Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body Types

Jump to newest

By *ausage and sizzle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

Athletic, Slim, Average, Curvy, Ample, Large, Fabulous.

Some are obviously self explanatory, but what defines "athletic", "average", "curvy", "ample", ...and "fabulous"??????

I've seen ladies that describe themselves as "curvy" for instance, who I'd describe as large and others who I'd describe as slim, but with curves in all the right places. Maybe, you should be able to choose more than one "slim and curvy"?

I describe myself as "athletic", but there are men who are more athletic looking than me - maybe mine is just wishful thinking, lol!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

yep body type interpretation is in the eye of the beholder

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"yep body type interpretation is in the eye of the beholder"

True, but some people seem to be remembering their bodies from 20 years ago when completing their profiles!

over a year ago

If i did.mine would say fooking gorgeous and slim

over a year ago

Mine would say "prepubescant and loves playing with trains." .. hehehe I wish.

over a year ago

yeah i agree, ive looked at some peoples profiles and thought a few times...what body you looking at lol skinny men who put athletic! curvy is always a odd one as curvy can be any size really, women who are big who put meduim, and people who look like they aint seen a gym in years who put athltic, but for me the one i always never understand is men who put curvy, is it me or is curvy not not a body type that should be used to describe a man!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"yeah i agree, ive looked at some peoples profiles and thought a few times...what body you looking at lol skinny men who put athletic! curvy is always a odd one as curvy can be any size really, women who are big who put meduim, and people who look like they aint seen a gym in years who put athltic, but for me the one i always never understand is men who put curvy, is it me or is curvy not not a body type that should be used to describe a man!!! "

Have you never seen a curvy cock?

over a year ago

"yeah i agree, ive looked at some peoples profiles and thought a few times...what body you looking at lol skinny men who put athletic! curvy is always a odd one as curvy can be any size really, women who are big who put meduim, and people who look like they aint seen a gym in years who put athltic, but for me the one i always never understand is men who put curvy, is it me or is curvy not not a body type that should be used to describe a man!!!

Have you never seen a curvy cock?"

Seen a few with a kink in it and it always gets me crossing my legs coz I know what happened for it to end up looking like that!

To answer NN: Men who describe themselves as curvy are fat bastards who won't face the truth of it.

over a year ago

"

To answer NN: Men who describe themselves as curvy are fat bastards who won't face the truth of it. "

well yeah i know that but, dont large build just sould better for a guy than curvy? the fact a man is carrying a few extra pounds would not put me off him the fact hes got curvy on his profile does lol

over a year ago

"

To answer NN: Men who describe themselves as curvy are fat bastards who won't face the truth of it.

well yeah i know that but, dont large build just sould better for a guy than curvy? the fact a man is carrying a few extra pounds would not put me off him the fact hes got curvy on his profile does lol "

Specially if he got more curves than me

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"yeah i agree, ive looked at some peoples profiles and thought a few times...what body you looking at lol skinny men who put athletic! curvy is always a odd one as curvy can be any size really, women who are big who put meduim, and people who look like they aint seen a gym in years who put athltic, but for me the one i always never understand is men who put curvy, is it me or is curvy not not a body type that should be used to describe a man!!!

Seen a few with a kink in it and it always gets me crossing my legs coz I know what happened for it to end up looking like that!

To answer NN: Men who describe themselves as curvy are fat bastards who won't face the truth of it. "

What happened to put the kink in the cock

For a man to describe themselves as curvy is just wrong!!

over a year ago

i knew a bloke who said he worked out when we met him he was massive with an ale Gut and smelled of bad bo my partner said not for us he had a cheek to report us for for wasting his time he profile was a fake and the pics was not him lol some guys hey do anything just to get a meet?

over a year ago

Barnstaple

"

well yeah i know that but, dont large build just sould better for a guy than curvy? the fact a man is carrying a few extra pounds would not put me off him the fact hes got curvy on his profile does lol "

I agree that curvy should never be used to describe blokes - makes me wonder whether they've got boobs too - another thing that men shouldn't have. But men with a "large build" don't have to be fat either surely.

over a year ago

I was looking for the chubby option...

over a year ago

I don' think Im large anymore ... but I also think Im more than just ample

But most peoples definitions are different .. I had one man mail me saying a size 14 was large !! - Id love to be that large lol

over a year ago

I think sometimes pics can be qite misleading I know I am guilty of that my icon pic is one I actually like cos it makes me look half good

But anyway I was at a social and was wandering round introducing hubby and myself (poor hubby is shy and retiring and needs dragged round lol) we bumped into a couple I had been chatting to in the chatroom, the pics made the Mrs look about a size 12 but when I said hi Im Shona she said her name and their username I was gobsmacked she is tiny must have been a size 6 - so sometimes what you think someone looks like isnt what they look like in real life.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Barnstaple

"I think sometimes pics can be qite misleading I know I am guilty of that my icon pic is one I actually like cos it makes me look half good

But anyway I was at a social and was wandering round introducing hubby and myself (poor hubby is shy and retiring and needs dragged round lol) we bumped into a couple I had been chatting to in the chatroom, the pics made the Mrs look about a size 12 but when I said hi Im Shona she said her name and their username I was gobsmacked she is tiny must have been a size 6 - so sometimes what you think someone looks like isnt what they look like in real life.

Shona

x x x "

As I understand it, wide angle lenses which come as standard on most cameras tend to make you look a litle wider than you actually are. Thats my excuse anyway, lol!!!!

over a year ago

we all see ourselves through "rose tinted glasses" when we compile our profiles. A little artistic license is ok as far as I'm concerned, but some people do take the piss

We've met "tall" people who must bump their arse when they step off the pavement, "attractive" people who should wear masks, "atheletes" like darts players .

I'm large, 6ft, 16stone, ugly fooker, but I'm not flabby. Suppose I'm "doorman" type. Kate's 5ft2" size 16 "average" because thats UK average size. A smaller lady might describe Kate as large, a larger lady might describe Kate as small

Perhaps we should all send a pic to a Fab site panel to fill that bit of the profile for us.

Then there would be loads of Fat Ugly Fookers on here

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never read what shape someone has described themselves as being. I look at the pictures and make my own mind up

over a year ago

until they put lard arse as an option il just need to stick to curvy or ample dependin on what kind of mood im in!! xx

over a year ago

"we all see ourselves through "rose tinted glasses" when we compile our profiles. A little artistic license is ok as far as I'm concerned, but some people do take the piss

We've met "tall" people who must bump their arse when they step off the pavement, "attractive" people who should wear masks, "atheletes" like darts players .

I'm large, 6ft, 16stone, ugly fooker, but I'm not flabby. Suppose I'm "doorman" type. Kate's 5ft2" size 16 "average" because thats UK average size. A smaller lady might describe Kate as large, a larger lady might describe Kate as small

Perhaps we should all send a pic to a Fab site panel to fill that bit of the profile for us.

Then there would be loads of Fat Ugly Fookers on here "

What a lovely honest and appealing description - the way you talk about yourselves makes you, in our eyes, even more attractive.

over a year ago

"Athletic, Slim, Average, Curvy, Ample, Large, Fabulous.

Some are obviously self explanatory, but what defines "athletic", "average", "curvy", "ample", ...and "fabulous"??????

I've seen ladies that describe themselves as "curvy" for instance, who I'd describe as large and others who I'd describe as slim, but with curves in all the right places. Maybe, you should be able to choose more than one "slim and curvy"?

I describe myself as "athletic", but there are men who are more athletic looking than me - maybe mine is just wishful thinking, lol!!!!! "

Another really interesting post - and linked to things like self-esteem.

Well, not sure where to put myself (female) as it so depends on what I wear and how I feel on the day... and in addition I could be anything from curvey to large, depends on who I stand next to?

Next to Dawn French I would be slim, next to Kate Moss I would be large....

x

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

its hard being me, i am just so perfect,

over a year ago

You look tiny, kitty. If you lay on me, you'd look like the zip on me cardy

over a year ago

To be honest, once someone has a picture up I think it makes little difference. Some people maybe fooling themselves, so be it. Some might even claim I am fooling myself even. I had average on mine until someone I met said I should have athletic up and persuaded me to change it... but others might just see me as a skinny runt!!

If I remember right I think I started a thread asking the very same question quite some time ago now when I was first in the forums... particularly about how subjective the option of "fabulous" was... but then how many of you would meet someone of whom you have seen no picture of at the very least?

over a year ago

"we all see ourselves through "rose tinted glasses" when we compile our profiles. A little artistic license is ok as far as I'm concerned, but some people do take the piss

What a lovely honest and appealing description - the way you talk about yourselves makes you, in our eyes, even more attractive. "

aye up ere...Kate..think we've pulled

over a year ago

I know this is going to sound very provocative but a size 16 woman was put through to the 2008 Miss England finals. 16y/o size 16 Chloe Marshall won the Surrey title and went on to appear in the Miss Englad finals, vyeing for the Miss UK title which would have put her through to the Miss World competition.

Now fair play to Chloe but let's get real here, and say it like it is. Would we really want someone of Chloe's size representing the UK in a world pageant? She'd be up against the slimmest, most beautiful women from all over the world and no amount of confidence and her bold statement of, "I want to show it is possible to be beautiful and not a standard size zero," would prevent her from feeling fat & frumpy in the face of such competition. Couple that with the bitchiness of the modelling world and it's not difficult to spot that if she pits herself against much slimmer, and more toned models she is in for a lot of heartbreak.

I deplore these moguls who want to cash in on the politically correct hysteria of treating everyone as equal who then push oversize girls into competing with superslim models in an international competition where so much is at stake. Have an oversize Miss World maybe, call it Miss Universe perhaps, but let these larger girls compete on an even keel with other like-sized women.

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

I describe myself as "athletic", but there are men who are more athletic looking than me - maybe mine is just wishful thinking, lol!!!!! "

In my opinion I would say .......

Athletic - someone who obviously works out/exercises

Slim - not so easy, ranges from stick insect through to someone whose body is pretty much straight up and down, smallish breasts and hips

Average - this for ladies would be neither ample or slim

Curvy - your hour glass figure, breasts and hips and a defined waist

Ample - plenty to grab hold of

Large - overweight

Fabulous - bigger than large and used sometimes in place of BBW BBM which some people find offensive lol

Curvy is so not a good term for guys

over a year ago

So much is at stake.... Miss World... really?

over a year ago

What a lovely honest and appealing description - the way you talk about yourselves makes you, in our eyes, even more attractive.

aye up ere...Kate..think we've pulled "

LMAO - get your coats xx

over a year ago

"So much is at stake.... Miss World... really? "

...that one was @ Wishy by the way

over a year ago

"So much is at stake.... Miss World... really? "

For them it is. View it in the context of how the competitors regard the competition - not how you regard it.

over a year ago

"So much is at stake.... Miss World... really?

For them it is. View it in the context of how the competitors regard the competition - not how you regard it. "

I knew what you meant, lol... but you know what I mean too

over a year ago

For them it is. View it in the context of how the competitors regard the competition - not how you regard it.

I knew what you meant, lol... but you know what I mean too "

I find it funny how a lot of people belittle the Miss World competition but regard George Best as successful because he shagged three of it's winners.

over a year ago

I describe myself as "athletic", but there are men who are more athletic looking than me - maybe mine is just wishful thinking, lol!!!!!

In my opinion I would say .......

Athletic - someone who obviously works out/exercises

Slim - not so easy, ranges from stick insect through to someone whose body is pretty much straight up and down, smallish breasts and hips

Average - this for ladies would be neither ample or slim

Curvy - your hour glass figure, breasts and hips and a defined waist

Ample - plenty to grab hold of

Large - overweight

Fabulous - bigger than large and used sometimes in place of BBW BBM which some people find offensive lol

Curvy is so not a good term for guys "

I work out and am quite fit but still a size 14 to 16 at 5ft 7 so not exactly "slim" ... it is difficult to put people into boxes and a lot of how you describe yourself is linked to how confident you are?

We recognises everybody has attractive attributes in their looks, it might be just a very warm smile, nice eyes or a cute nose?

over a year ago

I knew what you meant, lol... but you know what I mean too

I find it funny how a lot of people belittle the Miss World competition but regard George Best as successful because he shagged three of it's winners. "

Hey good on him, he deserves a medal! lol

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"You look tiny, kitty. If you lay on me, you'd look like the zip on me cardy "

if i layed on you with me belly out u will die lol

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

god its like being at school in ere sometimes trying to catch each other out pettyness does not make u any less fatter ffs

over a year ago

"god its like being at school in ere sometimes trying to catch each other out pettyness does not make u any less fatter ffs "

I'm surprised you know what a school is.

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

"god its like being at school in ere sometimes trying to catch each other out pettyness does not make u any less fatter ffs "

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"god its like being at school in ere sometimes trying to catch each other out pettyness does not make u any less fatter ffs

I'm surprised you know what a school is."

lol i know as much about schools as much as u know about diets, not a lot eh

over a year ago

"god its like being at school in ere sometimes trying to catch each other out pettyness does not make u any less fatter ffs

I'm surprised you know what a school is."

Hahaha... at both the original insult and the comeback

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

lol i know as much about schools as much as u know about diets, not a lot eh "

over a year ago

lol i know as much about schools as much as u know about diets, not a lot eh "

Hey, I can always lose a bit of weight whereas you'll.....I think you know what I mean.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Wheres harry hill when you need him

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

lol i know as much about schools as much as u know about diets, not a lot eh

Hey, I can always lose a bit of weight whereas you'll.....I think you know what I mean."

i will always be perfect

over a year ago

your verbal sparring partner quoted me im capable of startin my own fights thanks!! x

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"your verbal sparring partner quoted me im capable of startin my own fights thanks!! x"

dont u start lol

over a year ago

"your verbal sparring partner quoted me im capable of startin my own fights thanks!! x"

He was merely adding a couple of to what you posted in a schoolboy attempt to say "ner, ner". He's been doing it to kitty's posts too. I fully expect him to begin stomping around with his arms interlinked with anyone unfortunate enough to be standing next to him yelling, "We want more men!"

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"your verbal sparring partner quoted me im capable of startin my own fights thanks!! x

He was merely adding a couple of to what you posted in a schoolboy attempt to say "ner, ner". He's been doing it to kitty's posts too. I fully expect him to begin stomping around with his arms interlinked with anyone unfortunate enough to be standing next to him yelling, "We want more men!" "

over a year ago

awww you can just feel the love!!! x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"awww you can just feel the love!!! x "

Well its keeping me entertained lol i love a boy on boy bitchfest

over a year ago

"awww you can just feel the love!!! x

Well its keeping me entertained lol i love a boy on boy bitchfest "

Shall I go get me black leather shorts and cross over leather chest straps?

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

Well its keeping me entertained lol i love a boy on boy bitchfest "

as i said,i rise above silly comments

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Shall I go get me black leather shorts and cross over leather chest straps?"

Now you are talking

over a year ago

Now you are talking"

Fake handlebar moustache or not? Leather biker's cap too?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Now you are talking

Fake handlebar moustache or not? Leather biker's cap too?"

I now got a picture of a cross between freddie mercury and frankie goes to hollywood in my head

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Can i be the girl that walks round the ring in just a thong and heels holding up the round numbers

over a year ago

Now you are talking

I now got a picture of a cross between freddie mercury and frankie goes to hollywood in my head"

iv got him out of little britain in mine!! lol xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Now you are talking

I now got a picture of a cross between freddie mercury and frankie goes to hollywood in my head

iv got him out of little britain in mine!! lol xx"

pmsl

over a year ago

"Can i be the girl that walks round the ring in just a thong and heels holding up the round numbers "

Whatever floats yer boat honey. You mind the referee with them things though, he's only a small chappie.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Can i be the girl that walks round the ring in just a thong and heels holding up the round numbers

Whatever floats yer boat honey. You mind the referee with them things though, he's only a small chappie. "

craig going to referee then lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

You need a name as well. How about the tyneside terror

over a year ago

"You need a name as well. How about the tyneside terror"

God no! I'd have 10,000 lawsuits pending for infringment of copyright!!

over a year ago

I would describe myself as average as i am a size 14 though would prefer to be slim and a size 12

Athletic, someone like Madonna, muscular, six pack etc

Curvy, possibly a size 16, maybe 18

Ample = big boobs

Fabulous? Well we are all that

Post new Message to Thread