Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

marking your territory

Jump to newest

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

Why do some women leave veris on men's profiles like.....

hands off he's mine

I'm keeping this one for myself

must say I find this quite off putting.....chatted to a couple of men who have had these kind of veris on their profile...and as they show their friends list.....I have had some quite threatening messages from their meets warning me off meeting them.

what's that all about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why do some women leave veris on men's profiles like.....

hands off he's mine

must say I find this quite off putting.....chatted to a couple of men who have had these kind of veris on their profile...and as they show their friends list.....I have had some quite threatening messages from their meets warning me off meeting them.

what's that all about?"

Its about wanting your cake and eating it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess it's better than them actually pissing on him.

over a year ago

oh i thought they were joking when they said that.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I often wonder what the men in question feel about that. Does he enjoy the idea of women fighting over him? Or does he have no idea he's become someones property?

over a year ago

You see plenty of this in the forums as well!! It's quite cringe worthy!!

over a year ago

It can be quiet funny... You rarely see it from men to women though. Or maybe the ladies don't show them.

over a year ago

This is one reason I have all my filters in place. I had one female asking too many probing questions about one meet a couple of years ago plus she kept passing on messages from someone outside my age range. Had to block her in the end.

over a year ago

I'd be put off, indeed I am put off by a man who has lots of verifications from the same women. I want an easy life!

over a year ago

I find that it helps if you dehydrate yourself for a few days!!

over a year ago

Oh my...I can't believe that, why are some on here, I would love to know..maybe they should join match.com and wait on the milk tray

Nette

over a year ago

We actually met as singles and when things became more serious between us we had a lot of grief from one fem P had previously been seeing, she started spreading nasty rumours about him. Another fem who i considered a friend and went out socially with actually tried to split us up so she could get him and P had never even played with her!

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

Supposed to be nsa.....yes you rarely see it appear on a woman's verification....maybe its a hint to the bloke that she would like more than nsa....but then that is for the man to decide......not for the ladies to threaten the potential meet!!!!

over a year ago

This is one of the reason I like to see verifications on profiles, it's easy to work out if someone's a bit 'possessive' [for want of a better word] and a good guide to see if I should keep well away

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

"We actually met as singles and when things became more serious between us we had a lot of grief from one fem P had previously been seeing, she started spreading nasty rumours about him. Another fem who i considered a friend and went out socially with actually tried to split us up so she could get him and P had never even played with her! "

thats just awful!!!

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 21:59:32]

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

"This is one of the reason I like to see verifications on profiles, it's easy to work out if someone's a bit 'possessive' [for want of a better word] and a good guide to see if I should keep well away !-"

totally puts me off now..I'm not on here for trouble!

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah there's def some jealous females on here I've been threatened by someone not to meet 'her man'

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

Mmmmmm look at our profile I'm looking for hands on lol she's a greedy mare lol xxxx

Happy New Year Jewel xxxxx

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Yeah there's def some jealous females on here I've been threatened by someone not to meet 'her man' "

exactly what's happened to me twice in the last few weeks!!

over a year ago

"This is one of the reason I like to see verifications on profiles, it's easy to work out if someone's a bit 'possessive' [for want of a better word] and a good guide to see if I should keep well away !-

totally puts me off now..I'm not on here for trouble!"

Don't let it put you off, just use your filters so they can't message you. I'm straight so only the men in my age range can contact me - apart from two lovely couples I banter with on the Forums

over a year ago

"This is one of the reason I like to see verifications on profiles, it's easy to work out if someone's a bit 'possessive' [for want of a better word] and a good guide to see if I should keep well away "

They don't have to publish all their verifications though, so aren't we really taking people at face value?

over a year ago

"Yeah there's def some jealous females on here I've been threatened by someone not to meet 'her man' "

Oh dear that's not good.

over a year ago

"Oh my...I can't believe that, why are some on here, I would love to know..maybe they should join match.com and wait on the milk tray

Nette"

There are a fair few though (of both sexes) who seem to struggle to separate sex & love...they think they're ok with it, but I've had to cut ties with a few over the last couple of years, often after just one meet. Guess I must be better than I thought

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It's a shame because I think it makes some of the guys on here 'un-meetable' in case you get shitty messages etc x

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 22:05:26]

over a year ago

"Yeah there's def some jealous females on here I've been threatened by someone not to meet 'her man'

exactly what's happened to me twice in the last few weeks!!"

Can't you report that?

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Yeah there's def some jealous females on here I've been threatened by someone not to meet 'her man'

exactly what's happened to me twice in the last few weeks!!

Can't you report that? "

I did but she's still on last time I looked. Not that I took any notice of her!!

over a year ago

"Oh my...I can't believe that, why are some on here, I would love to know..maybe they should join match.com and wait on the milk tray

Nette

There are a fair few though (of both sexes) who seem to struggle to separate sex & love...they think they're ok with it, but I've had to cut ties with a few over the last couple of years, often after just one meet. Guess I must be better thanI thought "

lol I can't believe some of these woman being threatened, no wonder its hard on here, the thing is don't they want to see their man get it good lol

over a year ago

"This is one of the reason I like to see verifications on profiles, it's easy to work out if someone's a bit 'possessive' [for want of a better word] and a good guide to see if I should keep well away

They don't have to publish all their verifications though, so aren't we really taking people at face value? "

No, but if a man has several veris from the same woman with the words hands off or he's mine then that's a good enough guide for me! Everyone is entitled to do as they please, I was just giving my point of _iew!!

over a year ago

Nette

There are a fair few though (of both sexes) who seem to struggle to separate sex & love...they think they're ok with it, but I've had to cut ties with a few over the last couple of years, often after just one meet. Guess I must be better thanI thought lol I can't believe some of these woman being threatened, no wonder its hard on here, the thing is don't they want to see their man get it good lol "

I think that's the thing.. it's not their man... So they worry that they may not get to meet again.

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"You see plenty of this in the forums as well!! It's quite cringe worthy!! "

Im glad im not the only one who noticed and im quite new to the forums.....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

hands off he's mine

what's that all about?"

Wrong question! You should be asking why do men show such verifications as it's off putting. I'd be wary meeting them for fear of them leading their stalker to my home.

But hey, the choice is theirs and you have the option of avoiding them!

over a year ago

guns at the ready.. but ive been guilty of leaving those kinda veri's guess its just my flirty bubbly banter.. guess its a nice little ego boost for the guy ive met too thinking he was *that good*

honestly id not give a hoot what he does, ive a 3 meet rule anyway (as in 3 meets and thats it no more meets)

over a year ago

Nette

There are a fair few though (of both sexes) who seem to struggle to separate sex & love...they think they're ok with it, but I've had to cut ties with a few over the last couple of years, often after just one meet. Guess I must be better thanI thought lol I can't believe some of these woman being threatened, no wonder its hard on here, the thing is don't they want to see their man get it good lol

I think that's the thing.. it's not their man... So they worry that they may not get to meet again. "

Exactly! I could share a few stories but I'd get banned so I wont lol

By *Kgirl80Woman
over a year ago

South Coast

hands off he's mine

what's that all about?

Wrong question! You should be asking why do men show such verifications as it's off putting. I'd be wary meeting them for fear of them leading their stalker to my home.

But hey, the choice is theirs and you have the option of avoiding them! "

this

over a year ago

I'm really not bothered about getting shitty messages from other women I will just block them....in a way it kind if makes me want to meet the guy more....does that make me mean?!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"guns at the ready.. but ive been guilty of leaving those kinda veri's guess its just my flirty bubbly banter.. guess its a nice little ego boost for the guy ive met too thinking he was *that good*

honestly id not give a hoot what he does, ive a 3 meet rule anyway (as in 3 meets and thats it no more meets)

"

Sometimes you can tell they're meant in a jokey way, but sometimes you do wonder....

over a year ago

i always thought it was just a generic nice thing women said on some veris

Women be crazy :p

over a year ago

"I'm really not bothered about getting shitty messages from other women I will just block them....in a way it kind if makes me want to meet the guy more....does that make me mean?! "

Yes, but I like your style

over a year ago

Rejected a guy tonight after seeing 3 veris off the same woman in a week, makes a bit wary as I can't be doing with drama.

I leave a maximum of 2 for a guy as the first meet is usually social but some have 5 or 6 off the same person xx

over a year ago

"This is one of the reason I like to see verifications on profiles, it's easy to work out if someone's a bit 'possessive' [for want of a better word] and a good guide to see if I should keep well away

They don't have to publish all their verifications though, so aren't we really taking people at face value?

No, but if a man has several veris from the same woman with the words hands off or he's mine then that's a good enough guide for me! Everyone is entitled to do as they please, I was just giving my point of _iew!!"

Sorry, I don't really know. I mean they could publish the nice ones and hide the scarier ones. Didn't mean to offend x

over a year ago

"I'm really not bothered about getting shitty messages from other women I will just block them....in a way it kind if makes me want to meet the guy more....does that make me mean?! "

Lol I've only been warned off once.. I made sure he left me a great veri

over a year ago

Jezz do you mean after just one or two meets they are like this....nope big n needy lol

over a year ago

"guns at the ready.. but ive been guilty of leaving those kinda veri's guess its just my flirty bubbly banter.. guess its a nice little ego boost for the guy ive met too thinking he was *that good*

Sometimes you can tell they're meant in a jokey way, but sometimes you do wonder...."

but then to be fair im leaving that GUY a veri, if he chooses to display it then cool. Its just my opinion at the time that ive enjoyed myself. He knows me, i know him.. and between us id hope he knows its non bunny boiler related

Think the issue is then with the reader of the verification

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Nette

There are a fair few though (of both sexes) who seem to struggle to separate sex & love...they think they're ok with it, but I've had to cut ties with a few over the last couple of years, often after just one meet. Guess I must be better than I thought "

I'm cursed too. One meet and they want to be "the one"...bless em!

over a year ago

. And not in a good way

over a year ago

oh but i dont leave more than one verification unless the first time was a social and the 2nd was a play senario

over a year ago

"Rejected a guy tonight after seeing 3 veris off the same woman in a week, makes a bit wary as I can't be doing with drama.

I leave a maximum of 2 for a guy as the first meet is usually social but some have 5 or 6 off the same person xx"

Ohhh just realised that I have 8 off one person and guessing I left him the same in return lol ... Shall I go hide in the corner now.

over a year ago

Didn't that make you want to meet him more just to stir it up a bit

over a year ago

No, but if a man has several veris from the same woman with the words hands off or he's mine then that's a good enough guide for me! Everyone is entitled to do as they please, I was just giving my point of _iew!!

Sorry, I don't really know. I mean they could publish the nice ones and hide the scarier ones. Didn't mean to offend x"

Oh I wasn't offended Sorry, didn't mean for it to come across that way!

over a year ago

See I've never had the shitty messages from the other woman yet, but I'd be likely to meet him just to piss her off too..which is petty of me I know.

The stuff I've had is guys getting clingy and giving me grief when I've dared to meet someone else after them...it isn't just bitches that be crazy!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"You see plenty of this in the forums as well!! It's quite cringe worthy!!

. And not in a good way"

No, it's not!

over a year ago

Didn't that make you want to meet him more just to stir it up a bit "

Yes....it would for me!

over a year ago

Nette

There are a fair few though (of both sexes) who seem to struggle to separate sex & love...they think they're ok with it, but I've had to cut ties with a few over the last couple of years, often after just one meet. Guess I must be better than I thought

I'm cursed too. One meet and they want to be "the one"...bless em! "

ha ha men too then, may as well be married lol

over a year ago

. And not in a good way

No, it's not!"

over a year ago

Nette

I'm cursed too. One meet and they want to be "the one"...bless em! "

Had one telling me (after the second meets) that I was 'his' now and that he would control who I met...when I stopped laughing I made it clear that wasn't going to be the case, ever! I may be sub but I'm not a mug

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Nope it only made me more determined to meet the guy I was warned off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

. And not in a good way

No, it's not!

"

so it isn't just me who's noticed?

over a year ago

Getting back to marking your territory, .........I found this fantastic hotel in Bombay & a few days before leaving, I deliberately dehydrated myself & on leaving, I sprayed my signature on one of the front pillars.

20 years later, I arrived back in what is now Mumbai - & by christ could I home straight back to that hotel!!

.......sorry, was that the general gist? - I didn't read the rest of the thread.

over a year ago

Ive had similar but it wasnt a shitty message from "her"

She made him fall out with me as we were good mates prior to him meeting "her"

There are some very strange females on here to say the least.

People are quick to have a go at single fellas but dont realise there are the "bunny boiler" type of gal lurking in the background

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

knew one that forced him to leave cos she wanted to own him

over a year ago

Its all over and rife

God help you if you talk to the wrong man

like I say its like soap opera - take most with a huge pinch of salt

After all ... All women wear nothing in bed but a smile

over a year ago

"Its all over and rife

After all ... All women wear nothing in bed but a smile "

True, although I wear my stockings as well

over a year ago

"Ive had similar but it wasnt a shitty message from "her"

People are quick to have a go at single fellas but dont realise there are the "bunny boiler" type of gal lurking in the background "

yes I have had a lot of coming between us both

over a year ago

I would love to have floro on my verifications list....

Look at those lips xx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Nette

I'm cursed too. One meet and they want to be "the one"...bless em!

Had one telling me (after the second meets) that I was 'his' now and that he would control who I met...when I stopped laughing I made it clear that wasn't going to be the case, ever! I may be sub but I'm not a mug "

I'm Domme. They've usually searched a long time finding a Domme that wasn't a wannabe or "professional". I also have the gear, torture room etc...they can get clingy...if allowed too!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

. And not in a good way

No, it's not!

so it isn't just me who's noticed?"

Pretty hard to miss.

over a year ago

Ive had it from guys as well.

I met one at chams a cpl of years ago....i had gone with his mate and we did play later in the evening and that was it....he made it evident he didnt want me to play with the guy i had gone with (his mate)or even look at him...wtf ? he took me home and rang me and texted me every cpl of hours.....he became a male bunny boiler and it became quite scary at times.

over a year ago

"Its all over and rife

After all ... All women wear nothing in bed but a smile

True, although I wear my stockings as well "

Haha of course my lovely

over a year ago

I must take things at face value - I've never noticed this in the forums x

There are a couple of men who I wouldn't contact tho as I feel I could be stepping on some toes x

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Thing is the female can warn you off etc but at the end of the day they will both meet if they want to without the other knowing. So, all this bunny boiling is to no avail in fact you could push them to meet behind your back and you loose instead of all having fun together. We'll I know what I mean if nobody else does.

over a year ago

Now, now ladies (is that au fe?), lets just settle down, have a wee tipple, maybe & enjoy the forums.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 23:02:18]

over a year ago

I can't understand why anyone would put up with bunny boiler type behaviour unless they secretly enjoyed it?!

Let's face it, only an idiot gives out their real contact details on here......

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's just drama, drama, drama.

And if they can have 2 fighting over them, even better for all to see.

But hey, it passes a night reading it all

over a year ago

hands off he's mine

what's that all about?"

Some of it is a joke some semi serious and some deadly serious but you don't know which is which. Anyway its up to the receiver what they display so you can always ask them how they have taken it.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm at work, so haven't read it all, but have we done the obligatory watersport gags yet?

Or even the gags on watersports gags?

Or the tie me up and gag me so I don't gag on watersports gags?

I'll get me coat.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I often wonder what the men in question feel about that. Does he enjoy the idea of women fighting over him? Or does he have no idea he's become someones property?"

I guess he enjoys the though of women fighting over him. To be honest if I saw a female profile with a very from a male saying hands off she is mine it would put me off contacting her.

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

Have found fab to be one big learning curve....and learning now to be a bit thicker skinned...and not to try and take things to heart as much.......

over a year ago

"It's just drama, drama, drama.

And if they can have 2 fighting over them, even better for all to see.

But hey, it passes a night reading it all "

I thought it hilarious how suddenly it went to; 'yeah, men are like that too....'

Lmao, pmsl & hides elsewhere!

over a year ago

"I'm at work, so haven't read it all, but have we done the obligatory watersport gags yet?

Or even the gags on watersports gags?

Or the tie me up and gag me so I don't gag on watersports gags?

I'll get me coat. "

By *inlingerie1Woman
over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Oh not seen any but that would put me off. Why would a guy want to display veris like that?

over a year ago

"Ive had similar but it wasnt a shitty message from "her"

People are quick to have a go at single fellas but dont realise there are the "bunny boiler" type of gal lurking in the background "

behind every bunny boiler is a guy who made her that crazy

Im guilty as charged for leaving verifications like that...but not in a territory marking kinda way, in a god I really wanna do him again kinda way

over a year ago

Its everywhere ...

I think they should bring cattle prodding back and branding the men with

' hands off they are mine'

By *inlingerie1Woman
over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

. And not in a good way

No, it's not!

so it isn't just me who's noticed?

Pretty hard to miss."

I did notice this, along with permissions given too, but doesn't bother me, plenty of others here should I wish to play, and everyone plays differently.

over a year ago

"Its everywhere ...

I think they should bring cattle prodding back and branding the men with

' hands off they are mine'

"

LMAO ........but at least you alerted to the OP!!!

geez, it's like rentarant here!

over a year ago

unstable idiots are one of the sites groups, it can be men women cpls....simple

over a year ago

"Oh not seen any but that would put me off. Why would a guy want to display veris like that? "

erm so that some women will think he must be something very special and worth risking any backlash over lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

*makes a note of Fab rule 1754 - must not accept too many veris off same person.

over a year ago

Mwah ha ha ha ha.....I have my mischievous head on now....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've had a few pissing up the lamp post messages hence putting it on my profile

over a year ago

"*makes a note of Fab rule 1754 - must not accept too many veris off same person. "

Or better still, as in sanity;

Don't show any, -Meow meow meow!

over a year ago

Bunny boilers in the making I'd say!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I only have veris from one guy but he is definitely free to do whatever he feels like, we are good friends though

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"*makes a note of Fab rule 1754 - must not accept too many veris off same person. "

*Immediately writes 72 veris for Ryan proclaiming him and Ryanna to be her property and stating everyone should keep their sticky paws off on pain of pain.

Seriously people, I'm running out of space under the patio...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I cant piss when cocking my leg up

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

Yes some bunny boilers in the making....don't mind the veris as much as I know some are mentioned in a way that just means they were a good meet...but when the women start to message me with threats for just talking to a bloke they have met...well that's just not the done thing in my eyes!!!!!...surely if the bloke who they met felt the same way then they would get it on together so to speak!!!!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I cant piss when cocking my leg up "

blimey can you, I recon it would be fab to wee standing up, no more wet ankles when caught short

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You need more practice

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I cant piss when cocking my leg up

blimey can you, I recon it would be fab to wee standing up, no more wet ankles when caught short "

One word: shenis

Google it

over a year ago

"Yes some bunny boilers in the making....don't mind the veris as much as I know some are mentioned in a way that just means they were a good meet...but when the women start to message me with threats for just talking to a bloke they have met...well that's just not the done thing in my eyes!!!!!...surely if the bloke who they met felt the same way then they would get it on together so to speak!!!!"

It's nice to see the op agaian; it was kind of going astray with the usual humbug!!!

over a year ago

I would never dream of telling anyone who they could or could not meet likewise they ain't telling me either. And I definitely wouldn't publish a verification that even hinted at it.

By *inlingerie1Woman
over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

"Yes some bunny boilers in the making....don't mind the veris as much as I know some are mentioned in a way that just means they were a good meet...but when the women start to message me with threats for just talking to a bloke they have met...well that's just not the done thing in my eyes!!!!!...surely if the bloke who they met felt the same way then they would get it on together so to speak!!!!"

Does that really happen? Eeeekkk!

over a year ago

How do they know you are talking to these men

Am I missing something ... As usual

over a year ago

It's common, but if the guy involved demonstrates that he has a zero tolerance for that behavior then it doesn't often develop into a bigger problem.

That said, there are some who are are going to try and mark their territory no matter what and it's often the people you'd least expect to exhibit that behavior.

over a year ago

Has OP told the guy in question that a certain named person is warning other ladies to stay away? I don't think the guy would be happy.

It's NSA fun, not lets get possessive and jealous. xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You need more practice "

I bloody well don't....I hate my shoes stinking of piss.

over a year ago

Meeeeeeeeeeoowwwww!!!

*turned off totally

over a year ago

You need more practice I bloody well don't....I hate my shoes stinking of piss. "

I'll bid for them, mmmmm

over a year ago

Even worse if you happen to be holding a melon baller at the time of needing a piss

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

hands off he's mine

what's that all about?

But hey, the choice is theirs and you have the option of avoiding them! "

As practically happened to me.

The ego stroking of the "he is a sex god and all mine" verification also indicates he is a man wanting his ego stroked, regardless of the consequences. Bunnies end up boiled.

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

Yes. ..sadly it does!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Even worse if you happen to be holding a melon baller at the time of needing a piss "

Now that would be fucking lethal!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You need more practice I bloody well don't....I hate my shoes stinking of piss.

I'll bid for them, mmmmm "

Dirty fucker.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You need more practice I bloody well don't....I hate my shoes stinking of piss. "

Borrow Ryan's shoes for practicing in. He won't mind.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Borrow Ryan's shoes for practicing in. He won't mind."

Yea she's welcome to the pink boots. I don't need them anymore.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yea she's welcome to the pink boots. I don't need them anymore. "

I don't do pink...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I think you will

over a year ago

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Has OP told the guy in question that a certain named person is warning other ladies to stay away? I don't think the guy would be happy.

It's NSA fun, not lets get possessive and jealous. xx "

yes I have....and he told the woman in question to get a life.....alas she bombarded him with such abusive text messages...he changed his mobile number and blocked her on fab!!....

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I said Ryan's, not Ryanna's!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yea she's welcome to the pink boots. I don't need them anymore.

I think you will "

over a year ago

I was once warned off a guy by a forum user once. It wasnt a blatant warning as such, there was an attempt at subtlety but the message was clear.

The amusing thing was I had no idea who she was talking about, I must have made a flirty comment on the forum to a guy because she messaged saying that we liked the same guy and she was going to play with him at an upcoming

Fab social event as he had been begging her too. I just played along for the fun of it and pretended I knew who she

meant and I would certainly be having a piece of him myself.

To this day I wonder what man she was referring to

over a year ago

It's pathetic how green eyed some get on here. Ive been slandered, bitched and blocked cos of guys i've met or spoken too !!

over a year ago

"Have found fab to be one big learning curve....and learning now to be a bit thicker skinned...and not to try and take things to heart as much......."

I hear that!

over a year ago

There are two sides to every equation and this one is no different. I've had the misfortune to be on both sides at one time or another.

There is the friendship perceived by one party to be exclusive where one finds oneself accused of "butting in".

And the other side of the coin where a new meet wrongly believes a bond between two friends to be threatening.

Neither are pleasant situations and although NSA is frequently quoted it is not always respected. In the end...we all have free will to see who WE choose to and the only "relationship" that should concern us is the one between us and our meet ....not others. Unfortunately though jealousy is alive and very unwell even here........

over a year ago

"I was once warned off a guy by a forum user once. It wasnt a blatant warning as such, there was an attempt at subtlety but the message was clear.

The amusing thing was I had no idea who she was talking about, I must have made a flirty comment on the forum to a guy because she messaged saying that we liked the same guy and she was going to play with him at an upcoming

Fab social event as he had been begging her too. I just played along for the fun of it and pretended I knew who she

"

I've had that too ...

A couple of times ....

Im not alone yay me

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"There are two sides to every equation and this one is no different. I've had the misfortune to be on both sides at one time or another.

There is the friendship perceived by one party to be exclusive where one finds oneself accused of "butting in".

And the other side of the coin where a new meet wrongly believes a bond between two friends to be threatening.

Neither are pleasant situations and although NSA is frequently quoted it is not always respected. In the end...we all have free will to see who WE choose to and the only "relationship" that should concern us is the one between us and our meet ....not others. Unfortunately though jealousy is alive and very unwell even here........"

Oh how right you are, couldn't have put it better myself!

over a year ago

"I was once warned off a guy by a forum user once. It wasnt a blatant warning as such, there was an attempt at subtlety but the message was clear.

I've had that too ...

A couple of times ....

Im not alone yay me "

I've never been warned off anyone.

over a year ago

I've had that too ...

A couple of times ....

Im not alone yay me

"

Do you want me to ?? Maybe Im too slutty with men in here ....you need to slut it up

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's when people leave multiple veris for the same person!

Two I can understand, but why leave more than that?! And if it gets into double figures it's a clear, great big flashing neon sign that says MINE!

I'm always puzzled why someone would show so many repeat veris, do they not realise that many people _iewing the profile will decide that it's safer to stay away?

over a year ago

I've had that too ...

A couple of times ....

Im not alone yay me

Do you want me to ?? Maybe Im too slutty with men in here ....you need to slut it up "

I am innocent. That is my problem.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

One (at least) of my meets got a tirade of abuse after showing a coffee meet veri from me - from a woman I've never met and as far as I know has never met any of my meets!

Sometimes I wonder if we're all on the same site.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

One (at least) of my meets got a tirade of abuse after showing a coffee meet veri from me - from a woman I've never met and as far as I know has never met any of my meets!

Sometimes I wonder if we're all on the same site. "

A couple of men who know me have had similar tirades from women because they know me. I know the common denominator but these women don't know me nor ever met me. I am all about the sharing as I love to see people I like enjoying themselves.

over a year ago

I've had that too ...

A couple of times ....

Im not alone yay me

Do you want me to ?? Maybe Im too slutty with men in here ....you need to slut it up

I am innocent. That is my problem. "

yesssssssss ssshhhhh stay that way

over a year ago

Sometimes I wonder if we're all on the same site. "

Oh my ive had something similar ... I had met her though

over a year ago

I think I need to develop a thick skin, fast!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It's when people leave multiple veris for the same person!

Two I can understand, but why leave more than that?! And if it gets into double figures it's a clear, great big flashing neon sign that says MINE!

I'm always puzzled why someone would show so many repeat veris, do they not realise that many people _iewing the profile will decide that it's safer to stay away? "

Just in case any female reading is slow on the uptake, the length and intensity of the verifications increases. You almost feel like a voyeur, intruding. Especially when there are twelve verifications, eleven running consecutively from the same person!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"

Brad Pitt

over a year ago

Brad Pitt "

Better not be because hes on my shag list for 2014 and I swear Ill be mad

over a year ago

I'm always puzzled why someone would show so many repeat veris, do they not realise that many people _iewing the profile will decide that it's safer to stay away?

Just in case any female reading is slow on the uptake, the length and intensity of the verifications increases. You almost feel like a voyeur, intruding. Especially when there are twelve verifications, eleven running consecutively from the same person! "

But it's not to boost their confidence, piss people off, or anything like that. They show all the veri's because they want to.

;-)

over a year ago

I was warned by a guy on here to watch out for single women on here as they were "damaged goods" I asked what he meant and he described them as products of bad divorces looking to get their claws in as quick as possible. I never believed him before.....

over a year ago

"oh i thought they were joking when they said that. "

me too !

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I was warned by a guy on here to watch out for single women on here as they were "damaged goods" I asked what he meant and he described them as products of bad divorces looking to get their claws in as quick as possible. I never believed him before....."

There are some...the same as with single men...I'm quite stable after my divorce,..lol

over a year ago

"

Just in case any female reading is slow on the uptake, the length and intensity of the verifications increases. You almost feel like a voyeur, intruding. Especially when there are twelve verifications, eleven running consecutively from the same person! "

Saw one this morning, there must have been 15 from the same woman, all in the space of the last 2 months.

Looks like she was verifying him for evening then again for the morning performances

over a year ago

"I was warned by a guy on here to watch out for single women on here as they were "damaged goods" I asked what he meant and he described them as products of bad divorces looking to get their claws in as quick as possible. I never believed him before.....

There are some...the same as with single men...I'm quite stable after my divorce,..lol "

And I'm not single

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Just in case any female reading is slow on the uptake, the length and intensity of the verifications increases. You almost feel like a voyeur, intruding. Especially when there are twelve verifications, eleven running consecutively from the same person!

Saw one this morning, there must have been 15 from the same woman, all in the space of the last 2 months.

Looks like she was verifying him for evening then again for the morning performances "

...yep, seen more than a few of those too.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have never been warned off anyone although to be honest I don't think it would particularly worry me as this is a virtual domain and I actually meet in the real world, so if someone sends you an aggressive message so fooking what?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I was warned by a guy on here to watch out for single women on here as they were "damaged goods" I asked what he meant and he described them as products of bad divorces looking to get their claws in as quick as possible. I never believed him before.....

There are some...the same as with single men...I'm quite stable after my divorce,..lol

And I'm not single "

I know I do read profiles you know

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I find it funny....the playing cluedo of who is meeting who and who is pissed of that they are meeting...

over a year ago

And I'm not single

I know I do read profiles you know "

X

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 12:19:14]

over a year ago

Oi! No ones marked me yet lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

And I'm not single

I know I do read profiles you know

X"

Aww thanks I will treasure that kiss now....

over a year ago

"I was warned by a guy on here to watch out for single women on here as they were "damaged goods" I asked what he meant and he described them as products of bad divorces looking to get their claws in as quick as possible. I never believed him before....."

In my opinion that's a ridiculous thing for him to have said to you. You infere you may be starting to believe him, don't.

over a year ago

"

Looks like she was verifying him for evening then again for the morning performances

...yep, seen more than a few of those too."

I don't need to meet them myself as the veris give a blow by blow account

over a year ago

Why would you put that? Think they need to be on dating sites instead

Some crackers people out there

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Nooo thank you, I am quite stable and have been divorced for over 7 years now, if I wanted more than nsa I would be on a different site to this and the other one I use.

I am not saying that I don't like to meet guys again who I click with because the more you meet the better you understand each others desires but I don't want to marry them

over a year ago

In my opinion that's a ridiculous thing for him to have said to you. You infere you may be starting to believe him, don't. "

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

I'm always puzzled why someone would show so many repeat veris, do they not realise that many people _iewing the profile will decide that it's safer to stay away? "

I would never have even considered this

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I'm supposed to be divorced to be a single woman on here? Damn, why did nobody tell me?

over a year ago

I'm supposed to be divorced to be a single woman on here? Damn, why did nobody tell me? "

Crazy isn't it! I did remind him that my wife also has a single womans profile on here to! Lol

over a year ago

I'm supposed to be divorced to be a single woman on here? Damn, why did nobody tell me?

Crazy isn't it! I did remind him that my wife also has a single womans profile on here to! Lol"

Married women posing as single women! Disgraceful!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread