Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

General election is expected to take place on the 6 May

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

General election is expected to take place on the 6 May 2010 at last we hope that we get a new government as this labour government love wasting money on all kinds of benefits like heating allowance etc to people on income support! Gordon brown has spoiled this country we seem to be a culture of benefits and asylum seekers seem to be better off I hope the Tories do win this election hand down and get great Britain up and running again I cant see that any other party getting in so roll on the 6 of may as Cameron will get us Britain working again his policies is spot on if your ill and cant walk they will look after you if your capable to stand and walk you will work and get of the benefits, also stopping younger girls getting council houses and cutting the benefits till they give fathers name will make them think twice .does anybody think he right what he says or do you think your better with Gordon brown for 5 more years .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"General election is expected to take place on the 6 May 2010 at last we hope that we get a new government as this labour government love wasting money on all kinds of benefits like heating allowance etc to people on income support! Gordon brown has spoiled this country we seem to be a culture of benefits and asylum seekers seem to be better off I hope the Tories do win this election hand down and get great Britain up and running again I cant see that any other party getting in so roll on the 6 of may as Cameron will get us Britain working again his policies is spot on if your ill and cant walk they will look after you if your capable to stand and walk you will work and get of the benefits, also stopping younger girls getting council houses and cutting the benefits till they give fathers name will make them think twice .does anybody think he right what he says or do you think your better with Gordon brown for 5 more years ."

You seem unsure, will you be voting Labur then ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/04/10 15:40:06]

over a year ago

i will vote for the tories for the first time in my life always voted laubour but now they cant run a piss up in a Brewery

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Why don't we all leave the country on the 6th May, show them what we really think of them

over a year ago

"Why don't we all leave the country on the 6th May, show them what we really think of them"

we couldn't afford the airport tax

over a year ago

"General election is expected to take place on the 6 May 2010 at last we hope that we get a new government as this labour government love wasting money on all kinds of benefits like heating allowance etc to people on income support! Gordon brown has spoiled this country we seem to be a culture of benefits and asylum seekers seem to be better off I hope the Tories do win this election hand down and get great Britain up and running again I cant see that any other party getting in so roll on the 6 of may as Cameron will get us Britain working again his policies is spot on if your ill and cant walk they will look after you if your capable to stand and walk you will work and get of the benefits, also stopping younger girls getting council houses and cutting the benefits till they give fathers name will make them think twice .does anybody think he right what he says or do you think your better with Gordon brown for 5 more years ."

Cameron is a wanker.pure and simples.

The tories will do the same they did last time and strip anything we may have left of this country in order those who have the most get even more.

They intend to remove those benefits to old people which help them live. re heating allowance. Also the free tv license for them. etc etc

He also forgets that pensioners have more votes between them than anyone else.

So what does he do, alienated them even further.

It will be a sad day if the tories get back into power.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

what a great idea it would be if the general public started a campaign today to abstain from all voting thus making the whole event a waste of time

Mine you it would not solve the problem as to who forms the next government but it would be a powerful message if this happened

A hung parliament has to be the best solution for all

over a year ago

Yup. I'm deeply unhappy with Labour but I've absolutely no confidence that the Tories would do any better (as I suspect their even less likely to act for the ordinary working person than labour). I feel disenfranchised as I got a vote but no viable party to vote for.

over a year ago

That means were gonna have shit T.V between now and May 6th with them buggers on touting for votes every night!

And Peter Snow with his feckin charts to top it all off!

XXXX

over a year ago

remove heating allowance have x amount of dead pensioners isnt that wonderful!

forcing to name the fathers has been done for years easily enough avoided " i was at a gang bang dont know any of the participants names" thats a true story i heard from a woman who point blank refused to tell the csa who the father was.

cuts to public spending lets see whos first.... hmmm disabled needing respite?? nah family can have them.

schools needing money spent? let the crumble

elderly needing care nah let them die.

working wage increase nooo lets go back to the good ol days where you work yourself into an early grave for nothing.

families?? right all you single parents get out there and get a man even if he unsuitable it doesnt matter just get one never mind love just think of the money.

ill because your genuinely ill?? no your not you can do a job even if you on your death bed or crippled.

student?? not unless you come from a family who can afford to pay for you to do this.

nhs ?? no get private cant afford it?? lie down and die!

tax cuts? only if you rich then we will.

i dont know what is the lesser of two evils really another 4 years of brown or the thought of being run by a shower of c!""s who are concerned more for the rich than the working man or woman. x

over a year ago

A hung Parliment is the best idea since Guy Fawkes hatched his plot. Hang the lot of the fuckers, there's not one to better the other

over a year ago

i would actually like to see a hung parliament just to see how it goes! x

over a year ago

Wow, the underlying current of this thread seems to be doom & gloom ... and that's from the Labour supporters!!!

At least a vote for the Tories is a vote for change. Not so much a change in the way Britain is run, just a change from the trough-sniffing, expense fiddling, lying shower of shit we've got at the moment. Anything has to be better than the Cheshire Cat & His Corrupt Cronies!!

over a year ago

thats the bit that confuses me! we could do with change or at least a very good shake up but cameron i just dont trust and i still remember the last fiasco under a tory government.

is screaming lord sutch standin this year?? xx

over a year ago

"Wow, the underlying current of this thread seems to be doom & gloom ... and that's from the Labour supporters!!!

At least a vote for the Tories is a vote for change. Not so much a change in the way Britain is run, just a change from the trough-sniffing, expense fiddling, lying shower of shit we've got at the moment. Anything has to be better than the Cheshire Cat & His Corrupt Cronies!! "

You have a point there wishy, but unless you earn 50k after tax, voting blue is not a viable option unless just needing change alone is blinkering you.

Are you really a closet chelski fan

over a year ago

"thats the bit that confuses me! we could do with change or at least a very good shake up but cameron i just dont trust and i still remember the last fiasco under a tory government.

is screaming lord sutch standin this year?? xx"

Lord Sutch died a few years back.

The last Tory govt was 13 years ago and tbh John Major isn't remember for anything in particular apart from the ERM fiasco. You need to go back further to Thatcher to find real unpopularity with a sitting govt. - and yes, I was one of the twats who voted for Blair, much to my dismay. He promised to much and delivered so little. As has Brown. Remember his promise of an end to boom & bust? Humpf! I wouldn't wipe my arse with a Labour manifesto now in case it reached round to my cock and really ripped the piss out of me.

over a year ago

damn i would have voted for him!!

i remember john major for his back to basics campaign when all the illegitimate children of conservative mps came out the woodwork and all the sex scandals!! double standards galore there!!

my granny said tony blair was a shift bastard it was in her eyes and she was right!!

we had recession under tory government too in the 80s and job losses by the thousands and cuts galore but the rich didnt get any richer it was the working class that suffered except for the ones she told that they were middle class when they bought their council houses!!

x

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

gordon brown came to medway today ...but did he door knock in any of the grotty areas ? Nope, went to a nice little close up in Rainham ! I'd like to have seen him on the White Road flats or out in Twydall estate !

4 weeks of babies being cuddled by them all too lol

over a year ago

god i forgot about the baby cuddling!!!

mine was a baby 2 elections ago was a bloody nitemare all these people wantin pics taken cuddling a baby i just used to tell them to piss off no child of mine was bein propoganda!!

i made an exception for ssp because the campaign manager was a friend lol!!

im lookin forward to the canvessers if they can get up the steps for debt collectors lol xx

over a year ago

The way we see it a manifesto is basically a contract that a party is elected to govern on the strength of.

So.......if within say 6 months the feckers haven't started to implement the things they said they would in their manifesto they should be kicked out again, in a word......sacked by the electorate.

They should be in for a probationary period and if they're not true to their word kick them out for breach of contract.

XXXX

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Why do our parties campaigns only last a few weeks yet the USA ones go on for months?

Shit ive posted on a political thread.......need a lay down now

over a year ago

"Why do our parties campaigns only last a few weeks yet the USA ones go on for months?

Shit ive posted on a political thread.......need a lay down now"

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh xx

over a year ago

"Why do our parties campaigns only last a few weeks yet the USA ones go on for months?

Shit ive posted on a political thread.......need a lay down now"

FFS don't encourage the buggers,a few weeks is waaaay too long as it is never mind months.

Methinks it probably has something to do with capitol outlay though.

XXXX

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

I want to see a "none of the above" box on the ballot paper... I think that would do quite well... let's have Westminster closed for 5 years instead... let us run ourselves for a bit... I'm sure we'll cope just fine...

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"The way we see it a manifesto is basically a contract that a party is elected to govern on the strength of.

So.......if within say 6 months the feckers haven't started to implement the things they said they would in their manifesto they should be kicked out again, in a word......sacked by the electorate.

They should be in for a probationary period and if they're not true to their word kick them out for breach of contract.

Here... Here...

XXXX"

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Those who say we can’t trust Cameron are wrong.

Like his hero Thatcher he is telling everyone what he intends to do.

Thatcher said Britton’s not working, and that she would fix industry. She did “fix” industry. She put the fix in everywhere and it cost 3million jobs and we are still paying for it.

Cameron is telling us society is not working and he will fix it. If elected he will “fix” society, I wonder how many of us will die as he puts the fix in.

New Labour is more right wing than Ted Heaths Tory government, how much further to the right do you think Cameron’s Tories are?

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

[Removed by poster at 06/04/10 22:34:06]

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Decided not to enter this debate and just Vote for the tories on 6th May.

over a year ago

Who wants to start a swingers party lets have love and peace swinging on the nhs for depression and stress relief. Just think proper sex ed in schools how to practice safe sex less teenage pregnancies. We could run the country. And instead of war we could be loving our next door neighbours.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't wanna be loving my neighbours

You ain't seen them!

over a year ago

Legalise brothals and prostitutes, Legalise cannabis cut down crime we could have our own swinger badge.

over a year ago

"I don't wanna be loving my neighbours

You ain't seen them!"

nor me!!! x

over a year ago

I ment loving thy neighbours instead of going to war lol.

By *ooty and suuCouple
over a year ago

barnsley

whats it matter who gets in

as long as they create jobs

help small buisnesses grow to help create more jobs

look after the elderly and the truly sick

get shut of the idle spongeing gits on the dole who dont want to work

help those who do want to work

stop banks ripping people off and killing the country

over a year ago

"I ment loving thy neighbours instead of going to war lol."

thank christ for that lol xx

over a year ago

"whats it matter who gets in

as long as they create jobs

help small buisnesses grow to help create more jobs

look after the elderly and the truly sick

get shut of the idle spongeing gits on the dole who dont want to work

help those who do want to work

stop banks ripping people off and killing the country "

u got my vote xx

By *ooty and suuCouple
over a year ago

barnsley

how can you trust mps who have been claiming exspenses robbing us of the tax payer to claim for second homes

if we worked away from home to feed our famillies can we claim any of the exspenses they claim

why carnt they just be honest stop the claims and use that money to create jobs

over a year ago

I don't begrudge MPs being paid a hefty salary. If you want the best you have to pay for it. If you apply for a £60k a year job you have to jump through so many hoops to get it, that way you can be sure of getting quality. The expenses loophole has been well and truly closed now and rightly so, so it's a dead issue. Those guilty of the most serious fraud and have been taken to task over it but I don't agree with jailing them, it was the system that permitted the abuse. (and no, I don't want to start a debate about physical abusers being let off coz the system let them get away with it, just thought I'd make that clear).

The centre of the Tories election campaign is the NHS. It was Labour who squandered billions on consultants, and even more billions on so-called 'advisors'.

Labour spent £30m in January on advertising, and £35m this month on yet more advertising! Our money! - £35m equates to a £52 cold weather payment for every pensioner in the country.

It was Brown who sent our boys out to fight with defective equipment, or in some cases, the totally wrong equipment altogether - and then lied about it. Blatantly lied to an official inquiry!

Brown sold off all our Gold reserves when gold was at an historically low price. What methos of madness is that from a Chancellor of the Treasury. Basic economics says you wait till you can get the best price for it.

The Tories may have done a lot of bad things when they were last in power, which is why they were got rid of, but this New Labour is a dangerous brood, far more dangerous than any of the others put together. They need to be got rid of too.

over a year ago

not voting its all bollox. the whole lot are bent

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I don't begrudge MPs being paid a hefty salary. If you want the best you have to pay for it. If you apply for a £60k a year job you have to jump through so many hoops to get it, that way you can be sure of getting quality. The expenses loophole has been well and truly closed now and rightly so, so it's a dead issue. Those guilty of the most serious fraud and have been taken to task over it but I don't agree with jailing them, it was the system that permitted the abuse. (and no, I don't want to start a debate about physical abusers being let off coz the system let them get away with it, just thought I'd make that clear).

The centre of the Tories election campaign is the NHS. It was Labour who squandered billions on consultants, and even more billions on so-called 'advisors'.

Labour spent £30m in January on advertising, and £35m this month on yet more advertising! Our money! - £35m equates to a £52 cold weather payment for every pensioner in the country.

It was Brown who sent our boys out to fight with defective equipment, or in some cases, the totally wrong equipment altogether - and then lied about it. Blatantly lied to an official inquiry!

Brown sold off all our Gold reserves when gold was at an historically low price. What methos of madness is that from a Chancellor of the Treasury. Basic economics says you wait till you can get the best price for it.

The Tories may have done a lot of bad things when they were last in power, which is why they were got rid of, but this New Labour is a dangerous brood, far more dangerous than any of the others put together. They need to be got rid of too."

I donno "Call me Dave" is all ready to perform the great rob and rock swindle. Thats if they can unhook them self's from the back of the door and get that orange out of their mouth

over a year ago

"not voting its all bollox. the whole lot are bent"

You should reconsider. Let's go to the extreme and say that only 10% of the elctorate ever bothered to vote. What sort of party would win power? You'd still have the Tories, Labour, Liberals etc but you'd also see a rise in political support for organisations like the BNP. How much of 10% would they need to secure power?

Sure Mps are corrupt, but the alternative of a party that will abolish elections if they ever win power is even more scarier. That's what Hitler did in 1933.

over a year ago

Labour and Tory have been running the country for the best part of 60 years.

If you want change and a fresh start why not vote Liberal.

As a staunch Labour voter i am swaying to their ideas (Liberal) but i know on polling day i will vote Labour.

Labour X

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Labour and Tory have been running the country for the best part of 60 years.

As a staunch Labour voter i am swaying to their ideas (Liberal) but i know on polling day i will vote Labour.

Labour X"

You might well have a point there.

over a year ago

"Labour and Tory have been running the country for the best part of 60 years.

Labour X"

I joined the Liberal party 20 years ago and campaigned for them. I even stood for election in a small borough in Beds (came 2nd behind the Tories). The Liberals have got no hope of ever winning a Gen Election outright. They didn't 20 years ago and haven't come remotely close ever since. There is only two choices in my opinion and a vote for the Libs, although well intentioned, is wasted.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"The centre of the Tories election campaign is the NHS"

That's funny considering it was the Tories who introduced privatising the cleaning of hospitals by granting the cheapest tender, which then had a knock on effect on that companies employees salary, oh and lets not forget, the Tories are and always have been against the national minimum wage, had the Tories had there way, cleaners would be giving their employers an IOU!

The Tories believe it's wrong to pay someone a minimum wage, whilst at the same time they have no issue with the rich avoiding tax duties, tbh, I've no idea how anyone on the minimum wage survives, anyone who works for £5.00 ph or whatever it is has my full admiration

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

nope on this i disagree with you wishy its not a wasted vote thats how the big 2 monopolise. There is a good chance of neither of them getting in so a collision govt may be in place. A 2nd party with a chain round the cons or labs bollocks. Might be better than dave or gordie in total power.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

a yellow vote is not a wasted vote at all

all tories tell you that

why can a 2 horse race not be a 3 horse race

the nationlists wiped out the tories in scotland and wales

the lib dems can defeat them in enland

over a year ago

"anyone who works for £5.00 ph or whatever it is has my full admiration "

So a complete fookin donut who couldn't even tie his own shoes should get what? £10/hour? £15?

Have you ever heard of economies of scale? I'm paid above £15/hour, but if some cleaner with a brush was to get the same as me I'd be up in arms about it. My job is skilled and it's worth a lot more than a cleaner. Or someone who picks up litter from the street.

Humans aren't equal, we never have been. Any attempt to make them equal is doomed to failure because, like cream, some will always rise to the top and then you have Communism.

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"Why don't we all leave the country on the 6th May, show them what we really think of them"

Yes lets have a huge orgy and fuck the politics its a complete waste of time!

over a year ago

"nope on this i disagree with you wishy its not a wasted vote thats how the big 2 monopolise. There is a good chance of neither of them getting in so a collision govt may be in place. A 2nd party with a chain round the cons or labs bollocks. Might be better than dave or gordie in total power."

I know what you're saying BB but Italy had hung parliaments for years and fook all ever got done. It was a real nightmare over there. Maybe it will work here as our MPs aren't as corrupt at the Italians (note: AS corrupt hehehe)

over a year ago

NOOOO! You can't go abroad on my birthday!! Don't wanna wake up to an empty country ffs!!

over a year ago

"a yellow vote is not a wasted vote at all

all tories tell you that

why can a 2 horse race not be a 3 horse race

the nationlists wiped out the tories in scotland and wales

the lib dems can defeat them in enland

"

Tory have never been in Scotland in the first place, they wiped out Labour.

Best thing to happen is a hung parliament with Liberal joining Labour and Vince Clark of the Libs becoming the new Chancellor. He talks a good game and i think he is the right person to boost the economy.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"nope on this i disagree with you wishy its not a wasted vote thats how the big 2 monopolise. There is a good chance of neither of them getting in so a collision govt may be in place. A 2nd party with a chain round the cons or labs bollocks. Might be better than dave or gordie in total power.

I know what you're saying BB but Italy had hung parliaments for years and fook all ever got done. It was a real nightmare over there. Maybe it will work here as our MPs aren't as corrupt at the Italians (note: AS corrupt hehehe)"

Fek off they have great birds on tv anbd porno politicians! They prob swing in the Italian houses of parliament! Shagging utopia the Italian election system is lol

I just worry about "call me dave" Now he is one shifty sly fucker. Really do not like at all after watching him

over a year ago

"nope on this i disagree with you wishy its not a wasted vote thats how the big 2 monopolise. There is a good chance of neither of them getting in so a collision govt may be in place. A 2nd party with a chain round the cons or labs bollocks. Might be better than dave or gordie in total power.

I know what you're saying BB but Italy had hung parliaments for years and fook all ever got done. It was a real nightmare over there. Maybe it will work here as our MPs aren't as corrupt at the Italians (note: AS corrupt hehehe)

Fek off they have great birds on tv anbd porno politicians! They prob swing in the Italian houses of parliament! Shagging utopia the Italian election system is lol

I just worry about "call me dave" Now he is one shifty sly fucker. Really do not like at all after watching him "

I can see where you're going with this. You want fookin Jordan as your MP dontcha!!

over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 07/04/10 01:04:24]

over a year ago

Come to think of it. All the main parties usually get a few celebs to go out spreading the word don't they. I bet all the political parties are shitting themselves in case Jordan comes out on their side!!

It'll be a case of, "Lock the fookin door and shut up till she goes away ffs!"

over a year ago

birmingham

"but if some cleaner with a brush was to get the same as me I'd be up in arms about it"

Would you be holding a brush in your hands at the same time?

Wishy, I love you really

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

I just worry about "call me dave" Now he is one shifty sly fucker. Really do not like at all after watching him

I can see where you're going with this. You want fookin Jordan as your MP dontcha!! "

No i don't! It would be pink everywhere!

Celeb pm would have to be Jo Brand! Now she would sort shit out lol

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"Why don't we all leave the country on the 6th May, show them what we really think of them

NOOOO! You can't go abroad on my birthday!! Don't wanna wake up to an empty country ffs!! "

Lets celebrate your birthday with a huge orgy then!

over a year ago

"but if some cleaner with a brush was to get the same as me I'd be up in arms about it

Wishy, I love you really "

Only when I sweep up the mess I've created after installing some new fangled piece of telephony wizardry.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"but if some cleaner with a brush was to get the same as me I'd be up in arms about it

Wishy, I love you really "

Shhhh *thinks wishy is secretly ToryBoy from the harry enfield show*

over a year ago

I can see where you're going with this. You want fookin Jordan as your MP dontcha!!

Celeb pm would have to be Jo Brand! Now she would sort shit out lol"

Celebrity PM for me would be John Prescott

over a year ago

Celeb pm would have to be Jo Brand! Now she would sort shit out lol"

Yeah, I could iamgine her arguing the toss with Barrack Obama.

"Er, this balance of payment we owe you from WW2. Well, we've decided you can fuck right off with it. If it wasn't for us you wouldn't have a fucking country anyway."

over a year ago

Wishy, I love you really

Shhhh *thinks wishy is secretly ToryBoy from the harry enfield show* "

Oh... um.... me?... Yah!

over a year ago

How would this sound......it goes to a hung Parliament and to keep Labour in power Liberal says to them ' Right we will join you if you pull the soldiers out of Iraq and Afghan and let them police themselves and the money saved we can boost the economy and reduce debt'.....

If Liberal said that on their manifesto a hung parliament is a definite and will have the people right on their side.

over a year ago

As a life long Tory I have never voted for labour or anyone else

Nanny state has never been in the Tory preachings and never will

I like a goverment who gets on with running the bloody country rather than wiping every ones asses

I'm over 18 why should a bunch of fat cats tell me what I can or can't do to the extent that this sad corrupt inept load of wankers have spent the last few years doing

Only one worry that many people have got used to being pampered that the twats may well get in again

And as at the moment I cannot leave this depressing place and live aboard (my daughter is 9 and lives with her mum) I will be told what is good for me for a few more years xx

over a year ago

It's just a crying shame that Michael Portillo left politics.....he would have been my choice for PM

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"My job is skilled and it's worth a lot more than a cleaner. Or someone who picks up litter from the street.

Humans aren't equal, we never have been. Any attempt to make them equal is doomed to failure because, like cream, some will always rise to the top and then you have Communism."

A wishy, I love your enlightened self-interest!

Just one point and question, I notice that it is only since the Tories contracted out hospital cleaning to the lowest bidder to save money (no skill in pushing a mop) that all our hospitals have seen a growth in MRSA and other bugs. Do you think that there is a link?

If we do the same with council cleansing services (street cleaners and bin men) other non skilled jobs that you seem to have little use for, how long do you think it will take before we have outbreaks of diseases like cholera, typhoid, typhus ect.

You may be skilled and earn £15+ an hour but before you write off unskilled low paid workers you should really give some thought to their real value.

Of course this is only my opinion.

over a year ago

anyone see the sun newspaper today?? i nearly choked on my coffee said somethin about swingers being the key to power!!

the minimum wage is every tories sticking point means they need to pay the scum something that is still nowhere near close to a living wage!!

iv worked on the minimum wage and it aint fun and im talking jobs in the care sector with very vunerable people have also worked in jobs in the £20 per hr working with vunerable and dangerous people.

still no one is sayin where all the public spending cuts are comin for but you know if it tories its the most vunerable people who will suffer not the mps they will still get their wee perks xx

over a year ago

"My job is skilled and it's worth a lot more than a cleaner. Or someone who picks up litter from the street.

Humans aren't equal, we never have been. Any attempt to make them equal is doomed to failure because, like cream, some will always rise to the top and then you have Communism.

A wishy, I love your enlightened self-interest!

Just one point and question, I notice that it is only since the Tories contracted out hospital cleaning to the lowest bidder to save money (no skill in pushing a mop) that all our hospitals have seen a growth in MRSA and other bugs. Do you think that there is a link?

If we do the same with council cleansing services (street cleaners and bin men) other non skilled jobs that you seem to have little use for, how long do you think it will take before we have outbreaks of diseases like cholera, typhoid, typhus ect.

You may be skilled and earn £15+ an hour but before you write off unskilled low paid workers you should really give some thought to their real value.

Of course this is only my opinion.

"

Nope, I can honestly say that I never think about people in low paid jobs. They had their chances to succeed at school the same as me didn't they? If they blew it then tough fucking luck, it's a shitty world and I'm in it for myself & my family cos guess what... on the one occassion I did find myself unemployed the state decided that as I was a white British male I was entitled to fuck all. If that's socialism then you can shove it where the sun never reaches.

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

yes it seems the election is going ahead

THE QUEEN HAS GIVEN HER PERMISSION

( she could have said no )

it was rather strange that the man who invented the FUEL TAX ESCALATOR , never had the forethought to drive past buckingham palace in his gas guzzling limo , and continue the further 20 miles to windsor where the queen was siting down watching the jerremy kyle show

that would have saved her firing up the helicopter , and having god knows how many security guards scrambled , and airplanes that normally go straight across london having to skirt around essex

oh well at least she got back to windsor in time to help prince charles on his new speach about GLOBAL WARMING

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/10 12:50:10]

over a year ago

"General election is expected to take place on the 6 May 2010 at last we hope that we get a new government as this labour government love wasting money on all kinds of benefits like heating allowance etc to people on income support! Gordon brown has spoiled this country we seem to be a culture of benefits and asylum seekers seem to be better off I hope the Tories do win this election hand down and get great Britain up and running again I cant see that any other party getting in so roll on the 6 of may as Cameron will get us Britain working again his policies is spot on if your ill and cant walk they will look after you if your capable to stand and walk you will work and get of the benefits, also stopping younger girls getting council houses and cutting the benefits till they give fathers name will make them think twice .does anybody think he right what he says or do you think your better with Gordon brown for 5 more years .

it was rather strange that the man who invented the FUEL TAX ESCALATOR , never had the forethought to drive past buckingham palace in his gas guzzling limo , and continue the further 20 miles to windsor where the queen was siting down watching the jerremy kyle show

that would have saved her firing up the helicopter , and having god knows how many security guards scrambled , and airplanes that normally go straight across london having to skirt around essex

oh well at least she got back to windsor in time to help prince charles on his new speach about GLOBAL WARMING "

She could have gone one better and hopped on the back of old Bessie and hoofed it to Buck Pal too eh?

But then you'd probably have a moan about all the royal horse shit everywhere polluting the atmosphere.

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"General election is expected to take place on the 6 May 2010 at last we hope that we get a new government as this labour government love wasting money on all kinds of benefits like heating allowance etc to people on income support! Gordon brown has spoiled this country we seem to be a culture of benefits and asylum seekers seem to be better off I hope the Tories do win this election hand down and get great Britain up and running again I cant see that any other party getting in so roll on the 6 of may as Cameron will get us Britain working again his policies is spot on if your ill and cant walk they will look after you if your capable to stand and walk you will work and get of the benefits, also stopping younger girls getting council houses and cutting the benefits till they give fathers name will make them think twice .does anybody think he right what he says or do you think your better with Gordon brown for 5 more years .

oh well at least she got back to windsor in time to help prince charles on his new speach about GLOBAL WARMING

She could have gone one better and hopped on the back of old Bessie and hoofed it to Buck Pal too eh?

But then you'd probably have a moan about all the royal horse shit everywhere polluting the atmosphere. "

wind your neck in before you explode!!!

its a Discussion no need to make it personal!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"

oh well at least she got back to windsor in time to help prince charles on his new speach about GLOBAL WARMING "

Sorry but the Fuel Tax Escalator was not invented by Gordon Brown nor by Labour, it was brought in by a previous Tory government.

Post new Message to Thread