injury. I think they will finish 6th, behind united and Everton. "

thats the thing, i said as things stand now.

sturridge is still a couple of weeks away iirc, and they have just lost their big prospective january buy to chelski.

pool really need the back four/three to start clicking. there is just something missing. i really do think its the keeper as they are worried by him. he aint Reyna and isnt a footballer, although he apparently played in midfield until he was 15, but he cant put his foot on the ball, crazy!!

i think if mata hits the ground running, united will take off, i really do.

there SHOULD be no bedding in period, and thats why i said they should be buying players from this league, as there is no getting used to the football.

players from elsewhere will take time.

that said, pogba might be a good signing too, and apparently there is a sniff in the summer, but cant remember who was meant to be interested, but juve are supposed to be happy to let him go then.

personally, i think, give everton 3 years, and they will be a midtable team, as its still moyes' team.

martinez hasnt had chance to put his below average buys to the test yet.

mccarthy was always a good player and truly great at wigan, so he will be ok, but that forward he brought with him was never going to do anything, and if thats the standard of player he is going to bring in, then they will be struggling before too long.

over a year ago

"

I agree isn't what he was, but he can still do a job. Whereas Ferdinand is past it and clearly doesn't enjoy football these days. To me its very rare for one player to keep in that kind of form all season and Liverpool have 2 goal scoring machines in Suarez and Sturiddge. And still they are well off the other teams. So where would they be without them both firing on all cylinders? If one gets an injury. I think they will finish 6th, behind united and Everton.

thats the thing, i said as things stand now.

sturridge is still a couple of weeks away iirc, and they have just lost their big prospective january buy to chelski.

pool really need the back four/three to start clicking. there is just something missing. i really do think its the keeper as they are worried by him. he aint Reyna and isnt a footballer, although he apparently played in midfield until he was 15, but he cant put his foot on the ball, crazy!!

i think if mata hits the ground running, united will take off, i really do.

there SHOULD be no bedding in period, and thats why i said they should be buying players from this league, as there is no getting used to the football.

players from elsewhere will take time.

that said, pogba might be a good signing too, and apparently there is a sniff in the summer, but cant remember who was meant to be interested, but juve are supposed to be happy to let him go then.

personally, i think, give everton 3 years, and they will be a midtable team, as its still moyes' team.

martinez hasnt had chance to put his below average buys to the test yet.

mccarthy was always a good player and truly great at wigan, so he will be ok, but that forward he brought with him was never going to do anything, and if thats the standard of player he is going to bring in, then they will be struggling before too long."

Liverpool are mid table side, but are a class side with those strikers and can compete with the big boys with them in the team. Everton I disagree. I think they are playing football now and they have some young talent in their team. Moyes stabilised the team no doubt about that, but now Martinez is taking it to another level. If united get back to their usual selves. The top 4 teams will get back to normal, only the title will be even more closer than any other year.

over a year ago

"

Liverpool are mid table side, but are a class side with those strikers and can compete with the big boys with them in the team. Everton I disagree. I think they are playing football now and they have some young talent in their team. Moyes stabilised the team no doubt about that, but now Martinez is taking it to another level. If united get back to their usual selves. The top 4 teams will get back to normal, only the title will be even more closer than any other year. "

see, yes, with THIS team they can give people a game, but he wont have this team for long.

the young fella barkley already has a £20 mill pricetag, which means they are open to selling him and thats the team/club they are, unfortunately.

until they can get an oligarc or a sheik to take the club on, they will be a selling club and will always sell their best talent, so will never be as strong or as big as they were, which is a shame as they are my 2nd team.

motes could see a player, i still dont think martinez can, especially not one that can take them on, but i look forward to being wrong about him.

i have actually said he was the only one that instantly improved the club he moved to, out of all the managers that moved in the summer.

over a year ago

"

Liverpool are mid table side, but are a class side with those strikers and can compete with the big boys with them in the team. Everton I disagree. I think they are playing football now and they have some young talent in their team. Moyes stabilised the team no doubt about that, but now Martinez is taking it to another level. If united get back to their usual selves. The top 4 teams will get back to normal, only the title will be even more closer than any other year.

see, yes, with THIS team they can give people a game, but he wont have this team for long.

the young fella barkley already has a £20 mill pricetag, which means they are open to selling him and thats the team/club they are, unfortunately.

until they can get an oligarc or a sheik to take the club on, they will be a selling club and will always sell their best talent, so will never be as strong or as big as they were, which is a shame as they are my 2nd team.

motes could see a player, i still dont think martinez can, especially not one that can take them on, but i look forward to being wrong about him.

i have actually said he was the only one that instantly improved the club he moved to, out of all the managers that moved in the summer."

Before mata signed for united. People wanted to play for Martinez, but not moyes. All big clubs wanted Martinez, none wanted moyes. But hopefully the mata signing will end that theory.

over a year ago

"So its confirmed Juan Mata has gone to Man U , Mr Venger voiced his concerns over this also.

As a Chelsea fan i didnt want to lose him as he is a formidable playmaker, however as we have already played Man U twice it makes for a sensible time for him to go !

A few are challenging this transfer tactic so wondered what others thoughts were on whether this should be allowed ?? "

Omg - what do you know, the thread went a little - 'off piste' but years ago, the loaning market needed serious looking in to but wasn't; that's like a big thumbs up to all the 'money bags teams' - please excuse me ladies if you don't agree! .............

over a year ago

"

Before mata signed for united. People wanted to play for Martinez, but not moyes. All big clubs wanted Martinez, none wanted moyes. But hopefully the mata signing will end that theory."

but that is pure shorttermism.

it also proves that, for as much as i can see how good a job fergie did at united, moyes built a stronger squad to leave than fergie did.

man for man evertons squad is stronger.

as has been said, RVP hid the cracks

back on topic, slightly, heard this evening, chelski are considering selling lukaku, and the keeper they have out at athletico and buying lol.

the loan system needs tweaking.

its allowing the bigger clubs to stockpile players they may never use, instead of letting the smaller/other clubs have them or share them around.

it really does need looking at

over a year ago

"

Before mata signed for united. People wanted to play for Martinez, but not moyes. All big clubs wanted Martinez, none wanted moyes. But hopefully the mata signing will end that theory.

but that is pure shorttermism.

it also proves that, for as much as i can see how good a job fergie did at united, moyes built a stronger squad to leave than fergie did.

man for man evertons squad is stronger.

as has been said, RVP hid the cracks

back on topic, slightly, heard this evening, chelski are considering selling lukaku, and the keeper they have out at athletico and buying lol.

the loan system needs tweaking.

its allowing the bigger clubs to stockpile players they may never use, instead of letting the smaller/other clubs have them or share them around.

it really does need looking at"

Midfield is terrible and that's why Rooney wasn't happy as he found out a lot of times he had to cover that position. That's why he never scored as many goals as he normally does. Not only that, but i think Van Persie doing wonders was a slight exaggeration. He just performed when Rooney didn't. Look at the year before when we didn't have Van Persie and won the league. Our goal margin was a lot better, by about 15 goals and we still lost the league

over a year ago

"Player of the year two years on the trot great player loved him at Chelsea shame to let him go to a lesser club lol just hope moyes don't ruin him like he is with Man U "

As a Liverpool fan it pains me to say but man u will never be a lesser club than chelski.

over a year ago

"Player of the year two years on the trot great player loved him at Chelsea shame to let him go to a lesser club lol just hope moyes don't ruin him like he is with Man U

As a Liverpool fan it pains me to say but man u will never be a lesser club than chelski."

What makes a "big" club though?

over a year ago

"

Midfield is terrible and that's why Rooney wasn't happy as he found out a lot of times he had to cover that position. That's why he never scored as many goals as he normally does. Not only that, but i think Van Persie doing wonders was a slight exaggeration. He just performed when Rooney didn't. Look at the year before when we didn't have Van Persie and won the league. Our goal margin was a lot better, by about 15 goals and we still lost the league "

hence my saying fergie went the wrong way by putting RVP ahead of rooney in his mind, and team.

rooney knits the team better than rvp ever will.

if there was a £15 mill bid for each, i know which one would be packing their bags if i were the manager.

rooney should have been main man, he proved it when ronaldo went, and before rvp was bought.

he cant do anymore than that.

over a year ago

"

Midfield is terrible and that's why Rooney wasn't happy as he found out a lot of times he had to cover that position. That's why he never scored as many goals as he normally does. Not only that, but i think Van Persie doing wonders was a slight exaggeration. He just performed when Rooney didn't. Look at the year before when we didn't have Van Persie and won the league. Our goal margin was a lot better, by about 15 goals and we still lost the league

hence my saying fergie went the wrong way by putting RVP ahead of rooney in his mind, and team.

if there was a £15 mill bid for each, i know which one would be packing their bags if i were the manager.

rooney should have been main man, he proved it when ronaldo went, and before rvp was bought.

he cant do anymore than that."

And due to that Hernandez is losing confidence and getting frustrated. I remember thinking when Persie was brought into the team. "Bring I centre midfielders and only the big 2 Spanish clubs can stop us". Didn't get anyone then and it all broke down from that day on. I remember thinking see you can mix all the 4 strikers around as there's goals everywhere and you can rest them and afford to have an injury, mow its one injury or suspension and we can't cope.

over a year ago

"

And due to that Hernandez is losing confidence and getting frustrated. I remember thinking when Persie was brought into the team. "Bring I centre midfielders and only the big 2 Spanish clubs can stop us". Didn't get anyone then and it all broke down from that day on. I remember thinking see you can mix all the 4 strikers around as there's goals everywhere and you can rest them and afford to have an injury, mow its one injury or suspension and we can't cope. "

agreed

moyes is playing 3 year catch up

over a year ago

"

And due to that Hernandez is losing confidence and getting frustrated. I remember thinking when Persie was brought into the team. "Bring I centre midfielders and only the big 2 Spanish clubs can stop us". Didn't get anyone then and it all broke down from that day on. I remember thinking see you can mix all the 4 strikers around as there's goals everywhere and you can rest them and afford to have an injury, mow its one injury or suspension and we can't cope.

agreed

moyes is playing 3 year catch up"

I'd say start or 2016, they'll be flying. If they get 2 or 3 players in the areas I said.

over a year ago

Official complaint to fabswingers.com;

Why haven't you any 'crying out loud' icons that I can sorrowfully tap?

Yours faithfully!

over a year ago

I have to say, I am enjoying the schandenfraude of the freefall of Man Utd. I work with a lot of guys in their late 20s and early 30s. Needless to say, living as I do in Devon, they are Man Utd fans... dont you just love glory hunters?

A lot of guys I went to school with in London in the 70s were Liverpool fans.... again glory hunters one and all.

Looking back to Man Utd again. I wonder in a few years how the fans will look at Fergie. I think he is 100% responsible for their demise. The old d*unk took his eye of the ball. Took on mediocre players... Welbeck and young are particuarly shite. He never strengthened the team over the last few years.

Last years EPL flattered them, they never won it, the other big teams threw it away.

I would love to see Man Utd go the way of Leeds and Liverpool, just to see who the glory hunters go on to support next.

over a year ago

I'll always be Red til I Die.

Yes SAF left us with a not so fantastic squad but I feel in time Moyes will build us back up.

Mata is a great start, now just to hopefully bag Luke Shaw and a centre back, another quality midfielder and we'll be on our way.

Would like to see Young, Nani, Anderson and Welbeck move on as they aren't up to standard.

Also it's great to see Fletcher back, the guys are work horse and doesn't get enough credit.

As much as I'm hating our position right now, it's good to see the top being contested by more than just 2 teams, hard to see who'll win it just yet but I feel it'll possibly be City, but least it won't have far to travel when we take it back

over a year ago

"I have to say, I am enjoying the schandenfraude of the freefall of Man Utd. I work with a lot of guys in their late 20s and early 30s. Needless to say, living as I do in Devon, they are Man Utd fans... dont you just love glory hunters?

A lot of guys I went to school with in London in the 70s were Liverpool fans.... again glory hunters one and all.

Looking back to Man Utd again. I wonder in a few years how the fans will look at Fergie. I think he is 100% responsible for their demise. The old d*unk took his eye of the ball. Took on mediocre players... Welbeck and young are particuarly shite. He never strengthened the team over the last few years.

Last years EPL flattered them, they never won it, the other big teams threw it away.

I would love to see Man Utd go the way of Leeds and Liverpool, just to see who the glory hunters go on to support next. "

The glory hunters have followed Chelsea for the last decade they followed all the money when Chelsea bought the title.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have to say, I am enjoying the schandenfraude of the freefall of Man Utd. I work with a lot of guys in their late 20s and early 30s. Needless to say, living as I do in Devon, they are Man Utd fans... dont you just love glory hunters?

I would love to see Man Utd go the way of Leeds and Liverpool, just to see who the glory hunters go on to support next. "

thing is Ben, Chelsea's attendances pre Abramovich were nowhere near what they are post Abramovich..

after the early to mid 70's they only ever had a hard core group of fans, then once the money and the players rolled in hey ho all these new fans appeared..

have several mates who are Chelsea so lots of banter, some have been going for 30+ yrs others have well and truly jumped on the bandwagon..

folk are fickle, would say football fans especially and if it were to be the case that the big money went out of the game then some folks would drift away again..

others will always have a larger fanbase, based perhaps on the history and success of their team on the whole and not just in a short period..

over a year ago

I would love to see Man Utd go the way of Leeds and Liverpool, just to see who the glory hunters go on to support next.

The glory hunters have followed Chelsea for the last decade they followed all the money when Chelsea bought the title. "

Not true whilst i dont speak for us all i have been a Chelsea fan since i was knee high ( due to my mum going out with a chelsea striker in the 60's )

So we arent all gloryhunters.

over a year ago

It's a great piece of business for United for a lot of reasons. I am surprised that they sold him to us but financial fair play and money talks. I believe there is historic history between Mata and Jose anyway, that story broke well before Jose went back to London. As for whether it should be allowed, that's a non debate, because it is allowed.

All the doom and gloom surrounding United is over the top. Any team would struggle if 2 or 3 of it's best players, especially if they happen to be world class players, were out for a prolonged period.

Average players play better when they play with world class players. World class players put fear into opposing teams when they are on the teamsheet.

Van Persie, Rooney and Mata are world class in my opinion. All three will be coming into the team in the next few weeks. I believe if they keep fit it's enough to change 7th to 4th.

over a year ago

on the subject of gloryhunters, its a falsehood to think its a new phenomenen.

all through history, unless parents have a strong following of a team, or the area is a 1 team city/town (like newcastle, for arguments sake) then the most popular team will always have the followers from the next generation of football fans as they are the ones that get the most media coverage.

united the last few years, chelsea mixed in, liverpool before that, everton, forest, villa and so on.

its the teams that struggle to win anything that find the vast majority of their fanbase is within 40/50 miles of the ground.

over a year ago

"on the subject of gloryhunters, its a falsehood to think its a new phenomenen.

all through history, unless parents have a strong following of a team, or the area is a 1 team city/town (like newcastle, for arguments sake) then the most popular team will always have the followers from the next generation of football fans as they are the ones that get the most media coverage.

united the last few years, chelsea mixed in, liverpool before that, everton, forest, villa and so on.

its the teams that struggle to win anything that find the vast majority of their fanbase is within 40/50 miles of the ground."

All the glory hunters now would be "arsenal and man city" fans coming out and united fans backing off, getting quieter, etc. I still support them, yes I may criticise the managers selection at times or a players pass. But I will still support them even when/if they lose.

over a year ago

MUFC are simply the most followed and world renown club there is. They will be back stronger and with that passion restored. To all the pretenders .........make hay!

over a year ago

"MUFC are simply the most followed and world renown club there is. They will be back stronger and with that passion restored. To all the pretenders .........make hay!"

I agree not this season, but within the next 18 months united will be flying again. Providing they take a few players out and bring in a couple of quality ones. United will carry on for years to come after that and will play the way they have done for the last 20 years. Its up to Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea to continue what they are currently doing for it to be a very tight and exciting league for many years to come.

By *aulatv_ukTV/TS
over a year ago

Rhyl

A few managers are complaining about Man U buying in jan haven't these managers done the same or would do the same given half the chance when a decent player is on the market.

Anyway they are over paid too much. I see one player at Man U is after £300,000 a week

over a year ago

"A few managers are complaining about Man U buying in jan haven't these managers done the same or would do the same given half the chance when a decent player is on the market.

Anyway they are over paid too much. I see one player at Man U is after £300,000 a week "

United can buy because of their global support/branding and success over the years. Managers who complain are jealous and should spend more time improving their club and not worrying over what someone else is doing

over a year ago

Jose sold Mata to United because they have played them twice now, and United will do better against the teams around Chelsea with Mata in the squad, make it easier for them to climb the table, just shrewd business from Chelsea.

Then they bought Salah to sit on the bench, just to stop Liverpool from buying him.....its how Chelsea work. Another young player who will no doubt ruin his career for ££££ signs

over a year ago

United will stick together because? We are United in every sense of the word

over a year ago

"Jose sold Mata to United because they have played them twice now, and United will do better against the teams around Chelsea with Mata in the squad, make it easier for them to climb the table, just shrewd business from Chelsea.

Then they bought Salah to sit on the bench, just to stop Liverpool from buying him.....its how Chelsea work. Another young player who will no doubt ruin his career for ££££ signs "

The Salah deal was to replace Mata which is odd as he is less skilled and will be less effective and like you said will probably warm the bench. did Liverpool need him? Not really looking at how many goals they are scoring I suspect Chelsea is still pissed about being sold a black banana that is Torres as he had gone well off by the time Liverpool sold him and they robbed Chelsea with that.

Mata? Chelsea got a good price Man Utd needed a marque signing so they got him. Good money? well he is a good player but another no 10 With Rooney playing that position and Kagawa? The money would have been better spent elsewhere and Morinio know it so got Utd to spend cash on something they really didn't need. If Utd have another 100 mil to spend fine but if that's more than half of what they are going to spend then they have been conned.

over a year ago

"Jose sold Mata to United because they have played them twice now, and United will do better against the teams around Chelsea with Mata in the squad, make it easier for them to climb the table, just shrewd business from Chelsea.

Then they bought Salah to sit on the bench, just to stop Liverpool from buying him.....its how Chelsea work. Another young player who will no doubt ruin his career for ££££ signs

The Salah deal was to replace Mata which is odd as he is less skilled and will be less effective and like you said will probably warm the bench. did Liverpool need him? Not really looking at how many goals they are scoring I suspect Chelsea is still pissed about being sold a black banana that is Torres as he had gone well off by the time Liverpool sold him and they robbed Chelsea with that.

Mata? Chelsea got a good price Man Utd needed a marque signing so they got him. Good money? well he is a good player but another no 10 With Rooney playing that position and Kagawa? The money would have been better spent elsewhere and Morinio know it so got Utd to spend cash on something they really didn't need. If Utd have another 100 mil to spend fine but if that's more than half of what they are going to spend then they have been conned. "

I disagree as it shows when we don't have Rooney or Van Persie we suffer. Mata and Kagawa like you say okay the same position as Rooney. But Mata and Rooney are world class and can apart if needed to get both on the pitch. Even if Van Persie is on the pitch too. Kagawa is average at best and I think mata is his replacement and even though mata wasn't on top form today. He still plays better than Kagawa and Mata hasn't been playing regularly for the last 6 months.

over a year ago

Mata? Chelsea got a good price Man Utd needed a marque signing so they got him. Good money? well he is a good player but another no 10 With Rooney playing that position and Kagawa? The money would have been better spent elsewhere and Morinio know it so got Utd to spend cash on something they really didn't need. If Utd have another 100 mil to spend fine but if that's more than half of what they are going to spend then they have been conned.

I disagree as it shows when we don't have Rooney or Van Persie we suffer. Mata and Kagawa like you say okay the same position as Rooney. But Mata and Rooney are world class and can apart if needed to get both on the pitch. Even if Van Persie is on the pitch too. Kagawa is average at best and I think mata is his replacement and even though mata wasn't on top form today. He still plays better than Kagawa and Mata hasn't been playing regularly for the last 6 months. "

Kagawa is quality ask the Germans but he hasn't been played in his natural position, Rooney is.....well he is just after the money lets be honest on that but he is also good playing the No10 role so already they have issues. Then they buy Mata who also is best in that position and wants to play there for Spain! Its a knee jerk buy and IF utd buy big again and again then maybe but the reality is they need a Scholes replacement and a world class wideman will they be funded another 70 mil for 2 though? They need 1 if not 2 quality full backs and a quality central defender plus a ball playing holding midfielder which is unlikely to be funded by the fat Americans. Jose has made them spend a big part of their pocket money and is probably laughing. A bit like a guy buying a good overcoat and having no money left for quality shoes and pants. Well done Jose I say.

over a year ago

I disagree as it shows when we don't have Rooney or Van Persie we suffer. Mata and Kagawa like you say okay the same position as Rooney. But Mata and Rooney are world class and can apart if needed to get both on the pitch. Even if Van Persie is on the pitch too. Kagawa is average at best and I think mata is his replacement and even though mata wasn't on top form today. He still plays better than Kagawa and Mata hasn't been playing regularly for the last 6 months.

Kagawa is quality ask the Germans but he hasn't been played in his natural position, Rooney is.....well he is just after the money lets be honest on that but he is also good playing the No10 role so already they have issues. Then they buy Mata who also is best in that position and wants to play there for Spain! Its a knee jerk buy and IF utd buy big again and again then maybe but the reality is they need a Scholes replacement and a world class wideman will they be funded another 70 mil for 2 though? They need 1 if not 2 quality full backs and a quality central defender plus a ball playing holding midfielder which is unlikely to be funded by the fat Americans. Jose has made them spend a big part of their pocket money and is probably laughing. A bit like a guy buying a good overcoat and having no money left for quality shoes and pants. Well done Jose I say. "

I see Mata playing in different roles. Rooney can too, but he doesn't want to. Hence is dispute with fergie. There isn't another Scholes, face it. He was the best in the world at doing what he does with his feet as he could do the lot. United have to find someone of the same quality, but does different things in his game. That's where fergie went wrong as he went looking for a replacement. So there wasn't one and retired. Leaving out midfield average. I still say a centre midfielder and a right back is all we need now and next year look at replacing Evra and vidic and bring in a striker. Maybe 2 if Hernandez leaves.

This is what I would do regarding departures:

Within the next few days or in the summer get rid of:

1. Cleverly

2. Nani

3. Kagawa

4. Young (Despite his goal today)

5. Valencia (Depending on form)

6. Fabio

7. Welbeck

8. Ferdinand

So that's 3 midfielders, a striker and a winger, unless Valencia improves and a full back. So replace the ones that go. Also give Zaha a chance as I think he's better than all the players that are listed, yet they are getting more chances than him . If you look at the majority of those 8 players. When they get picked united dont do well. United play well when they don't play and the regulars start playing.

Not this summer, but next summer get rid of:

1. Evra

2. Vidic.

As at this moment in time I feel they can do the business for united, but they aren't the players they once were. Also how long can carrick and Giggs keep going for?

over a year ago

Kagawa is quality ask the Germans but he hasn't been played in his natural position, Rooney is.....well he is just after the money lets be honest on that but he is also good playing the No10 role so already they have issues. Then they buy Mata who also is best in that position and wants to play there for Spain! Its a knee jerk buy and IF utd buy big again and again then maybe but the reality is they need a Scholes replacement and a world class wideman will they be funded another 70 mil for 2 though? They need 1 if not 2 quality full backs and a quality central defender plus a ball playing holding midfielder which is unlikely to be funded by the fat Americans. Jose has made them spend a big part of their pocket money and is probably laughing. A bit like a guy buying a good overcoat and having no money left for quality shoes and pants. Well done Jose I say.

I see Mata playing in different roles. Rooney can too, but he doesn't want to. Hence is dispute with fergie. There isn't another Scholes, face it. He was the best in the world at doing what he does with his feet as he could do the lot. United have to find someone of the same quality, but does different things in his game. That's where fergie went wrong as he went looking for a replacement. So there wasn't one and retired. Leaving out midfield average. I still say a centre midfielder and a right back is all we need now and next year look at replacing Evra and vidic and bring in a striker. Maybe 2 if Hernandez leaves.

1. Cleverly

2. Nani

3. Kagawa

6. Fabio

7. Welbeck

8. Ferdinand

So that's 3 midfielders, a striker and a winger, unless Valencia improves and a full back. So replace the ones that go. Also give Zaha a chance as I think he's better than all the players that are listed, yet they are getting more chances than him . If you look at the majority of those 8 players. When they get picked united dont do well. United play well when they don't play and the regulars start playing.

1. Evra

2. Vidic.

As at this moment in time I feel they can do the business for united, but they aren't the players they once were. Also how long can carrick and Giggs keep going for?"

Pretty much agree on it all.....apart from scholes could do it all!!! He couldn't tackle for shit lol always be a Legend though.

over a year ago

1. Cleverly

2. Nani

3. Kagawa

6. Fabio

7. Welbeck

8. Ferdinand

1. Evra

2. Vidic.

As at this moment in time I feel they can do the business for united, but they aren't the players they once were. Also how long can carrick and Giggs keep going for?

Pretty much agree on it all.....apart from scholes could do it all!!! He couldn't tackle for shit lol always be a Legend though. "

I meant attacking wise. He could do it at all and he had the best footballing brain. If you get compliments from people like Roy Keane, Ronaldo and Zindane. Then you must be one of the best in the world. Also he maintained he level of football for 20 years and at the highest level too. Not many people can say that either.

over a year ago

1. Cleverly

2. Nani

3. Kagawa

6. Fabio

7. Welbeck

8. Ferdinand

1. Evra

2. Vidic.

As at this moment in time I feel they can do the business for united, but they aren't the players they once were. Also how long can carrick and Giggs keep going for?"

A lot to go but who is going to buy them? do you pay them off? Would the Glaziers pay them off and which numpty bought the crap players in in the first place?

The facts are they let the best players go! Why who knows but really letting Pogba and Morrison go who are both better than what they have. Utd don't have the money at their disposal to replace all with top quality players and worse with no champions league they will have even less next year even with extra sponsorship brought in as that's earmarked for a trip over the Atlantic.

Looking at what has happened replacing players they luckily brought through the youth system hasn't happened. Replacing Giggs and Scholes (who incidentally was good but not in the Kene, Gerrard class) They should have bought Ross Barkley rather than Mata maybe Jose will with the Mata cash.

over a year ago

1. Cleverly

2. Nani

3. Kagawa

6. Fabio

7. Welbeck

8. Ferdinand

1. Evra

2. Vidic.

Pretty much agree on it all.....apart from scholes could do it all!!! He couldn't tackle for shit lol always be a Legend though.

I meant attacking wise. He could do it at all and he had the best footballing brain. If you get compliments from people like Roy Keane, Ronaldo and Zindane. Then you must be one of the best in the world. Also he maintained he level of football for 20 years and at the highest level too. Not many people can say that either. "

Sorry I was pulling your chain. I wish we could reverse his age and bring him back

over a year ago

1. Cleverly

2. Nani

3. Kagawa

6. Fabio

7. Welbeck

8. Ferdinand

1. Evra

2. Vidic.

I meant attacking wise. He could do it at all and he had the best footballing brain. If you get compliments from people like Roy Keane, Ronaldo and Zindane. Then you must be one of the best in the world. Also he maintained he level of football for 20 years and at the highest level too. Not many people can say that either.

Sorry I was pulling your chain. I wish we could reverse his age and bring him back "

Or just go back to the late 90s. Too many legends back then and all in the midfield where we are lacking

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

Looking at what has happened replacing players they luckily brought through the youth system hasn't happened. Replacing Giggs and Scholes (who incidentally was good but not in the Kene, Gerrard class) They should have bought Ross Barkley rather than Mata maybe Jose will with the Mata cash. "

Lol at your estimation of scholes,even his fellow professionals acknowledge his talent.

best English midfielder of his generation.

I'm thinking your views on Mata,will be just as wide of the mark.

By *ersBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Great news , heard they might be bagging marko reus and like shaw too. Moyes is doing great it's very very exciting to be a Man U fan I think ATM. Something different

over a year ago

I agree with an earlier post: no long-term replacement for Paul Scholes. That's why United went for Fabregas last summer. ManU just don't counter the way they used to.

Mata is a good signing and will help them climb but not to 3rd. (Dreaming!)

I think they have to eat humble pie this season and try and make a comeback the next, providing they finish high enough to attract the players they need.

over a year ago

"I agree with an earlier post: no long-term replacement for Paul Scholes. That's why United went for Fabregas last summer. ManU just don't counter the way they used to.

Mata is a good signing and will help them climb but not to 3rd. (Dreaming!)

I think they have to eat humble pie this season and try and make a comeback the next, providing they finish high enough to attract the players they need."

this year more than ever before, we will see the management trading on the name of the cub and its history rather than its status.

it will be very telling in the summer i must admit

over a year ago

"So its confirmed Juan Mata has gone to Man U , Mr Venger voiced his concerns over this also.

A few are challenging this transfer tactic so wondered what others thoughts were on whether this should be allowed ?? "

as a Chelsea fan he would be missed

over a year ago

A few are challenging this transfer tactic so wondered what others thoughts were on whether this should be allowed ??

as a Chelsea fan he would be missed "

Agreed but have to say it looks like Oscar is gonna make up for it lol what a stunning goal on sunday against Stoke !!

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Moyes is doing great it's very very exciting to be a Man U fan I think ATM"

Seriously ????

over a year ago

Cryed when he wasnt offer the job and now this i think jose is a closit man u fan

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Everyone mentioning that it's shrewd business sense, letting him leave Chelsea for Man Utd, seeing as they've played them twice already this season.

What about next season when he's lining up against his old club and the season after that...

Never understand why a club sells to a rival.

Utter, utter madness.

over a year ago

;-)"

*Coughs loudly* you were saying?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

;-)

*Coughs loudly* you were saying? "

There's many a twist and turn to come,before the season ends.

Hoping that cough clears up soon.

over a year ago

;-)

"

It didn't MATA who was playing they still drew 2-2 against the bottom team.... 9 points off 4th now they might not make the top 6.

over a year ago

;-)

It didn't MATA who was playing they still drew 2-2 against the bottom team.... 9 points off 4th now they might not make the top 6. "

still 39 points to play for.

no one is outstanding this year.

even the top clubs have lost more games than usual this time of year.

this could actually be the first year someone wins the league having lost more than 5 games.

bet it wont be as high a points tally as previous years too

over a year ago

;-)

It didn't MATA who was playing they still drew 2-2 against the bottom team.... 9 points off 4th now they might not make the top 6.

this could actually be the first year someone wins the league having lost more than 5 games.

bet it wont be as high a points tally as previous years too"

I like your optimism that reminds me I need to check my lottery ticket I am bound to have won its only 1.8 mill to one im in with a fantastic chance!

39 points yep my money is on them not getting 20 the way they are playing.

over a year ago

im not saying they will get them.

im not saying they wont

but the season doesnt finish until may, not febuary

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

;-)

I like your optimism that reminds me I need to check my lottery ticket I am bound to have won its only 1.8 mill to one im in with a fantastic chance!

39 points yep my money is on them not getting 20 the way they are playing. "

It's quite pointless checking your ticket,

before they make the draw.

;-)

over a year ago

;-)

;-)"

What you mean like " I'm thinking 3rd place minimum."?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

;-)

;-)What you mean like " I'm thinking 3rd place minimum."? "

Hmmmmmm I had a feeling I should have kept it simple.

I was just saying,there's a long way to go(I'm hoping you don't need pictures)

Your disagreement,always reinforces my opinion,thank you.

( )

over a year ago

;-)

;-)What you mean like " I'm thinking 3rd place minimum."?

Hmmmmmm I had a feeling I should have kept it simple.

I was just saying,there's a long way to go(I'm hoping you don't need pictures)

Your disagreement,always reinforces my opinion,thank you.

( )"

11 points off 4th now simple Still 3rd are you predicting?

over a year ago

they only need 19 more points to prove YOU wrong.

over a year ago

Oi saucy did you mean 3rd from bottom?

over a year ago

3rd?

Yeah right.

over a year ago

"3rd?

Yeah right. "

3rd is Arsenals seat innit

over a year ago

"3rd?

Yeah right.

3rd is Arsenals seat innit "

At the moment, it's that or possibly higher.

over a year ago

i cant understand it

he seems a totally different manager.

at everton i applauded his blatant honesty, calling out the players when they did wrong, taking the blame when he got it wrong, being honest about the team and structure, but now, he seems blinkered about what he, and everyone else, is seeing.

how he can see positives from the last 2 defeats is beyond me.

if he is scared of losing the dressing room from all the big egos, he shouldnt be.

the biggest egos will be gone in the summer as they are too old (and RVP will be being sold, the childish TWUNT!!!)

he needs to put rooney up top, with mata behind, at the top of a midfield diamond, or a 3 behind rooney with januzai and, maybe, kagawa for now.

i hope the board stick with him for next season, and back him with transfer funds, but have heard a rumour the senior players have been told he wont be there next year

over a year ago

"i cant understand it

at everton i applauded his blatant honesty, calling out the players when they did wrong, taking the blame when he got it wrong, being honest about the team and structure, but now, he seems blinkered about what he, and everyone else, is seeing.

if he is scared of losing the dressing room from all the big egos, he shouldnt be.

the biggest egos will be gone in the summer as they are too old (and RVP will be being sold, the childish TWUNT!!!)

he needs to put rooney up top, with mata behind, at the top of a midfield diamond, or a 3 behind rooney with januzai and, maybe, kagawa for now.

i hope the board stick with him for next season, and back him with transfer funds, but have heard a rumour the senior players have been told he wont be there next year"

I truly hope your last paragraph is true , he is fully proving himself as unable to do the job .

Blame the squad , or whatever , but he showed on Sunday how bad he really is .

Taking Mata off and putting Ferdinand on with 10 minutes to go when we are 3 down at home ?

over a year ago

Have to say Man U need to do something and fast ! They are on a very slippery slope, my opinion is Moyes has to go asap and get someone in that can turn things around quickly.

Meanwhile we are sitting at the top of the table 18 points clear of Man U

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

I wonder if the bookies are taking odds on Fergie returning ? The board say they have 200 million to spend in the summer but i wouldn't give Moyes £200 !

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"i cant understand it

i hope the board stick with him for next season, and back him with transfer funds, but have heard a rumour the senior players have been told he wont be there next year

I truly hope your last paragraph is true , he is fully proving himself as unable to do the job .

Blame the squad , or whatever , but he showed on Sunday how bad he really is .

Taking Mata off and putting Ferdinand on with 10 minutes to go when we are 3 down at home ?

"

Probably his best substitution all year... Would have been 5/6 - 0 otherwise

over a year ago

CTiD!!!!! Even rags are nicking our tag and using it lol #TiD lol bunch of sad fucks, been waiting all my life for this to happen, long gone are the dominant single team, which is great.

David Moyes football genius!!!!

The goliath of english football has been killed by a moyes called david

Planting tatties in the dump so they have something to lift come may.

Also, old taggert face said 'never in my lifetime' RIP fergie again, it will be twice in 3 yrs this may. Also taking his words 'playing tottenham is a bigger game than the derby'

1-6 in your cup final!!!!

CTiD!!!!

I was born in Wythenshaw hospital MANCHESTER before anyone has ago about being a plastic fan. I saw us play hartlepool, oldham and rochadale in Div 3 (old ref)

over a year ago

"CTiD!!!!! Even rags are nicking our tag and using it lol #TiD lol bunch of sad fucks, been waiting all my life for this to happen, long gone are the dominant single team, which is great.

Also, old taggert face said 'never in my lifetime' RIP fergie again, it will be twice in 3 yrs this may. Also taking his words 'playing tottenham is a bigger game than the derby'

CTiD!!!!

I was born in Wythenshaw hospital MANCHESTER before anyone has ago about being a plastic fan. I saw us play hartlepool, oldham and rochadale in Div 3 (old ref)"

Any translators about ?

over a year ago

"CTiD!!!!! Even rags are nicking our tag and using it lol #TiD lol bunch of sad fucks, been waiting all my life for this to happen, long gone are the dominant single team, which is great.

CTiD!!!!

I was born in Wythenshaw hospital MANCHESTER before anyone has ago about being a plastic fan. I saw us play hartlepool, oldham and rochadale in Div 3 (old ref)

Any translators about ?

"

Lol that made me giggle

over a year ago

CTiD!!!!

Any translators about ?

"

yes, having read it and put it through the translator of bitter football fans, it says:

i have already forgotten where my club came from, as recently as 10 years ago and am no longer humble enough to realise that, without a rich arab, my vlub would probably be in the championship, with a crumbling stadium and shite training facilities, but thankfully we were bought out by someone with bottomless pockets.

really do hate 'fans' that jump all over the carcass of a big rival as soon as a crack appears in the veneer.

1 league title and a cup doesnt beat 20 years of success, so i would hardly be shouting from the rooftops about being a 'proud blue!'

you just make yourself look ridiculous and bitter.

plastic fan?

i wouldnt even say you were that.

more rubber, as they seem to bounce around the lower divisions rather than win anything (from H, not a man u fan, before you start, more an amused onlooker

over a year ago

So he's a City fan then ?

Thanks for clearing that up

over a year ago

"So he's a City fan then ?

Thanks for clearing that up "

yes, thats what i gleaned from the CTiD, unless he runs on diesel lol

over a year ago

;-)

"

You were sure right about the twists two three nil thrashings at home are those the twists you were on about. This third was it an Irish turd you was on about?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!!

Monti got it right.

It had to happen sometime.

Remember Where you were.

;-)

over a year ago

;-)

You were sure right about the twists two three nil thrashings at home are those the twists you were on about. This third was it an Irish turd you was on about? "

although, lts be honest, 3-0 is hardly a thrashing.

now if you are looking at the 6 city put past united last year, then fair enough, but then fergie was in charge and he can do no wrong can he

over a year ago

"HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!!

Monti got it right.

It had to happen sometime.

Remember Where you were.

;-)"

Your pie is ready eat it cold it won't burn your lips.

Post new Message to Thread