Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Discretion

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally, I'm a reasonably private person.

over a year ago

Yes as I'm a very private person and what i do in life is no ones business other than those close to me or i trust.

over a year ago

"Totally, I'm a reasonably private person."

Me too I guess I'm happy to share certain things but other things just remain private.

over a year ago

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world? "

Hmm. It would depend on what's needing discretion. But for anything that obviously should be kept to oneself, then yes I'd say so.

over a year ago

I share what Im happy to share

I don't share over and over and over again though

If I do the splits on some poor mans cock and then somersault over him shouting yeee haaaaa - its private

By *Kgirl80Woman
over a year ago

South Coast

Absolutely. I'm a very private person and like people to respect that

over a year ago

Yes both in the swinging and normal life!!

What happens by the sea side

Stays at the seaside

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Me too I'm tight lipped. Apart from that time I saw Lucy flashing her doodah

over a year ago

Apart from facebook

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

its a yes from me / discretion is a must.

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world? "

Yup.....

over a year ago

Discretion in an online world is becoming harder and harder, we all prize discretion but the display who we slept with on here, it's a nice old fashioned concept, but there are few people in the world now who are descrete

over a year ago

As important as truth x

over a year ago

Important to me full stop, but its not a lot of peoples priority, some are obviously far too interested in pissing up lampposts, I think some should just give up and be branded by their love interests, it would be easier I think. But i can often tell who is meeting who and when.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world? Important to me full stop, but its not a lot of peoples priority, some are obviously far too interested in pissing up lampposts, I think some should just give up and be branded by their love interests, it would be easier I think. But i can often tell who is meeting who and when. "

over a year ago

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world? Important to me full stop, but its not a lot of peoples priority, some are obviously far too interested in pissing up lampposts, I think some should just give up and be branded by their love interests, it would be easier I think. But i can often tell who is meeting who and when. "

So very true it's like playing a game of cluedo lol

over a year ago

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world? Important to me full stop, but its not a lot of peoples priority, some are obviously far too interested in pissing up lampposts, I think some should just give up and be branded by their love interests, it would be easier I think. But i can often tell who is meeting who and when.

So very true it's like playing a game of cluedo lol"

Professor Plums at your disposal ma'am.

over a year ago

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world? Important to me full stop, but its not a lot of peoples priority, some are obviously far too interested in pissing up lampposts, I think some should just give up and be branded by their love interests, it would be easier I think. But i can often tell who is meeting who and when.

So very true it's like playing a game of cluedo lol"

What easy and predicable?

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Cluedo lol.

Its important or you end up putting your foot in it lol x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I believe everybody is responsible for what they choose to share with others - also as we have no control over what other people do, we can really only respond/ not respond to their behaviour and discretion or lack of.

In other words, I like to think people are discreet about personal information but as reality and experience tell me that this is not always the case.

Back to choosing what you allow other people to know about you. I am talking in general not site specific btw.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm always surprised by peoples idea of what discretion is too both on here and in life. Lots of people assume that if you don't mention a name its ok to say anything you like about people

over a year ago

Absobloodylutely, without discretion what are we?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Would you say it's important to you that discretion is followed not only in the swinging world but in your everyday world?

Absobloodylutely, without discretion what are we?"

indiscreet?

Post new Message to Thread