Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dawn n Lenny to divorce

Jump to newest

By *ickmeallover OP   Woman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I wish them all the best at this difficult time

(fingers crossed she turns out to be bi)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I wish them all the best at this difficult time

(fingers crossed she turns out to be bi) "

Bi lingual ?

over a year ago

For all the fans of 'BBW', she might be looking...

I will stand aside for you fans.

over a year ago

I was quite upset about this, they are two of the best comics this country has given and its sad to hear their partnership is coming to an end, why, we will never know, people just grow apart, good to see Ade and Jennifer are still going strong.

over a year ago

Thought I'd seen this flash up on the news somewhere last night...then couldn't find it again.

It will be a difficult time for their family, best wishes to them all.

over a year ago

sad to see them part but in showbiz terms a marriage that lasts 25 yrs is very rare indeed they did very well.

over a year ago

"I was quite upset about this, they are two of the best comics this country has given and its sad to hear their partnership is coming to an end, why, we will never know, people just grow apart, good to see Ade and Jennifer are still going strong. "

Yes sad to hear...always seemed like a really kool couple....hope they both find happiness in their lives...a real pity... xx

over a year ago

come on, they have been planing it since Oct last year, only now announced it, and they are on most amicable terms...

No hint of bitterness and they have an adoptive daughter with is 18....

I bet that most of us on fab have been divorced

over a year ago

"come on, they have been planing it since Oct last year, only now announced it, and they are on most amicable terms...

I bet that most of us on fab have been divorced"

How do you know...you their next door neighbour with a stethoscope on the wall...

over a year ago

"come on, they have been planing it since Oct last year, only now announced it, and they are on most amicable terms...

How do you know...you their next door neighbour with a stethoscope on the wall... "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8606120.stm

over a year ago

How do you know...you their next door neighbour with a stethoscope on the wall...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8606120.stm"

Cheers ...off to have a look...

over a year ago

Looks like i am not up on the news as i didn't know they had split. Shame as they seemed suited.

over a year ago

I've just read the BBC report on the abuse they got, just awful how some people can be

By *ignbouncybabeWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Very sad but nice to know there isn't going to be any mud slinging between them (hopefully)

over a year ago

She said both enjoyed "much naughtiness" with other people during their marriage.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2922417/Dawn-French-and-Lenny-Henry-split-after-25-yrs.html#ixzz0kPUn66r2

from Dawns book

over a year ago

"She said both enjoyed "much naughtiness" with other people during their marriage.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2922417/Dawn-French-and-Lenny-Henry-split-after-25-yrs.html#ixzz0kPUn66r2

from Dawns book"

of course the sun would publish that

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Was gthe final straw when he insisted on breaking the door down with an axe everytime they went to bed "HERE'S LENNY"

over a year ago

They did have a split a few years ago, someone must have enjoyed more "naughtiness" than the other lol ! xx

over a year ago

"She said both enjoyed "much naughtiness" with other people during their marriage.

from Dawns book

of course the sun would publish that "

so are they saying Dawn and Lenny are swingers?

over a year ago

from Dawns book

so are they saying Dawn and Lenny are swingers?"

they were members of a swinging club

over a year ago

from Dawns book

so are they saying Dawn and Lenny are swingers?

they were members of a swinging club"

Shame they would have been a fun meet.

over a year ago

I love it when people split up. everyones always got to have a reason why, and if there isnt one, hell we'll all just make one up lol

Im sure if they did have a 'open relationship' the last thing they would do is tell the sun news paper or 'swing' or go to 'clubs' with people who would lol

At the end of the day some people just grow apart there does not always have to be a reason why

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Well i knew something was going on after Lenny did all the adds for Premier in! Guess he needed a place to stay!

over a year ago

"I love it when people split up. everyones always got to have a reason why, and if there isnt one, hell we'll all just make one up lol

Im sure if they did have a 'open relationship' the last thing they would do is tell the sun news paper or 'swing' or go to 'clubs' with people who would lol

At the end of the day some people just grow apart there does not always have to be a reason why "

It wouldn't sell newspapers; hence the drama.

over a year ago

"they are two of the best comics this country has given "

over a year ago

"they are two of the best comics this country has given "

Someone though so

I did think she was funny in The Vicar of Dibley. Can't remember anything funny Lenny has been in, for a while.

over a year ago

"they are two of the best comics this country has given

Someone though so

I did think she was funny in The Vicar of Dibley. Can't remember anything funny Lenny has been in, for a while."

you have to go back to the early work, Girls on Top, The Lenny Henry Show, Chef, both have been quiet lately but they are jewels in the comedy crown

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I find it highly unlikely that they would have openly attended a UK swingers club, excuse the pun but far too much public exposure for them to risk that.

over a year ago

"I love it when people split up. everyones always got to have a reason why, and if there isnt one, hell we'll all just make one up lol

At the end of the day some people just grow apart there does not always have to be a reason why "

No one said anything about the reason they split up and the qoute is from Dawn Book

over a year ago

Oh what a shame. I've no idea what they were like together of course, but I do like them both and am firmly in the 'I would' Dawn camp

Post new Message to Thread