Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

would you or wouldnt you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just been watching a program about organ donation and was wondering if you guys have ever given it some thought?

ive decided i definatly would id like to think that my bad luck could save many many lives

that are your views?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I've had an organ donor card for years

None of me is useful to me when I am dead

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've just been watching a program about organ donation and was wondering if you guys have ever given it some thought?

ive decided i definatly would id like to think that my bad luck could save many many lives

that are your views?"

lol....your bad luck aint gonna be any use to anyone

over a year ago

"I've had an organ donor card for years

"

they can have all my bits.... my dad died of mesothelioma (asbestos cancer) and we couldnt carry out his donation wishes about his vital organs , but we found out just in time that we could donate his corneas .. so now 2 blind people can see because he made that decision ...made us all feel a little better about his death ..

over a year ago

None of me is useful to me when I am dead "

Why don't you do a little forward planning, and let me have you before you go

over a year ago

Yes they can have whatever bits they need, I won't need them where I'm going

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well im glad so many people have thought of this, the only thing i have to do is get a donor card there like bloody gold dust here

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

they can have all my bits.... my dad died of mesothelioma (asbestos cancer) and we couldnt carry out his donation wishes about his vital organs , but we found out just in time that we could donate his corneas .. so now 2 blind people can see because he made that decision ...made us all feel a little better about his death .."

that was a most excellent thing to do, in carrying out his wishes

helping someone else in the face of death has to be one of the noblest things you can do I think

over a year ago

"well im glad so many people have thought of this, the only thing i have to do is get a donor card there like bloody gold dust here "

i thought u could do it online ...ive still got my old paper version hope its still valid ??

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

Why don't you do a little forward planning, and let me have you before you go "

over a year ago

Its a very contensious issue, but one I'm in favour of, but I think we should all have to "opt out" rather than carry a donor card. It would save loads of lives, time and costs

over a year ago

they can have all my bits.... my dad died of mesothelioma (asbestos cancer) and we couldnt carry out his donation wishes about his vital organs , but we found out just in time that we could donate his corneas .. so now 2 blind people can see because he made that decision ...made us all feel a little better about his death .."

good on you and thats a great thing to do to carry out his wishes. i actually work in asbestos removal and sorry to hear how u lost ur dad. x

i do have a donor card have done for a couple of years no use to us when we 6ft under x x

over a year ago

i have a donor card but i do intend to wear everything out before i die hehe

over a year ago

Been on organ donation list for few years also but also worthy of note is blood donation as apparently 93% of us depend on the 7% that do donate.

Lets give people!!

over a year ago

mmmm well have to say I always try and donate my organ to some lucky lady at least 4 times a week !!!!!lol

over a year ago

I am waiting for a shoe donor card sooo many nice shoes must be wasted each year.

Seriously though I am on the register and think it is a good scheme.

Why not help someone in need when you are no longer using your bits?

Bet you would never say no to someone elses if you needed them!

over a year ago

The subject of organ donation always has me thinking of the sketch in The Meaning of Life when two dodgy looking morticians turn up at someone's door demanding his liver because he carries an organ donor card. He says he's still using it but they take it anyway.

over a year ago

" Bet you would never say no to someone elses if you needed them! "

mmmmm...whats Redrum doing with his cock, now he's dead?

over a year ago

yea i would but no my eyes lol

an yea i know i wont need them

but just dont like the thought

i didnt have my eyes xxx

over a year ago

i think tories will win it as cameron will do better than thatcher gordon brown and lib dems will never win it

over a year ago

Both my hubby and I are blood donors, organ donors and bone marrow donors. My 18yr old daughter has just given her first blood donation and she has just signed up for organ and bone barrow donation if needed. I agree with an 'opt out' scheme. Much better idea.

over a year ago

"yea i would but no my eyes lol

an yea i know i wont need them

but just dont like the thought

i didnt have my eyes xxx "

a lot of people think that which is why the corneas are so valuable...imagine not being able to see and being given the gift of sight..i cant think of a more wonderful gift really ??

over a year ago

"i think tories will win it as cameron will do better than thatcher gordon brown and lib dems will never win it "

Wrong thread me thinks

As mentioned earlier, the worst thing about donation is having to 'opt in', I think that it should be an 'opt out' system instead.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

When I die, it's all going with me, just incase there is an afterlife, I intend to be whole when I get there.

over a year ago

No I don't want to donate my organs to anyone after my death.

I am terrified of the 'opt out' system. To think that my body would just be taken and dismembered for use without my say so is hugely worrying.

Funnily enough if one of my family needed a kidney or sommat ...and the doc said it must be yours and there is a high chance of success the answer would be yes... no need to think about it.

After my death for a stranger... nope.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I always had a card but have just now registered online too

It was simple and took 2 minutes,once ive gone ive gone and if there is anything worth having people are welcome to it

Im coming back as something completely different anyway next time so I don't need it

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

Carry a card, registered on line and have a living will in place which has an impartial person as executor, dont want to have to place any of those I love in a difficult position if the worse happens.

over a year ago

After we die, as I believe it, we are all opened up to check if the cause of death is natural or by foul play.

When they sew us up again, does anyone check to see if all the bits are put back in?

When our loved ones have their coffins opened for us to say our last goodbyes, has anyone every unbuttoned the shroud, or lifted the eyelids to check they are all there?

You see folks....we might already be donating, but no fookers told us that we are

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"After we die, as I believe it, we are all opened up to check if the cause of death is natural or by foul play.

When they sew us up again, does anyone check to see if all the bits are put back in?

When our loved ones have their coffins opened for us to say our last goodbyes, has anyone every unbuttoned the shroud, or lifted the eyelids to check they are all there?

You see folks....we might already be donating, but no fookers told us that we are "

Not everyone has a post mortem and if people waited until that time to nick your bits and bobs they would be useless anyway

over a year ago

"After we die, as I believe it, we are all opened up to check if the cause of death is natural or by foul play.

You see folks....we might already be donating, but no fookers told us that we are

Not everyone has a post mortem and if people waited until that time to nick your bits and bobs they would be useless anyway "

The amount of preservatives we consume, we should last longer than a loaf

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Not everyone has a post mortem and if people waited until that time to nick your bits and bobs they would be useless anyway

The amount of preservatives we consume, we should last longer than a loaf "

When you pop ya clogs Ill stick you in the bread bin then until I nick all your body partsand sell them

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

They can have all mine, i've an extra kidney too. I've carried a card as long as I can remember. I can't give blood though because I have Crohn's disease.

over a year ago

You see folks....we might already be donating, but no fookers told us that we are "

Truth is stranger than fiction. Quote: Babies organs from Alder Hey.

The OPT OUT system must NOT be allowed. You are opening flood gates for EVERYTHING if you allow this.

over a year ago

When you pop ya clogs Ill stick you in the bread bin then until I nick all your body partsand sell them "

awww...feels nice to be wanted

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

The opt out system is the only civilised way to go

Forum Mod

over a year ago

When you pop ya clogs Ill stick you in the bread bin then until I nick all your body partsand sell them

awww...feels nice to be wanted "

XmwahX skips off to sharpen the bread knife

over a year ago

dont see the problem of them taking your organs when you are dead !!!! I mean it's not as if you are gonna miss them now are you !!!.

I think if you die it should be that any organs that can be harvested should be regardless of whether you have a donor card.

Just the way I see it !!!

over a year ago

"The opt out system is the only civilised way to go

"

I've decided to agree so that I can give up caring about anything from this point forward.

Nanny state can then own me lock stock and fucking organs from the moment I am born and do what ever they like unless I opt out.

All I can say is that the state truly has done a good job on all it's subjects. Sometimes I think ' Solent Green' - 'Logans Run' and the Matrix were less science fiction and more premonition.

Let's have more spying, more cameras , more sex laws, more tax , bin sensors and tons more fines and last but not least ... stop thinking of your body as your own.

I need some cushions for the front room .... unless you have opted out of giving me them ....im taking them .....tomorrow.

it's 'subjects'

over a year ago

think you need that G & T Granny

over a year ago

"think you need that G & T Granny"

Grope n Tickle ?

over a year ago

"think you need that G & T Granny

Grope n Tickle ?

"

you bet

over a year ago

"think you need that G & T Granny

Grope n Tickle ?

"

methinks you get plenty of them !!!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I been regustered as organ doner for many years now.

Lost me card ages ago but all my family know that i want all that can be donated to be done so.

Unfortunately some parts can only be taken when you are not quite dead yet - so your family have to be preared to follow thru that decision, as its not the best of time for them.

As for blood doners - i am very suprised there arent more of those, well i was till i was told i couldnt give anymore

over a year ago

"No I don't want to donate my organs to anyone after my death.

I am terrified of the 'opt out' system. To think that my body would just be taken and dismembered for use without my say so is hugely worrying.

Funnily enough if one of my family needed a kidney or sommat ...and the doc said it must be yours and there is a high chance of success the answer would be yes... no need to think about it.

After my death for a stranger... nope. "

If you'er dead I can't see any merit refusing to donate if it can help others and save lives - I'm in favour of an opt-out system. The idea doesn't worry me in the least.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

we have been registered for years.everyone should be.if you are dead and can help others great.

over a year ago

im on the register my family know and anypart of me that can be used after im dead they more than welcome to it!!

to know that a bit of me still around after iv shuffled off the mortal coil makes me feel better!! xx

By *eadboysdontlieWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

i want to donate my body to science, gives me a bit of a kick imaginaning my body laid out on a slab being cut open by a load of young students

over a year ago

they can have anything apart from my eyes because if theres life after death i want to see where im going.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

Ive been registered almost all of my adult life and now my older son is too - his own choice.

We have a close friend only alive now due to the gift of a stranger and the strength of that family at the most difficult time to enable that to happen. I hope it gives them some comfort to know there are people living their lives because of this.

Im alive myself because people had given blood .

im not sure how i feel about an opt out system , but i do think there needs to be greater promotion of the issue to ensure that the maximum amount of people at least consider registering.

over a year ago

"they can have anything apart from my eyes because if theres life after death i want to see where im going."

well im not bein buried with my glasses so they can have my eyes lol!!! i would still bump into things!!

lots of people want to keep their eyes but sure all the other parts be useful to someone xx

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Not only am I on the organ donor register, my body (anything that is left of it) is going for medical research.

All I hope is that my relatives respect my wishes.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

"Not only am I on the organ donor register, my body (anything that is left of it) is going for medical research.

"

Several years ago a grand uncle of mine did just that. We got the body back after 3 years for burial. Was really odd as he looked the very same

over a year ago

"Not only am I on the organ donor register, my body (anything that is left of it) is going for medical research.

"

i think they would refuse mine

seriously though it is somethin i would consider might talk with the family about it actually x

over a year ago

yes im the same have all mine to medical science, my liver will baffle them how long its lasted lol xxx

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

My son donated bone marrow. The letter of thanks he got was heartwarming to say the least and brought the biggest lump to my throat. We are all so proud of him, to think his selflessness helped to cure another person.

My Gorgeous Girl died of cancer and she carried a donor card but we were told that because of the treatment she'd received and the effects of the cancer she couldn't donate, this upset her no end.

OPT OUT is definately the way to go. If you don't agree with it OPT OUT, simples. Just imagine how much suffering could be alayed by the generosity of other people.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

funny how ideas change.. Not so long ago, Having your body given to sience, was seen as the worst possible sentance any court could give.

Yet now people willingly sign forms for it.

As to the argument of "it's great to help people after your gone" it's a lovely idea, but as I probably had no intention of helping them when i'm alive, I don't intend to change my mind when dead :P

The opt out scheem sounds great, in a perfect world, but we live in a corrupt world, that would likely just hide the opt out card and harvest you anyway, giving your parts to private cliniqs, to who ever paid the highest.

over a year ago

"I've just been watching a program about organ donation and was wondering if you guys have ever given it some thought?

that are your views?"

we feel it is about freedom of choice and as such would only be donors to our immediate family

over a year ago

I would have been a registered donar for years

over a year ago

after my dad died we donated several of his organs including his corneas it was a very hard decision but it was the right one i would say though if you decide to domate make sure your relatives know and support your wishes as if the time came it can be very difficult .

over a year ago

that are your views?

we feel it is about freedom of choice and as such would only be donors to our immediate family "

aww thats nice!!

i only talk to most of mine in case i need a kidney some day!! xx

over a year ago

that are your views?

we feel it is about freedom of choice and as such would only be donors to our immediate family

aww thats nice!!

i only talk to most of mine in case i need a kidney some day!! xx"

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i would opt in.they can have what they like when im dead.but it does worry me,once youve opted in,theyll be desparate to turn that machine off.maybe 2 minutes before you were due to wake up.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"i would opt in.they can have what they like when im dead.but it does worry me,once youve opted in,theyll be desparate to turn that machine off.maybe 2 minutes before you were due to wake up. "

But why take the trouble to kill you,remove your organs,take them to a waiting donor,that may be the other end of the counry,arrange for all the surgeons to be there,transplant the organs that may or may not actually work anyway and nurse that person back to health? ths cost involved in enormous and it takes a hell of a lot of organising

they could just keep you going if you were a viable option don't you think? would be a lot cheaper

over a year ago

Ive had a donor card for years now.

I drink n smoke so i dont know if heart n liver will be much use to anyone when i pop my clogs! They might be able to make use of some part of me , who knows.

Been serious now , i suddenly lost my son in 2008 - just before his 14th b'day. He had a heart condition - we were'nt aware of this at the time of course, he seemed normal healthy lad. He was playing with mates and just passed out and that was it , never woke up, just like that , so sudden , you never know whats around the corner in this life.

I didnt think about organ donation until it was too late and he was ready for getting buried by then. The doctors said they really struggle to get kidneys in particular for young kids/teens as the donor numbers are so small.

It would of been nice if his organs could of helped another child live ,but as i said it was too late.

Of course i never had donor cards , life insurance ect for him as you dont expect anything to happen to them so young. I dont even have life insurance for myself , but i do have the donor card.

over a year ago

Several years ago a grand uncle of mine did just that. We got the body back after 3 years for burial. Was really odd as he looked the very same "

Eh???!! Am i been thick here , surley they wouldnt have an open casket after been dead 3 yrs!???!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ive had a donor card for years now.

I drink n smoke so i dont know if heart n liver will be much use to anyone when i pop my clogs! They might be able to make use of some part of me , who knows.

Been serious now , i suddenly lost my son in 2008 - just before his 14th b'day. He had a heart condition - we were'nt aware of this at the time of course, he seemed normal healthy lad. He was playing with mates and just passed out and that was it , never woke up, just like that , so sudden , you never know whats around the corner in this life.

I didnt think about organ donation until it was too late and he was ready for getting buried by then. The doctors said they really struggle to get kidneys in particular for young kids/teens as the donor numbers are so small.

It would of been nice if his organs could of helped another child live ,but as i said it was too late.

Of course i never had donor cards , life insurance ect for him as you dont expect anything to happen to them so young. I dont even have life insurance for myself , but i do have the donor card."

(((hugs))) that is just so sad xxx

over a year ago

TBH they can have anything of mine that they want. Not that there will be much of me left that's any use

Lungs = yup they're fucked.

Liver = went west a few years back.

Kidneys = follow my liver.

Heart = some would argue if I ever had one lol.

Corneas = might be on to a winner there, 20/20 vision as of now.

Help yourselves, if I'm pushing up the daisys I can't say as I'll be worried if I'm missing a bit or two :o)

over a year ago

"dont see the problem of them taking your organs when you are dead !!!! I mean it's not as if you are gonna miss them now are you !!!.

I think if you die it should be that any organs that can be harvested should be regardless of whether you have a donor card.

"

Absolutely not. The state doesn't have the rights to my body, even after my death. It makes us nothing more than livstock to be harvested when needed.

The state can tax me while I'm alive but after my death my obligations to the state ends at that point. I do agree with donor cards by the way, just not forced ones. It's an Opt-in system we have and that's how it should remain.

over a year ago

that are your views?"

Had never considered it till about 10 years ago....always thought "why should I give them away to someone I don't know?"

Anyway, I watched an organ donation program back then that ran over a few nights.

At end of it I got myself straight on the organ donor list (apart from my eyes....I hate anything touching them so couldn't bring myself to sign them away....silly i know....but family still have final say on those )

over a year ago

I have been on the organ donor list for over thirty years.

I doubt if there is a use by date on body parts but whatever is of any use to anyone after I'm gone they are welcome to.

My family know my wishes, indeed my two elder children are on the register and my younger son has told me he wishes to be a donor also.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

"Several years ago a grand uncle of mine did just that. We got the body back after 3 years for burial. Was really odd as he looked the very same

Eh???!! Am i been thick here , surley they wouldnt have an open casket after been dead 3 yrs!???!!"

No not been thick his body was delivered to our local undertaker and my dad got a call when they arrived - you have to sign for the body to ensure the correct ones been delivered - well to cut a long story short he was in such good nick we all went and paid our final respects before he was brought to the church for a small service.

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

I honestly can't understand people's issues with an opt out system. If you want to opt out, you do. SIMPLES

over a year ago

They could have whatever of mine they could use

However there is no way that I myself could have an organ transplanted into me under any circumstances xx

over a year ago

"I honestly can't understand people's issues with an opt out system. If you want to opt out, you do. SIMPLES "

We really do empathise with most thoughts on this thread and actually since discussed this with the kids (not the site, lol) and they are in agreement too that it is everybody's right NOT to automatically put on a list of donors. We may be in the minority on this site, but not so in other European countries...

Personally I would not like the thought of any part of one of my loved ones to be surviving in somebody else's body. It simply would not feel right?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

but you can shove someone elses willy in you easily enough

but not give someone a spare iris when your dead

mmm seems just a bit odd

share and share alike when alive and rampant

but to improve someone quality of life, no chance!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I think more people should donate their whole body to science, whether that is for medical research, anatomy studies or whatever else they need cadavers for.

And it saves the ones you leave behind having to stump up a few grand to dispose of you.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I've already donated my pussy to The Royal Marines.....

over a year ago

"but you can shove someone elses willy in you easily enough

mmm seems just a bit odd

but to improve someone quality of life, no chance! "

how is the insertion of a live part, ie penis, of another person into a live part of another body comparable to organ donation and the debate on opting out ? Dont see the relevance somehow?

over a year ago

mmm seems just a bit odd

how is the insertion of a live part, ie penis, of another person into a live part of another body comparable to organ donation and the debate on opting out ? Dont see the relevance somehow?"

You men are all the same its not a donation its fucking!

over a year ago

mmm seems just a bit odd

how is the insertion of a live part, ie penis, of another person into a live part of another body comparable to organ donation and the debate on opting out ? Dont see the relevance somehow?

You men are all the same its not a donation its fucking!"

men??? this was the female speaking lol

over a year ago

mmm seems just a bit odd

men??? this was the female speaking lol"

Ok if you say so.

over a year ago

a lot of people arent comfy with the idea of donation and its understandable an opt out system would let them make that choice and help for the lazy buggers that cant be arsed registering.

it is an emotive subject and in with the usual swingin mantra its each to thier own xx

over a year ago

"a lot of people arent comfy with the idea of donation and its understandable an opt out system would let them make that choice and help for the lazy buggers that cant be arsed registering.

it is an emotive subject and in with the usual swingin mantra its each to thier own xx"

quite true...it is an emotive topic at the best of times, maybe there is even a gender difference for some, not us though, in how they perceive it.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

mmm seems just a bit odd

men??? this was the female speaking lol

Ok if you say so."

Be warned there may be ladyboys about

over a year ago

well as i see it we all have the choice some will some wont some have their own reasons for it whether to do it or not and no one can tell someone they must and for that we should be glad we spoke about it as a family and 2 of my brothers said they didnt want to as the idea creeped them out and thats up to them me i dont care il be dead and someone havin my parts may mean i can come back and haunt people whoooo!!! xx

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"well as i see it we all have the choice some will some wont some have their own reasons for it whether to do it or not and no one can tell someone they must and for that we should be glad we spoke about it as a family and 2 of my brothers said they didnt want to as the idea creeped them out and thats up to them me i dont care il be dead and someone havin my parts may mean i can come back and haunt people whoooo!!! xx "

Nailed on the head in one. People shy away from organ donation because they don't want to be i cut up after death. In reality its far better to donate than hang onto dieing organs.

over a year ago

"well as i see it we all have the choice some will some wont some have their own reasons for it whether to do it or not and no one can tell someone they must and for that we should be glad we spoke about it as a family and 2 of my brothers said they didnt want to as the idea creeped them out and thats up to them me i dont care il be dead and someone havin my parts may mean i can come back and haunt people whoooo!!! xx "

Think what I personally find more creepy than anything is to think that the eyes live on in somebody else.. for me the eyes are a mirror to the soul, I am being quite serious here.

On the lighter note, the option of haunting a few is quite entertaining,,,

over a year ago

they didnt like the idea of anyone interferin with them when they were dead mind you they be lucky if anyone interfere with them alive lol!!

jokin aside i can see where they comin from and understand why xx

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"they didnt like the idea of anyone interferin with them when they were dead mind you they be lucky if anyone interfere with them alive lol!!

jokin aside i can see where they comin from and understand why xx"

What people forget is most donors have been involved in accidents and few are what we normally perceive to be dieing people. I thin the opt out thing is far better however you would have some smart arse lawyer arguing the case for an illiterate partner of an oik trying for compo

over a year ago

thats why we spoke about it as a family, you never know when your number up and to save the agony of decidin at the time that way everyones wishes could be respected xx

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"thats why we spoke about it as a family, you never know when your number up and to save the agony of decidin at the time that way everyones wishes could be respected xx"

Yep its very hard for the doc's to ask family at hard times.

over a year ago

"we have been registered for years.everyone should be.if you are dead and can help others great. "

If you are registered and want to be GREAT it doesn't follow that everyone should be.

over a year ago

"funny how ideas change.. Not so long ago, Having your body given to sience, was seen as the worst possible sentance any court could give.

Yet now people willingly sign forms for it.

As to the argument of "it's great to help people after your gone" it's a lovely idea, but as I probably had no intention of helping them when i'm alive, I don't intend to change my mind when dead :P

The opt out scheem sounds great, in a perfect world, but we live in a corrupt world, that would likely just hide the opt out card and harvest you anyway, giving your parts to private cliniqs, to who ever paid the highest."

Phew xx

over a year ago

"TBH they can have anything of mine that they want. Not that there will be much of me left that's any use

Lungs = yup they're fucked.

Liver = went west a few years back.

Kidneys = follow my liver.

Heart = some would argue if I ever had one lol.

Corneas = might be on to a winner there, 20/20 vision as of now.

Help yourselves, if I'm pushing up the daisys I can't say as I'll be worried if I'm missing a bit or two :o)"

Cock ?

over a year ago

"dont see the problem of them taking your organs when you are dead !!!! I mean it's not as if you are gonna miss them now are you !!!.

Absolutely not. The state doesn't have the rights to my body, even after my death. It makes us nothing more than livstock to be harvested when needed.

The state can tax me while I'm alive but after my death my obligations to the state ends at that point. I do agree with donor cards by the way, just not forced ones. It's an Opt-in system we have and that's how it should remain."

Phew xxxxx

over a year ago

"I honestly can't understand people's issues with an opt out system. If you want to opt out, you do. SIMPLES "

No it's NOT simples. No one should have to take the trouble to opt out. My body is mine surely ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/10 00:59:26]

over a year ago

"I've already donated my pussy to The Royal Marines....."

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"My body is mine surely ? "

Unless it's under the control of someone else!

over a year ago

I would do it

I lost my child when he was a baby and i donated his organs, it was a really hard dissision as even tho he had passed away you still have that feeling of protection and i didnt want them cutting him up, but i kind of told myself that if i put him in the ground, that was it, his life was over and it seemed such a waste, so i decided to give him over to organ donation so at least a small part of him would live on, and at least a few other parents wouldnt have to go thro what i did

Looking back i feel i made the right dessision, and if im not to knackered when i go they can have what they want out of me lmao

Post new Message to Thread