Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mc canns

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just spent hours on you tube watching documentaries and evidence surrounding the maddie mc cann case . Prior to studying all the evidence i was loathe to condemn the parents or accuse them of the childs murder or faked abduction ...however i now having been enlightened by the facts am sure that the chikd died in the apartment and the parents either murdered her or sedated her and found her body and disposed of it and perpertrated an abduction scenario...if you thought ss i did that this was too fantastic a theory i challenge you to study all the evidence for which there is more than enough to reopen the investigation

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Heav-eeeee

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just spent hours on you tube watching documentaries and evidence surrounding the maddie mc cann case . Prior to studying all the evidence i was loathe to condemn the parents or accuse them of the childs murder or faked abduction ...however i now having been enlightened by the facts am sure that the chikd died in the apartment and the parents either murdered her or sedated her and found her body and disposed of it and perpertrated an abduction scenario...if you thought ss i did that this was too fantastic a theory i challenge you to study all the evidence for which there is more than enough to reopen the investigation "

Evidence?? On YouTube??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just spent hours on you tube watching documentaries and evidence surrounding the maddie mc cann case . Prior to studying all the evidence i was loathe to condemn the parents or accuse them of the childs murder or faked abduction ...however i now having been enlightened by the facts am sure that the chikd died in the apartment and the parents either murdered her or sedated her and found her body and disposed of it and perpertrated an abduction scenario...if you thought ss i did that this was too fantastic a theory i challenge you to study all the evidence for which there is more than enough to reopen the investigation

Evidence?? On YouTube??"

Yes ..caveter ..scent of death on the mothers clothes and in the apartment and maddies blood detected by highly trained met police dogs as well as in the hire car bootwhich was rented weeks after the event ...the highly unusual behaviour of the mc canns including lying about a forced entry and not searching for thechild while the whole complex employees friends etc searched ...plus much more

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

For one horrible moment I thought this thread was to inform us they'd made it into the New Year Honours list.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For one horrible moment I thought this thread was to inform us they'd made it into the New Year Honours list."
The way they have been lauded and revered including a papal audience it wouldnt surprise me when at best they are grossly negligable parents who left three kids on there own while they went on the piss

Reply privately

over a year ago

random people on youtube, the gatekeepers of all knowledge and truth!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"random people on youtube, the gatekeepers of all knowledge and truth!"
Not at all the carefully documented chain of events and subsequent lies and deceit and a complicit british establishment who got behind the mc canns and threatened a diplomatic war with the portugese if the case was not stalled ...there are tons of damning irregularities and circumstantial evidence against the parents ....someone died in that apartment ...if not maddie who

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Just spent hours on you tube watching documentaries and i challenge you to study all the evidence for which there is more than enough to reopen the investigation "

Since you seem to using that fount of all worldly knowledge, namely, YouTube, did your "investigatory findings" include the recent BBC programme which uncovered new evidence, new witnesses and so on?

Would you also be aware that the investigation is ongoing by The Metropolitan Police, and the Portugese police have reopened the investigation too?

If YouTube has said nowt about those facts, then it is seriously flawed or have you just ommitted to say that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

why does everything that's available on the internet end up being wound up into some kind of conspiracy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't believe the McCann's are clever enough to fool anyone, least of all the police. They would have been watched, by so many different experts, interviewed by various police forces, including those at Scotland Yard.

I can't accept in anyway that they had any involvement, they surely wouldn't have gotten away with it for so long if there was that much evidence against them.

What they did leaving 3 young children alone was wrong, but did they kill their own daughter? No I don't believe so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why does everything that's available on the internet end up being wound up into some kind of conspiracy?"
There is a mountain of study to be done ...all i am saying is my opinion has been changed by the research and the facts ....not heresay just the facts and the extraordinary lies and behaviour of the parents ... i challenge anyone to watch and carry out the same research and not draw the conclusion that ...one the mc canns are pathalogical liars and two the child died in the apartment that night and three there was no abduction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why does everything that's available on the internet end up being wound up into some kind of conspiracy?There is a mountain of study to be done ...all i am saying is my opinion has been changed by the research and the facts ....not heresay just the facts and the extraordinary lies and behaviour of the parents ... i challenge anyone to watch and carry out the same research and not draw the conclusion that ...one the mc canns are pathalogical liars and two the child died in the apartment that night and three there was no abduction "

Well I've seen the things you are talking about and it's not changed my mind one iota.

Pathological liars - they would have been found out by now!

Child died - where is the body? Where is the ACTUAL proof? Why have they not been arrested and charged with her murder?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't believe the McCann's are clever enough to fool anyone, least of all the police. They would have been watched, by so many different experts, interviewed by various police forces, including those at Scotland Yard.

I can't accept in anyway that they had any involvement, they surely wouldn't have gotten away with it for so long if there was that much evidence against them.

What they did leaving 3 young children alone was wrong, but did they kill their own daughter? No I don't believe so."

I dont think they did murder the child ..i think they sedated her ...she cried for two hours the previous night when left alone ...she awoke fell behind the sofa where her blood was found ..the parents panicked fearing the repercutions of sedating and leaving a young chiod alone and then disposed of her body ...a witness saw a man fitting gerry mc canns description carrying a child away toward the ocean

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why does everything that's available on the internet end up being wound up into some kind of conspiracy?There is a mountain of study to be done ...all i am saying is my opinion has been changed by the research and the facts ....not heresay just the facts and the extraordinary lies and behaviour of the parents ... i challenge anyone to watch and carry out the same research and not draw the conclusion that ...one the mc canns are pathalogical liars and two the child died in the apartment that night and three there was no abduction

Well I've seen the things you are talking about and it's not changed my mind one iota.

Child died - where is the body? Where is the ACTUAL proof? Why have they not been arrested and charged with her murder?"

Many have been tried and convicted on far flimsier evidence ..barry george for instance ...its not what you know but who you know and how are you equipped to barter representation

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't believe the McCann's are clever enough to fool anyone, least of all the police. They would have been watched, by so many different experts, interviewed by various police forces, including those at Scotland Yard.

What they did leaving 3 young children alone was wrong, but did they kill their own daughter? No I don't believe so.I dont think they did murder the child ..i think they sedated her ...she cried for two hours the previous night when left alone ...she awoke fell behind the sofa where her blood was found ..the parents panicked fearing the repercutions of sedating and leaving a young chiod alone and then disposed of her body ...a witness saw a man fitting gerry mc canns description carrying a child away toward the ocean "

I'm confused slightly, you say they sedated her but then feared the outcome of what they had did so disposed of her body? So how did she die then?

This is such an uncomfortable subject because there is no clear/concrete evidence and as has been said it's stuff you've seen on the internet! How much of that is made up or twisted to paint the McCann's in a bad light?

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Pathalogical Liars??

What you don't say is that the McCanns have been questioned at length by major experts; the friends they spent the evening with at dinner have also been expertly questioned at length and no-one came out as having lied.

If there had been any fabricated story, it would have come out via the extensive questioning.

Gee, I'm glad you ain't a lawyer, you'd have everyone strung up by the neck until dead, even for the most simple offence!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why does everything that's available on the internet end up being wound up into some kind of conspiracy?There is a mountain of study to be done ...all i am saying is my opinion has been changed by the research and the facts ....not heresay just the facts and the extraordinary lies and behaviour of the parents ... i challenge anyone to watch and carry out the same research and not draw the conclusion that ...one the mc canns are pathalogical liars and two the child died in the apartment that night and three there was no abduction

Child died - where is the body? Where is the ACTUAL proof? Why have they not been arrested and charged with her murder?Many have been tried and convicted on far flimsier evidence ..barry george for instance ...its not what you know but who you know and how are you equipped to barter representation "

That's ridicilous, so you are effectively saying that because they are middle class, have money that they have friends in high places and have bought themselves out of this situation?

That's a crazy statement if ever I heard one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pathalogical Liars??

What you don't say is that the McCanns have been questioned at length by major experts; the friends they spent the evening with at dinner have also been expertly questioned at length and no-one came out as having lied.

If there had been any fabricated story, it would have come out via the extensive questioning.

Gee, I'm glad you ain't a lawyer, you'd have everyone strung up by the neck until dead, even for the most simple offence! "

Exactly this, questioned over and over again. Maybe even lie detector tests, who knows.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Child died - where is the body? Where is the ACTUAL proof? Why have they not been arrested and charged with her murder?Many have been tried and convicted on far flimsier evidence ..barry george for instance ...its not what you know but who you know and how are you equipped to barter representation

That's ridicilous, so you are effectively saying that because they are middle class, have money that they have friends in high places and have bought themselves out of this situation?

That's a crazy statement if ever I heard one."

You are incredibly naieve to think it dosnt happen all the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Child died - where is the body? Where is the ACTUAL proof? Why have they not been arrested and charged with her murder?Many have been tried and convicted on far flimsier evidence ..barry george for instance ...its not what you know but who you know and how are you equipped to barter representation

That's a crazy statement if ever I heard one. You are incredibly naieve to think it dosnt happen all the time "

As are you to believe what you see on the internet, especially things portrayed as fact on youtube!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pathalogical Liars??

If there had been any fabricated story, it would have come out via the extensive questioning.y

Gee, I'm glad you ain't a lawyer, you'd have everyone strung up by the neck until dead, even for the most simple offence!

I havent said they are guilty bit tgat they should face a trial ...they have said many times they would take a lie detector but as yet have not ...there friends gave conflicting statements and refused to take part in a reinactment ...very strange indeed

Exactly this, questioned over and over again. Maybe even lie detector tests, who knows."

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a crazy statement if ever I heard one. You are incredibly naieve to think it dosnt happen all the time "

So I could kill my child tomorrow and because I'm middle class and in a good job, I could pay people off so I'm not charged with murder?!?!?

It's ridiculous and it'd never happen!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont get me started on those " so called parents " grrrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a crazy statement if ever I heard one. You are incredibly naieve to think it dosnt happen all the time

So I could kill my child tomorrow and because I'm middle class and in a good job, I could pay people off so I'm not charged with murder?!?!?

It's ridiculous and it'd never happen!!"

Thats about the strengh of it simplisticly put ...justice does seem to evade the priviliged ...blair bush obama dodge a genocide rap very adroitly..however in this case i think its the establshment having got behind the mc canns who help them evade the normal judiciary mechanism

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a crazy statement if ever I heard one. You are incredibly naieve to think it dosnt happen all the time

It's ridiculous and it'd never happen!! Thats about the strengh of it simplisticly put ...justice does seem to evade the priviliged ...blair bush obama dodge a genocide rap very adroitly..however in this case i think its the establshment having got behind the mc canns who help them evade the normal judiciary mechanism"

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't believe for one minute that anyone would cover up the death/murder of that little girl - not in a million years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ridiculous and it'd never happen!! Thats about the strengh of it simplisticly put ...justice does seem to evade the priviliged ...blair bush obama dodge a genocide rap very adroitly..however in this case i think its the establshment having got behind the mc canns who help them evade the normal judiciary mechanism

I don't believe for one minute that anyone would cover up the death/murder of that little girl - not in a million years."

Do you know that in the case of child abductions it subsequently turns out that in 70 per cent of the case its the childs parents who have orchestrated the childs demise ..we imagine that as nurtureres we could never murder our own child ..it happens all the time

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

I presume you mean the man whose in the E fit who has once again come forward and stated he was carrying HIS daughter.......the man carrying a child toward the ocean?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I presume you mean the man whose in the E fit who has once again come forward and stated he was carrying HIS daughter.......the man carrying a child toward the ocean?"
No it was a statement by an irish guy who later saw gerry mc cann carry one of the twins from an aircraft was chilled to the bone realising it was the same man he swa on the fateful night

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ridiculous and it'd never happen!! Thats about the strengh of it simplisticly put ...justice does seem to evade the priviliged ...blair bush obama dodge a genocide rap very adroitly..however in this case i think its the establshment having got behind the mc canns who help them evade the normal judiciary mechanism

I don't believe for one minute that anyone would cover up the death/murder of that little girl - not in a million years. Do you know that in the case of child abductions it subsequently turns out that in 70 per cent of the case its the childs parents who have orchestrated the childs demise ..we imagine that as nurtureres we could never murder our own child ..it happens all the time "

70% really? And that's a fact is it?

Have a look at children that have gone missing and been found dead in the UK over the past few years and then tell me how many of them were then killed by their own parents!

People like to see that there is a conspiracy to everything. Next you'll be telling us there was no moon landing and that the titanic didn't hit an iceberg - oh and I saw Elvis the other day too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you have nothing better to do?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I presume you mean the man whose in the E fit who has once again come forward and stated he was carrying HIS daughter.......the man carrying a child toward the ocean?No it was a statement by an irish guy who later saw gerry mc cann carry one of the twins from an aircraft was chilled to the bone realising it was the same man he swa on the fateful night "

The 70 year old Irish man who didn't have his glasses on at the time. The same Irish man who had moments earlier been enjoying drinks with his family at the bar. The man who states he saw Gerry McCann at 10pm but dozens of witnesses confirm he was still at the restaurant at that time!

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"I presume you mean the man whose in the E fit who has once again come forward and stated he was carrying HIS daughter.......the man carrying a child toward the ocean?"

Batonesque.....

If your lengthy trawling over YouTube would have uncovered anything, the above fact was uncovered by The Met Police enquiries and has been proven as correct.

So maybe, look again at what actually exists in reality! Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but getting your data from YouTube???? Come on, you may as well get it from Wikipedia, such is its credibility!!!

If you are so convinced as to your theory, why don't you contact The Met Police and see what they have to say?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't believe for one minute that anyone would cover up the death/murder of that little girl - not in a million years. Do you know that in the case of child abductions it subsequently turns out that in 70 per cent of the case its the childs parents who have orchestrated the childs demise ..we imagine that as nurtureres we could never murder our own child ..it happens all the time

Have a look at children that have gone missing and been found dead in the UK over the past few years and then tell me how many of them were then killed by their own parents!

People like to see that there is a conspiracy to everything. Next you'll be telling us there was no moon landing and that the titanic didn't hit an iceberg - oh and I saw Elvis the other day too.

"

You display all the symtoms of someone whohas no knowledge of the subject matter ...and im astonished at your child like innocence and plagerised use of analogy ...dawkins once said he never debates creationists by the same premise its illogical to debate with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I presume you mean the man whose in the E fit who has once again come forward and stated he was carrying HIS daughter.......the man carrying a child toward the ocean?

Batonesque.....

If your lengthy trawling over YouTube would have uncovered anything, the above fact was uncovered by The Met Police enquiries and has been proven as correct.

So maybe, look again at what actually exists in reality! Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but getting your data from YouTube???? Come on, you may as well get it from Wikipedia, such is its credibility!!!

If you are so convinced as to your theory, why don't you contact The Met Police and see what they have to say?"

I dont pretend to know what happened but my views are shared by many ...is anything ive said untrue ..if so which part

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't believe for one minute that anyone would cover up the death/murder of that little girl - not in a million years. Do you know that in the case of child abductions it subsequently turns out that in 70 per cent of the case its the childs parents who have orchestrated the childs demise ..we imagine that as nurtureres we could never murder our own child ..it happens all the time

You display all the symtoms of someone whohas no knowledge of the subject matter ...and im astonished at your child like innocence and plagerised use of analogy ...dawkins once said he never debates creationists by the same premise its illogical to debate with you"

As opposed to someone who is well informed from his evening of trawling youtube?

Plagiarised use of analogy?

It's hardly a debate when you are trying to present your findings as fact that the McCann's were involved!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You display all the symtoms of someone whohas no knowledge of the subject matter ...and im astonished at your child like innocence and plagerised use of analogy ...dawkins once said he never debates creationists by the same premise its illogical to debate with you

As opposed to someone who is well informed from his evening of trawling youtube?

It's hardly a debate when you are trying to present your findings as fact that the McCann's were involved!"

As i said its pointless trying to talk to someone who thinks that we all get the same crack of the whip

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's hardly a debate when you are trying to present your findings as fact that the McCann's were involved! As i said its pointless trying to talk to someone who thinks that we all get the same crack of the whip "

Ive just checked you out ..mm can we continue this in the flesh i might have been a tad hasty

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"I dont pretend to know what happened "

Hang on! For you to say this, compare it to what you said right at the beginning, that....

The McCanns are pathalogical liars.

A child died in that apartment!

ETC ETC.

You can't have it both ways. It is like paraphrasing the old saying, "if you lie about something, you have to be consistent and lie all the time!"

So get your "story" right, all the time too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont pretend to know what happened

Hang on! For you to say this, compare it to what you said right at the beginning, that....

The McCanns are pathalogical liars.

A child died in that apartment!

ETC ETC.I say that because the hihly trained dogs discovered the scent of death in the apartment ..the dogs that are paid a daily rate higher than the chief superintendant and have solved hundreds of cases ... dogs can make mistakes but they dont lie and both dogs found positive results ...blood on the curtains and under a tile maddies blood ...surely though i admit not conclusive points to someone dying in that apartment ...no one else died in there

You can't have it both ways. It is like paraphrasing the old saying, "if you lie about something, you have to be consistent and lie all the time!"

So get your "story" right, all the time too. "

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I reckon that one day, the truth will come out about Maddy, she might even be found, who knows??

But, you'll still be around, disputing what happened, all because you happened to believe what you saw on YouTube.

Come on, you'd have had better results if you had hired "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective!"

There's more to learn from than YouTube. Get a life!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reckon that one day, the truth will come out about Maddy, she might even be found, who knows??

But, you'll still be around, disputing what happened, all because you happened to believe what you saw on YouTube.

Come on, you'd have had better results if you had hired "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective!"Get a life ...is that the best you can do ..let me guess your a middle aged ascot dwelling tory voting establishmentarian with a touch of penis envy ..my life is very full ..of beautiful women ..see veris ..athletic pursuit and cerbral accomplishment that you obviously from your purile comments can never aspire too...i offer conjecture and you try and respond with pathetic ridicule

There's more to learn from than YouTube. Get a life! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reckon that one day, the truth will come out about Maddy, she might even be found, who knows??

Come on, you'd have had better results if you had hired "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective!"Get a life ...is that the best you can do ..let me guess your a middle aged ascot dwelling tory voting establishmentarian with a touch of penis envy ..my life is very full ..of beautiful women ..see veris ..athletic pursuit and cerbral accomplishment that you obviously from your purile comments can never aspire too...i offer conjecture and you try and respond with pathetic ridicule

There's more to learn from than YouTube. Get a life! "

response?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's more to learn from than YouTube. Get a life! response?"

Oh come on, you can't result to personally insulting people because you don't like what they are saying and you probably haven't had a response as your reply is buried in the middle and not at the end.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did you have nothing better to do? "

Obviously not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madness, utter Madness

Reply privately

over a year ago

Child died - where is the body? Where is the ACTUAL proof? Why have they not been arrested and charged with her murder?Many have been tried and convicted on far flimsier evidence ..barry george for instance ...its not what you know but who you know and how are you equipped to barter representation "

Im not sure if you know this bit they are both gps from Leicestershire. Yes they are middle class but hardly om massive salaries. They live in a nice village but their house is not massive. I doubt that they'd be able to raise enough money undetected to sway the decision of Scotland yard and to get the Portuguese police to halt the case. And what would the police gain from this??? You say its not what you know but who you know, well I highly doubt that Top police in Scotland yard visit rural gp practices On Leicestershire.

In short, your argument is illogical and lacks any kind of appropriate research. YouTube is not a reliable source by any stretch of the imagination. If you're bored of an evening I suggest you use YouTube as it was intended and look at videos of funny cats

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I can say if you didn't leave a baby like that, than no story could be told

Nette

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hotandwet21

Their access to funds dramatically changed when they set up the ltd company within days to find maddie.

But along with the OP they are hiding something. And the 'new evidence' on crimewatch not so long ago they had access to years ago but chose to ignore it and not release the efit. Noone notice the similatity of new efit to Gerry McCann?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have always said something stinks about this. I believe they know a lot more than they have let on. If not, why did the mother refuse to answer the 60 odd questions the Portuguese police threw at her the day after the 'abduction'?

2 things that make me sick.

1. They are guilty of leaving those kids alone and going on the piss. They should have been charged for that.

2. The LTD company they set up that was made to look like a fighting fund.

Who said crime dont pay?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has anyone read the book? The images she said were going through her head were disgusting. Which she told him while going for a peaceful stroll across the beach days after she disappeared!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hotandwet21

Their access to funds dramatically changed when they set up the ltd company within days to find maddie.

But along with the OP they are hiding something. And the 'new evidence' on crimewatch not so long ago they had access to years ago but chose to ignore it and not release the efit. Noone notice the similatity of new efit to Gerry McCann?"

The old e-fit looked like the mother with a false moustache... seriously, check it out!

Reply privately

By *i-shoptonMan
over a year ago

bishopton

What they did leaving 3 young children alone was wrong, but did they kill their own daughter? No I don't believe so.I dont think they did murder the child ..i think they sedated her ...she cried for two hours the previous night when left alone ...she awoke fell behind the sofa where her blood was found ..the parents panicked fearing the repercutions of sedating and leaving a young chiod alone and then disposed of her body ...a witness saw a man fitting gerry mc canns description carrying a child away toward the ocean "

Oh for chrissake !!

Do you spend ur life making up conspiracy theories?.... Look up 9/11 on that source of all truth - YouTube -and you'll see that it was the USA government who crashed the planes etc etc .... Bunkum

Say the words "you tube" slowly to yourself with a pause between the words.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've seen it. I honestly don't know how they get away with it. She never looks sad and he always looks smug! There was an interview they did with their 'please feel sorry for me' faces on. The cameras were still filming when the interview finished and they were both laughing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I heard that Lord Lucan was riding Shergar whilst towing Madeline on a cart.

David Icke said so, must be true.

Oh and the queen is a baby eating Lizard.

That last part maybe true!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I heard that Lord Lucan was riding Shergar whilst towing Madeline on a cart.

David Icke said so, must be true.

Oh and the queen is a baby eating Lizard.

That last part maybe true!!"

I believe the bit about the Queen. It would explain why she looks such a miserable bitch all the time!

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I did some 'research' online around the time this was all on tv again recently, but the sites about sedation/overdosing/disposing of the body were written like stories about aliens and cropped circles. I have yet to see a credible theory from a credible source.

Reply privately

By *i-shoptonMan
over a year ago

bishopton

"I've seen it. I honestly don't know how they get away with it. She never looks sad and he always looks smug! There was an interview they did with their 'please feel sorry for me' faces on. The cameras were still filming when the interview finished and they were both laughing! "

"Smug" and smiling?... Clearly guilty m'lord .......if you ever needed more proof......

Reply privately

By *obandruthCouple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What they did leaving 3 young children alone was wrong, but did they kill their own daughter? No I don't believe so."

I dont beleave they killed there daughter , she may still be alive out there we should all be trying to find her to stop this ever happening again . she has parents that love her and are still trying to find her , just think but for the grace of god this could have been your child .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen it. I honestly don't know how they get away with it. She never looks sad and he always looks smug! There was an interview they did with their 'please feel sorry for me' faces on. The cameras were still filming when the interview finished and they were both laughing! "

Is my only comment to make on this ^

I could never fathom as a mother myself, how this lady could be so composed in the aftermath of having her child abducted. I remember clearly watching them being filmed the next day and for the life of me still can't understand how she was well groomed - make up / hair put up nicely. Different people I guess react differently, but I suspect most mothers would look like shit in a similar situation.

Having said that, the "Mathews" woman behaved how I would expect and look what a lying bitch she turned out to be

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's an interesting libel trial going on in Portugal on the 7th of January , infact it's the summing up of a lengthy trial, the UK media have not reported on any of this for some reason , but from the transcripts its obviously not going the McCanns way....as for them being questioned ?...when they were made arquidos and interogated properly they soon high tailed it back to the UK , they have not been formely interviewed as such by UK police ,they did once offer to take a polygraph test , when one was set up for them they refused ...there are so many inconsistencies in there collective interviews , far too many to type here , The Portuguese police released the case files into the public domain to make sure there could be no ' cover up '....anyone who believes the UK authorities are incapable of distorting the truth has their head well and truly inserted in their arse , the truth will out on this and when it hits the fan it will be big time .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen it. I honestly don't know how they get away with it. She never looks sad and he always looks smug! There was an interview they did with their 'please feel sorry for me' faces on. The cameras were still filming when the interview finished and they were both laughing!

"Smug" and smiling?... Clearly guilty m'lord .......if you ever needed more proof......"

I never said they WAS guilty. I have my suspicions they are and are milking the situation for every penny. If it was ever proved that they had nothing to do with it I'd admit I was wrong. Although I doubt I will ever see the day the truth comes out

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Dunno why they don't go on the Jeremy Kyle show and take a lie detector. This could be cleared up once and for all

Reply privately

over a year ago

What they did leaving 3 young children alone was wrong, but did they kill their own daughter? No I don't believe so.

I dont beleave they killed there daughter , she may still be alive out there we should all be trying to find her to stop this ever happening again . she has parents that love her and are still trying to find her , just think but for the grace of god this could have been your child ."

It would never be my child! I have more common sense than to leave 3 young children alone in a strange unsecure apartment in a foreign country while I go drinking!

The 'checks' they did supposedly every half hour consisted of standing behind a closed door! Even when she noticed the door wasn't how she left it (baring in mind it was neither her or Gerry who last checked) she didnt look first she just went to shut the door!

Reply privately

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

After looking at all the available evidence I have decided that they make the best oven chips

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dunno why they don't go on the Jeremy Kyle show and take a lie detector. This could be cleared up once and for all "

They said they would take one.

Then only would agree to it if they chose all the questions

And even then they still refused!

Reply privately

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

do i not recall him playing tennis in the days that followed the abduction? and them going jogging on a regular basis?

i think i would have been searching and going out of my mind had it been one of my kids.

this is not a reflection on my views of their guilt or not, just something i found rather strange under the circumstances at the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

At the end of the day this child is still missing.. regardless of conspiracy theories and peoples thoughts.. my prayers are with this child..xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trust no one, and nothing that you read or hear. There are too many stupid conspiracy theories abound caused by idiots who need to get a life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At the end of the day this child is still missing.. regardless of conspiracy theories and peoples thoughts.. my prayers are with this child..xxx"

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"do i not recall him playing tennis in the days that followed the abduction? and them going jogging on a regular basis?

i think i would have been searching and going out of my mind had it been one of my kids.

this is not a reflection on my views of their guilt or not, just something i found rather strange under the circumstances at the time"

Even on the night she went missing neither of them went looking. They sat and scribbled their timeline on a page out of one of her books.

Guilty or not their reactions were strange to say the least

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At the end of the day this child is still missing.. regardless of conspiracy theories and peoples thoughts.. my prayers are with this child..xxx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has anyone read the book? The images she said were going through her head were disgusting. Which she told him while going for a peaceful stroll across the beach days after she disappeared!

"

Intersesting in her book she failed to mention that the very private investigators they employed at the time became very anxious as to some of the things they uncovered ,...this was touched upon by the Sunday Times a few weeks back , Someone mentioned the size of the House in Leicester ?...actually it is a rather large 5 bedroomed dwelling , quite grand ....when we consider Benn Needhams mother had to sell her home to look for her son and has been refused help by Cameron recently , but then again , Mrs Needham didn't work with Gordon Browns brother like Gerry McCann, and Mrs Needham Didn't have a great friend like Ester McVeigh in the media like Kate Healy...I could go on , but this sickening situation needs action not words...

Reply privately

By *i-shoptonMan
over a year ago

bishopton

We can save the country a fortune and get rid of the legal system - simply replace it with "judge Jeremy" and his marvellous lie detector...... Brilliant!

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I always thought Terry McCann was the better minder. Ray Daley didn't do it for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've said from day one it was them. And I really do hope I am wrong. Cause how any parent can not only do that, but then also debt that child a decent funeral is beyond me.

Unpopular is this may be I wish you all a happy new year. :D xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've said from day one it was them. And I really do hope I am wrong. Cause how any parent can not only do that, but then also debt that child a decent funeral is beyond me.

Unpopular is this may be I wish you all a happy new year. :D xx"

Happy new year to you too...and justice for Madeleine Beth McCann.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I always thought Terry McCann was the better minder. Ray Daley didn't do it for me. "

I met Ray ... in a pub in Crystal Palace - he needed his clothes ironed

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I always thought Terry McCann was the better minder. Ray Daley didn't do it for me.

I met Ray ... in a pub in Crystal Palace - he needed his clothes ironed

"

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Madness, utter Madness "

But highly entertaining madness.

Long may people continue to ask awkward questions and express disbelief over the McCann version of what happened.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I obviously don't know what happened to the child....but I agree there is something not right about it....so people can scoff all they like but if you do happen to do some research you might start questioning it too.

The best scenario I can think of is that she was kidnapped to order for a family and not dead and one day someone will find her....(but I would imagine the younger siblings would have been kidnapped instead.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"random people on youtube, the gatekeepers of all knowledge and truth!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think you'll find.a lot of this "evidence" has been disproved... The Portuguese police messed up and tried to cover their backs

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

As with every contributor to this and other threads about this missing child i dont know what happened and one would like to think that time will give an answer either way..

there are certainly questions that have not been answered by the parents as to their behaviour in leaving the children alone whilst they ate, something we would never have even contemplated when ours were young..

but to say that there has been some 'establishment cover up' just goes beyond credible in this issue, its not dodgy dossier territory..

do wonder why with all this information out there that the trained professionals have yet to solve this..?

if the information has any basis in fact that is..

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

There seems to be lots evidence ,some which can't be explained away..... the police just didn't do a very good job so it seems and thats what they were trying to cover up.

Either way, I think I am going to keep an open mind until there is a conclusion to it all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Until some evidence is found the parents are innocent... As to how they reacted.. you don't know how you would react in situations like that.

Before this happened plenty of children were left in hotel rooms. My parents always left me and my sister .. it was kinda the norm. i was always surprised when I was about the only one there with my kids in the evening on holiday.. at least since this it's been seen as the risk it is xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"....(but I would imagine the younger siblings would have been kidnapped instead.)"

This is what I have never understood, why steal the oldest child?.... if indeed there was ever an abduction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just spent hours on you tube watching documentaries and evidence surrounding the maddie mc cann case . Prior to studying all the evidence i was loathe to condemn the parents or accuse them of the childs murder or faked abduction ...however i now having been enlightened by the facts am sure that the chikd died in the apartment and the parents either murdered her or sedated her and found her body and disposed of it and perpertrated an abduction scenario...if you thought ss i did that this was too fantastic a theory i challenge you to study all the evidence for which there is more than enough to reopen the investigation "

I have always thought this and there was blood in the boot of the car too.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Great Stuff Clouseau! On day 2 in police school we do 'facts' and on day three we do 'evidence'. Just you wait till we get to 'inconclusive' and 'truth' - they are fooking mindblowing!

I'm off to get all the policies peoples of the world to watch You Tube xxx

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"....(but I would imagine the younger siblings would have been kidnapped instead.)

This is what I have never understood, why steal the oldest child?.... if indeed there was ever an abduction"

Cos ..... they wanted a child and not a baby ?

Reply privately

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"After looking at all the available evidence I have decided that they make the best oven chips "

Best comment in the thread!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As is often the case - seems the armchair journalists, lawyers, police, crime scene investigators, judge, jury and executioners know best!

Think I'll leave it to the experts and reserve judgement!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"....(but I would imagine the younger siblings would have been kidnapped instead.)

This is what I have never understood, why steal the oldest child?.... if indeed there was ever an abduction

Cos ..... they wanted a child and not a baby ? "

But wouldn't a child who is young enough not to speak be a better option if someone was to abduct a kid?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But wouldn't a child who is young enough not to speak be a better option if someone was to abduct a kid?"

If, and it's a big "If", she was "kidnapped to order" she may have fitted the kidnappers' requirements more precisely than a baby.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

But wouldn't a child who is young enough not to speak be a better option if someone was to abduct a kid?

If, and it's a big "If", she was "kidnapped to order" she may have fitted the kidnappers' requirements more precisely than a baby."

I suppose so yes

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

i watched a true film called human trafficking a while back .. very frightening that this goes on

nobody knows what happened to maddie but the people that took her I still cling to the hope that she was taken and will be found

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i watched a true film called human trafficking a while back .. very frightening that this goes on

nobody knows what happened to maddie but the people that took her I still cling to the hope that she was taken and will be found"

Lots of people who doubt the mc canns version ...i again ask that anyone who imagines that the child is still alive watches the documentary by sky news that shows the search of the apartment by the dogs ...no conspiracy theory no sensationalism...of one thing i am almost sure ..maddie died that night in that apartment ...its very difficult to draw a different conclusion ..try it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As is often the case - seems the armchair journalists, lawyers, police, crime scene investigators, judge, jury and executioners know best!

"

Experts with different agendas who never get it wrong from the brum six to barry george etc etc ...

Reply privately

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Having given evidence on a murder case & also recently on another sensitive case which I can't discuss as it's ongoing I just have one question?

Why don't we do away with the cost of court cases £10,000 a day I was told, and just put all the shit on you tube? We could do it like X factor maybe call it Britainsgot Got Criminals & the public could ring in & vote the conviction

Hell the press & media do a good job of giving us the truth after all

Just a thought

Julie

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Having given evidence on a murder case & also recently on another sensitive case which I can't discuss as it's ongoing I just have one question?

Why don't we do away with the cost of court cases £10,000 a day I was told, and just put all the shit on you tube? We could do it like X factor maybe call it Britainsgot Got Criminals & the public could ring in & vote the conviction

Just a thought

Julie"

The press and media tell the truth? What ? The propaganda machine is doing its job very well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As is often the case - seems the armchair journalists, lawyers, police, crime scene investigators, judge, jury and executioners know best!

Experts with different agendas who never get it wrong from the brum six to barry george etc etc ..."

But those experts are accountable, and even when they get it wrong as every line of work does, they have to explain their actions.

People who just post "facts and theories" on the internet don't. And on the whole the "speculation" media answer to no one other than their fat bank balances.

The whole story is a mystery yes, but to speculate about their guilt on unsubstantiated facts is bad practice in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not sure if you know this bit they are both gps from Leicestershire. Yes they are middle class but hardly om massive salaries. They live in a nice village but their house is not massive. I doubt that they'd be able to raise enough money undetected to sway the decision of Scotland yard and to get the Portuguese police to halt the case. And what would the police gain from this??? You say its not what you know but who you know, well I highly doubt that Top police in Scotland yard visit rural gp practices On Leicestershire.

In short, your argument is illogical and lacks any kind of appropriate research. YouTube is not a reliable source by any stretch of the imagination. If you're bored of an evening I suggest you use YouTube as it was intended and look at videos of funny cats "

Gerry isn't a GP unless he has changed job very recently, he works/ed at Glenfield hospital in the heart dept.

Their house is fairly large compared to most of the houses around it although their garden is smaller than you would expect from the size of the house.

Reply privately

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Having given evidence on a murder case & also recently on another sensitive case which I can't discuss as it's ongoing I just have one question?

Oh yes. Always

Just a thought

JulieThe press and media tell the truth? What ? The propaganda machine is doing its job very well "

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread proves nothing apart from having a big cock doesn't always make you the sharpest tool around. I think the McCanns are very cold calculating people but there is no evidence at all,to suggest that they were involved in any crime.

Actually no I'm wrong they are absolute shite parents who acted very selfishly but that's not a crime punishable by law.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shit parents - yes

murderers - no

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 16:22:35]

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 16:23:13]

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Shit parents - yes

murderers - no "

Correct. ...why would they campaign to find murderers if they were in fact them...doesn't make sense....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread proves nothing apart from having a big cock doesn't always make you the sharpest tool around. I think the McCanns are very cold calculating people but there is no evidence at all,to suggest that they were involved in any crime.

Actually no I'm wrong they are absolute shite parents who acted very selfishly but that's not a crime punishable by law."

Yes actually leaving children alone in those circumstances is unlawful and had the average joe perpertrated the same crime they might not face a custodial sentance but the well being of the remaining children would be carefully monitered

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shit parents - yes

murderers - no

Correct. ...why would they campaign to find murderers if they were in fact them...doesn't make sense.... "

Smoke screen

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice to see armchair detectives at work. Facts are british police unearthed more evidence in few months than the portugese did in years to the point the portugese are now looking into the evidence and suspects.

Remember the mcanns have not been arrested and or charged with any offence andi thought it was innocent till proven guilty unless the fab brigade have changed the law.

There is still a child their child missing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice to see armchair detectives at work. Facts are british police unearthed more evidence in few months than the portugese did in years to the point the portugese are now looking into the evidence and suspects.

Remember the mcanns have not been arrested and or charged with any offence andi thought it was innocent till proven guilty unless the fab brigade have changed the law.

There is still a child their child missing."

I didnt say they were guilty only that there is enough evidence for them to stand trial ... i have never refuted the premise of innocent until proven guilty and i say again that it is very likely that maddie died that night in the apartment and the mc canns have a lot of questions to answer

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

" i have never refuted the premise of innocent until proven guilty "

Not in as many words but you have insisted again and again that "evidence" presented on YouTube is fact which makes your grasp of the concept of a fair trial seem a little shaky in my opinion.

Reply privately

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

What about the guy on the grassy knoll.

who arrived in a spacecraft,that crashed in the Nevada desert,and now works in the same chippy as Elvis.

The very chippy Lord lucan gets his sausage suppers from.

He also frequently holidays on a small island,near Bermuda,

where rumour has it,

Glenn Miller,and the crew of

the Marie Celeste now reside.

You can't tell me he's entirely innocent.

Hmmmmmmmm(rubs chin,and nods head,in a thoughtful way)

It's all beginning to make sense.

Signed

Shergar

Reply privately

over a year ago

" i have never refuted the premise of innocent until proven guilty

Not in as many words but you have insisted again and again that "evidence" presented on YouTube is fact which makes your grasp of the concept of a fair trial seem a little shaky in my opinion."

There are several facts including an admission by maddies mum that she lied about the door being left open in the apartment ..its not all speculation ..it is a fact thathighly trained dogs found the scent of death and blood on the mothers clothes on the cuddle cat and in the hire car ...its a fact that the blood matched maddies dna ...its not a fact that they murdered there child ...i could be wrong in my assumptions ... but several people including the portugese police drew the same conclusions

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice to see armchair detectives at work. Facts are british police unearthed more evidence in few months than the portugese did in years to the point the portugese are now looking into the evidence and suspects.

There is still a child their child missing.I didnt say they were guilty only that there is enough evidence for them to stand trial ... i have never refuted the premise of innocent until proven guilty and i say again that it is very likely that maddie died that night in the apartment and the mc canns have a lot of questions to answer "

what makes you think you know more than the police jeeze god help anyone on trial if you did jury service some posts are ridiculous this is one of them. Youtube rules

Reply privately

over a year ago

if she was murdered in the apartment or disposed of by the parents they wouldve found the evidence to convict them by now

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Shit parents - yes

murderers - no

Correct. ...why would they campaign to find murderers if they were in fact them...doesn't make sense.... Smoke screen"

....and do you think they would outsmart the police forces of two countries. ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shit parents - yes

murderers - no

Correct. ...why would they campaign to find murderers if they were in fact them...doesn't make sense.... Smoke screen

....and do you think they would outsmart the police forces of two countries. ... "

No i dont think they are very clever at all but the bandwagon began behind there campaign papal audiences meetings with the pm etc ...friends in high places

Reply privately

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

lots of unknow people on you tube jumping on the band wagon to make money and promote themselfs . Truth is we were not there , they were not there . And i would say we will never now what happended that night , until they find a body or some one slips up .

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is still a child their child missing."

Wrong ...the Portuguese re-opened the case before Scotland Yard began their new ' investigation ' , fact ...it has taken Andy Redwood and his team of 30 dedicated detectives 18 months and £5 million quid to arrive at a deduction the Portuguese took 6 days to discover ...it goes on at a cost of almost £6000 a day .

Reply privately

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"Shit parents - yes

murderers - no

Correct. ...why would they campaign to find murderers if they were in fact them...doesn't make sense.... "

Well that does not take much working out, to put people of their scent. If they didnt point the fingers at others they would remain the main suspects. Not to difficult to understand surely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about the guy on the grassy knoll.

who arrived in a spacecraft,that crashed in the Nevada desert,and now works in the same chippy as Elvis.

The very chippy Lord lucan gets his sausage suppers from.

He also frequently holidays on a small island,near Bermuda,

where rumour has it,

Glenn Miller,and the crew of

the Marie Celeste now reside.

You can't tell me he's entirely innocent.

Hmmmmmmmm(rubs chin,and nods head,in a thoughtful way)

It's all beginning to make sense.

Signed

Shergar "

I was with you until you signed off as shergar....we all know he was put into to tins of dog food

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Not in as many words but you have insisted again and again that "evidence" presented on YouTube is fact which makes your grasp of the concept of a fair trial seem a little shaky in my opinion.There are several facts including an admission by maddies mum that she lied about the door being left open in the apartment ..its not all speculation ..it is a fact thathighly trained dogs found the scent of death and blood on the mothers clothes on the cuddle cat and in the hire car ...its a fact that the blood matched maddies dna ...its not a fact that they murdered there child ...i could be wrong in my assumptions ... but several people including the portugese police drew the same conclusions

You are wrong in your assumptions. ..you can't even distinguish the difference between there or their...I don't believe anything you say just based upon that. .. "

Do you really think that comment makes you smarter than the OP?

I have always thought there was something dodgy about the McCann's and this case. Why would someone take a 6 year old child who would be more liable to make a noise or try to rub off and then leave 2 toddlers who would be easier to carry?

The smoke and mirrors of a well orchestrated(by the top PR man there is) is bound to keep people from seeing the truth. We'll rehearsed and coached stories etc. It's not implausible.

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Not in as many words but you have insisted again and again that "evidence" presented on YouTube is fact which makes your grasp of the concept of a fair trial seem a little shaky in my opinion.There are several facts including an admission by maddies mum that she lied about the door being left open in the apartment ..its not all speculation ..it is a fact thathighly trained dogs found the scent of death and blood on the mothers clothes on the cuddle cat and in the hire car ...its a fact that the blood matched maddies dna ...its not a fact that they murdered there child ...i could be wrong in my assumptions ... but several people including the portugese police drew the same conclusions

You are wrong in your assumptions. ..you can't even distinguish the difference between there or their...I don't believe anything you say just based upon that. ..

I have always thought there was something dodgy about the McCann's and this case. Why would someone take a 6 year old child who would be more liable to make a noise or try to rub off and then leave 2 toddlers who would be easier to carry?

The smoke and mirrors of a well orchestrated(by the top PR man there is) is bound to keep people from seeing the truth. We'll rehearsed and coached stories etc. It's not implausible. "

.Deluded I'm afraid

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Maybe 2 people should step away from the keyboard for a bit before they get a time out. Debate is fine but testosterone fuelled bitching is a bit embarrassing

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Shit parents - yes

murderers - no

Correct. ...why would they campaign to find murderers if they were in fact them...doesn't make sense....

Well that does not take much working out, to put people of their scent. If they didnt point the fingers at others they would remain the main suspects. Not to difficult to understand surely.

Again another who cannot spell who doesn't have the sense to realise it would be extremely difficult to hoodwink two police forces. ...the McCanns must be very clever lol. ..

woa its crimble time "

Happy New Year 2014..

Reply privately

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We find it refreshing that we are not the only ones who are deeply disturbed and suspicious of the parents. Certainly their behaviour we feel in allowing their child to be kidnapped and their demeanour and behaviour afterwards in our opinion is not to be admired.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

You are wrong in your assumptions. ..you can't even distinguish the difference between there or their...I don't believe anything you say just based upon that. ..

The smoke and mirrors of a well orchestrated(by the top PR man there is) is bound to keep people from seeing the truth. We'll rehearsed and coached stories etc. It's not implausible.

.Deluded I'm afraid "

It's my opinion and I will keep it until I am proven beyond reasonable doubt that I am wrong.

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Maybe 2 people should step away from the keyboard for a bit before they get a time out. Debate is fine but testosterone fuelled bitching is a bit embarrassing "

You always seem to ride in on your high horse. ...nothing to do with you. .

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Maybe 2 people should step away from the keyboard for a bit before they get a time out. Debate is fine but testosterone fuelled bitching is a bit embarrassing

You always seem to ride in on your high horse. ...nothing to do with you. . "

Seriously dude. Chill out.

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

.Deluded I'm afraid

It's my opinion and I will keep it until I am proven beyond reasonable doubt that I am wrong. "

It may take some time but I would lay money they are innocent. ..

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Maybe 2 people should step away from the keyboard for a bit before they get a time out. Debate is fine but testosterone fuelled bitching is a bit embarrassing

It's called a public forum

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Seriously dude. Chill out. "

.I am chilled out that's the point. ...

Reply privately

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

It's called a public forum "

The Pope's a Catholic? Right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It;s a forum. And if people can;t take their handbags and namecalling private, then I think it's fair to comment on just how embarrassing it is to read

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just spent hours on you tube watching documentaries and evidence surrounding the maddie mc cann case . Prior to studying all the evidence i was loathe to condemn the parents or accuse them of the childs murder or faked abduction ...however i now having been enlightened by the facts am sure that the chikd died in the apartment and the parents either murdered her or sedated her and found her body and disposed of it and perpertrated an abduction scenario...if you thought ss i did that this was too fantastic a theory i challenge you to study all the evidence for which there is more than enough to reopen the investigation

Evidence?? On YouTube??Yes ..caveter ..scent of death on the mothers clothes and in the apartment and maddies blood detected by highly trained met police dogs as well as in the hire car bootwhich was rented weeks after the event ...the highly unusual behaviour of the mc canns including lying about a forced entry and not searching for thechild while the whole complex employees friends etc searched ...plus much more "

Also when kate left the twins alone (!) to tell Gerry and friends she said "they've taken HER"

Mccanns have 2 daughters but she didn't specify which. I've never believed they weren't involved. I like most people don't want to believe they harmed her esp not deliberately but they need to admit the truth. Donate the money raised to missing children charities have the twins taken to good home and pay for what they did

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Reply privately