Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The doorbell rings...

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

So I get up to answer but my son comes down the stairs and gets there first, lucky for me, its Jehovah's witnesses

Anyway they are giving him the lowdown on Jesus and easter and what it means. His answer was classic, he interrupts her and says it was 'A game of hide and seek gone wrong'

She looked totally confused so he carried on to explain...

Jesus was playing hide and seek with his mates, they hid him in a cave on the friday. Unfortunately by the time they remembered which cave on the sunday it was too late, he was dead

I tell you I could have wet myself laughing. They didn't hang around long after that one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

had them at my door once, i mentioned I was mormon, they made their excuses left

over a year ago

briliant

over a year ago

Wear loose clothing and show a bit and they run for the hills

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"So I get up to answer but my son comes down the stairs and gets there first, lucky for me, its Jehovah's witnesses

Anyway they are giving him the lowdown on Jesus and easter and what it means. His answer was classic, he interrupts her and says it was 'A game of hide and seek gone wrong'

She looked totally confused so he carried on to explain...

Jesus was playing hide and seek with his mates, they hid him in a cave on the friday. Unfortunately by the time they remembered which cave on the sunday it was too late, he was dead

I tell you I could have wet myself laughing. They didn't hang around long after that one!"

I love that

over a year ago

lol i just tell them am a spiritualist

that gets then away quickish xx

over a year ago

I usually try and keep them here for hours discussing the finer points of their theology.....but am so gonna use that line on them next time they come visit

Post new Message to Thread