Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Caught short

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

I was in London the other day, had some stuff to do in the morning, but had most of the day free, so I wandered round, seeing the sights and, mostly, stopping off at the different pubs for a refreshing pint of lager and a chat with the characters therein.

I was wandering along a very posh street, when I realised I needed to go real bad, and I couldnt find a public loo anywhere.

I was getting desperate, but there was no loo to be seen.... so I crept down a lane between two of these very posh houses, and, as they had high walls, thought I would get away with having a quick pee.

So, there I am, just getting the old boy out, when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Its a policeman, who tells me I cant do that there.

"But I am bursting!!" I said, so he leads me down the lane, across a road and round the back of a very posh house, and opens the gate to the garden.

The garden was immaculate, one of the nicest I have ever seen, but I didnt bother looking around much, just had a massive pee.

"Man, that's what you call a close call!" I said....

"No, that's what you call the French Embassy" he said!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

wee wee monsieur

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

"I was in London the other day, had some stuff to do in the morning, but had most of the day free, so I wandered round, seeing the sights and, mostly, stopping off at the different pubs for a refreshing pint of lager and a chat with the characters therein.

I was wandering along a very posh street, when I realised I needed to go real bad, and I couldnt find a public loo anywhere.

I was getting desperate, but there was no loo to be seen.... so I crept down a lane between two of these very posh houses, and, as they had high walls, thought I would get away with having a quick pee.

So, there I am, just getting the old boy out, when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Its a policeman, who tells me I cant do that there.

"But I am bursting!!" I said, so he leads me down the lane, across a road and round the back of a very posh house, and opens the gate to the garden.

The garden was immaculate, one of the nicest I have ever seen, but I didnt bother looking around much, just had a massive pee.

"Man, that's what you call a close call!" I said....

"No, that's what you call the French Embassy" he said!! "

Mart, you is soooooo bad lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excuse the pun but

pmsl

Post new Message to Thread