Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabs On TV

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sexcetra have done a scoop on swing sites and will be showing some examples including Fabs on the Tele tonight...

Hope they show my best side...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fabs was on a program to do with swingers ages ago on virgin1 as they spoke to a couple that use this site .

over a year ago

Lol, when's that on? and what channel?

I'd be interested to see

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Sexcetra have done a scoop on swing sites and will be showing some examples including Fabs on the Tele tonight...

Hope they show my best side... "

Your buggered if mum sees it she don't know your on here!

over a year ago

"Sexcetra have done a scoop on swing sites and will be showing some examples including Fabs on the Tele tonight...

Your buggered if mum sees it she don't know your on here!"

She didnt even know it was us two who blagged that post office and was shown on crime watch and I was wearing that bobble hat she knitted as well and you had her fave tights on your head...

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Hope they show my best side... "

Which side is that then Snoggy

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

She didnt even know it was us two who blagged that post office and was shown on crime watch and I was wearing that bobble hat she knitted as well and you had her fave tights on your head... "

She does they laddered!

over a year ago

Which side is that then Snoggy "

Backside

over a year ago

She didnt even know it was us two who blagged that post office and was shown on crime watch and I was wearing that bobble hat she knitted as well and you had her fave tights on your head...

She does they laddered! "

Swap them with a pair of Femmes...I know hers are lumpy and smell a bit but Mum wont notice...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

She does they laddered!

Swap them with a pair of Femmes...I know hers are lumpy and smell a bit but Mum wont notice... "

you are crusing for a bruising ya know

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Backside "

Are you recording it? did you see any of us on it??

over a year ago

She does they laddered!

Swap them with a pair of Femmes...I know hers are lumpy and smell a bit but Mum wont notice... you are crusing for a bruising ya know "

Oh hello sweetness did not know you was there...You are looking smashing in your new top with the industrial strength buttons...

over a year ago

Backside

Are you recording it? did you see any of us on it?? "

Yes I did surprised no one has mentioned anything...

Even mentioned the pussy posse...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

She does they laddered!

Swap them with a pair of Femmes...I know hers are lumpy and smell a bit but Mum wont notice... you are crusing for a bruising ya know

Oh hello sweetness did not know you was there...You are looking smashing in your new top with the industrial strength buttons... "

yes it goes with my industrial strength kick in the bollock dahhling

over a year ago

She does they laddered!

Swap them with a pair of Femmes...I know hers are lumpy and smell a bit but Mum wont notice... you are crusing for a bruising ya know

Oh hello sweetness did not know you was there...You are looking smashing in your new top with the industrial strength buttons... yes it goes with my industrial strength kick in the bollock dahhling "

Lucky for me I had them removed several relationships ago...

over a year ago

what channels that on? and when?

Post new Message to Thread