Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Big brave me

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Now has got my tongue and nose pierced and i didnt need anyone to hold my handxxxkaren

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Now has got my tongue and nose pierced and i didnt need anyone to hold my handxxxkaren"
Which body part is next then?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Woo Hoo!!! well done you...can you talk properly? does it feel funny?

I have my nose done, I did it myself when I was 17 lol

over a year ago

Not sure anymore body parts are next but am going to have my tattoo covered up on my arm and one on the bottom of my back. Honey i can talk normally although tongue is swollen but i have no pain from either. The nose was the worst as it hurt when she put it through. So i now have to try my tongue piercing out.

As i forgot to mention to jay i was having it done better try it out on him first lolxxkaren

over a year ago

ooo nope. got tattoos but im wayyyy too scared to get anything other than me ears peirced!!

over a year ago

hi hun just keep sucking on ice an the swellen will go down quick xxx

over a year ago

"hi hun just keep sucking on ice an the swellen will go down quick xxx"

Awww thanks for that i will do thatxxkarenx

over a year ago

I have my belly button and a certain delicate little rosebud pierced .... now that hurt lol xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have my belly button and a certain delicate little rosebud pierced .... now that hurt lol xxx"

Does your delicate piercing get in the way at all? I wanted it done but having played with someone with one I was so wary of catching it and hurting her im not so sure now

over a year ago

"I have my belly button and a certain delicate little rosebud pierced .... now that hurt lol xxx

Does your delicate piercing get in the way at all? I wanted it done but having played with someone with one I was so wary of catching it and hurting her im not so sure now "

no not at all ... it was sore at first with fab sensitivity but doesn't catch or anything, you'd never know it was there until the fun starts lol xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

no not at all ... it was sore at first with fab sensitivity but doesn't catch or anything, you'd never know it was there until the fun starts lol xxx"

Thanks for that xxx

over a year ago

"

no not at all ... it was sore at first with fab sensitivity but doesn't catch or anything, you'd never know it was there until the fun starts lol xxx

Thanks for that xxx "

yw xxx ooooh by the way ... you can have a spray on anaesthetic but nothing prepares you for that sharp pain lol ... mine is a hood piercing and gives me no trouble at all xxx

over a year ago

well done karen!!! eat lots of ice lollies!!

i have my tongue done,forget its there most of the time lol..also had my nipple done..now that was pain! but had to take it out after a year as it never seemed to heal.

over a year ago

Oooooh you are so brave babes, I nearly passed out having my ears pierced...I am a grade A jessy

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"I have my belly button and a certain delicate little rosebud pierced .... now that hurt lol xxx

Does your delicate piercing get in the way at all? I wanted it done but having played with someone with one I was so wary of catching it and hurting her im not so sure now "

God nooooooooo sometimes it can alter your ability to orgasm ....dont go there ...have met 2 now who cant after hood peircing got screwed up to be honest for me i prefer to see a woman without ...

By *rummiecockMan
over a year ago

birmingham

well done karen, maybe with all the steal in your mouth you may stop talking for a while.pmsl

over a year ago

"well done karen, maybe with all the steal in your mouth you may stop talking for a while.pmsl"

Lol, you know what damage i can do with just my teeth so imagine what i could do with a piercing as well. Now when did you say you where coming over lol

By *rummiecockMan
over a year ago

birmingham

me and my big mouth..................lol

Post new Message to Thread