Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funny situation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been in a meeting (for work you pervs) and there was a Guy sitting opposite me with the Worlds worst Wig on, the conversation eventually turned to Safety and the risks with working in high winds, well I've destroyed my Pen biting it to stop laughing, our Director excused himself and went to the Toilet for nearly 15 mins, he said later he knew I was thinking about this Guys Wig getting airborne and had to leave, could you have kept a straight face ?

I'm just hoping he wasn't wearing it due to an illness or serious medical condition

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just been in a meeting (for work you pervs) and there was a Guy sitting opposite me with the Worlds worst Wig on, the conversation eventually turned to Safety and the risks with working in high winds, well I've destroyed my Pen biting it to stop laughing, our Director excused himself and went to the Toilet for nearly 15 mins, he said later he knew I was thinking about this Guys Wig getting airborne and had to leave, could you have kept a straight face ?

I'm just hoping he wasn't wearing it due to an illness or serious medical condition "

loved this!......remember the old Hamlet cigar advert....was that a "syrup of figs" or just a bad comb over, either or it was hilarious.Dont know how you contained yourself

over a year ago

haha love it

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Just been in a meeting (for work you pervs) and there was a Guy sitting opposite me with the Worlds worst Wig on, the conversation eventually turned to Safety and the risks with working in high winds, well I've destroyed my Pen biting it to stop laughing, our Director excused himself and went to the Toilet for nearly 15 mins, he said later he knew I was thinking about this Guys Wig getting airborne and had to leave, could you have kept a straight face ?

I'm just hoping he wasn't wearing it due to an illness or serious medical condition "

Hey it might have been a funky new hat!

I do personally find them hard not to stare at but thats me

over a year ago

Had a similar experience at a managers meeting once. We were discussing how to traansport goods safely and how to minimise damage to electrical items, when a warehouse supervisor starting explaining the benefits of the new "blue protective muffs" to wrap around t.v.'s washing machines etc

I spat out my tea, and had to excuse myself from the room along with 3 other male managers.

Apparantly the famales did not find it amusing.

Childish i know, but bloody funny.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

For me today that would have done me no good. With a cough that starts every time I laugh, would not have been good.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Was once putting a sling on a guy and as I leaned forward to tie the knot at the back of his neck I knocked his wig off into the litter bin at the side of his chair.

It was covered in fag ends and dirty sticking plasters when I retrieved it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Recently I asked someone how do you spell the word pusy (as in oozing pus) without making it look like pussy?

She decided to google and I don't know what she put in but the search came up with squirting pussy,which had her and everyone around screaming with shock and me laughing my head off

I still did'nt find out how to spell the word

over a year ago

I couldn't keep a straight face reading this lol, don't know how you kept it together.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just hoping he wasn't wearing it due to an illness or serious medical condition

I couldn't keep a straight face reading this lol, don't know how you kept it together. "

I destroyed my Pen biting it and pretended to be writing

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

"Recently I asked someone how do you spell the word pusy (as in oozing pus) without making it look like pussy?

She decided to google and I don't know what she put in but the search came up with squirting pussy,which had her and everyone around screaming with shock and me laughing my head off

I still did'nt find out how to spell the word "

lol HPC the adjective is actually pussy = full of pus. I can well imagine what came up on google

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Recently I asked someone how do you spell the word pusy (as in oozing pus) without making it look like pussy?

I still did'nt find out how to spell the word

lol HPC the adjective is actually pussy = full of pus. I can well imagine what came up on google "

lol it did'nt look right on paper

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

I would have had to leave cos knowing my luck, you know when you shouldnt say something and then suddenly you mouth starts without your mind getting involved, that would have happened

over a year ago

Sounds like something out of a comedy film I just know I couldn't have kept a straight face. I'm a guy who's hair is thinning but I would never dream of wearing a wig. Some guys happen to suit baldness any way. Yul Brynner being a prime example.

over a year ago

My solicitor has three toupee's...... to pretend he's had a hair cut... it's just right... and he needs a haircut!

He's the image of Mr Burns out of The Simpsons... needless to say I chuckled all through my divorce proceedings, for that, and the fact I was rid of my ex!

over a year ago

Exxxcelllent

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"My solicitor has three toupee's...... to pretend he's had a hair cut... it's just right... and he needs a haircut!

He's the image of Mr Burns out of The Simpsons... needless to say I chuckled all through my divorce proceedings, for that, and the fact I was rid of my ex! "

That is really funny!!!

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

There uses to be a guy at work that a bad syrup and we all uses to try and blow it off with the air line's

Post new Message to Thread