Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lorum Piercing or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am considering getting a Lorum, I think the look good on the right person and I think I may suit one. I love me nipple piercing love if been played with and licked. I 'm hoping the Lorum would feel the same.

What do others think of these good, bad, sexy? Does it hurt and do they take long to heal.

Oh and bar or a little ring??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I remember you posting this same question last time you were on site. I think if you were going to get it done you'd have done it by now.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am considering getting a Lorum, I think the look good on the right person and I think I may suit one. I love me nipple piercing love if been played with and licked. I 'm hoping the Lorum would feel the same.

What do others think of these good, bad, sexy? Does it hurt and do they take long to heal.

Oh and bar or a little ring??"

whats a lorum ?

over a year ago

Nahh I am someone who thinks about stuff for a long time when it comes to certain things. I thought about a nipple piercing for a year or 2. I got very busy too so not had chance to think much about it.

A Lorum is the the top of your sack where it meets the shaft

over a year ago

"Nahh I am someone who thinks about stuff for a long time when it comes to certain things. I thought about a nipple piercing for a year or 2. I got very busy too so not had chance to think much about it.

A Lorum is the the top of your sack where it meets the shaft"

ouch

over a year ago

Ouch springs to mind lol

over a year ago

I heard the nipple piercing hurts more and I felt nothing for that. I don't think it would hurt too much

over a year ago

does it give any increase in pleasure like the nipple bar does?

over a year ago

"I remember you posting this same question last time you were on site. I think if you were going to get it done you'd have done it by now. "

....busted!

over a year ago

"I remember you posting this same question last time you were on site. I think if you were going to get it done you'd have done it by now.

....busted! "

nah not at all I think about things for ages! Took me a year or so before finally deciding to get the nipple done which I now love

over a year ago

Had my frenum gland pierced years ago local anesthetic spray, no ouch and no pain..... Also had the nipple done now that hurt like hell.

Think you'll be fine keep it clean.

over a year ago

I have thought about the frenum too

Do you get any increased pleasure from them like I do with the nipple?

The nipple didn't bother me at all in fact I enjoyed the pain I did feel haha

over a year ago

Well It didn't really go to plan as I didn't refrain from sex as long as I should oooops yup it rejected in the end and grew out!!

Considered having the PA however that means at least up-to 6 months without sex....... No way I can wait that long lol.

So I'm told anyway and my aim is already pants!!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Post a photo when you do.. I had labia done years ago an it hurt like hell. Dont spose the area you talking about is very fleshy so go for it.

over a year ago

I certainly will can't decide between a bar or ring and if a Lorum looks good... I'm hoping the top of your sack where it meets the shaft heal quick!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Ask a professional they will discuss healing times...

over a year ago

"I am considering getting a Lorum, I think the look good on the right person and I think I may suit one. I love me nipple piercing love if been played with and licked. I 'm hoping the Lorum would feel the same.

Oh and bar or a little ring??

whats a lorum ? "

Thanks for asking, know I know

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

To be honest it's not that common a piercing and you are unlikely to find a fellow forumite who can give you a personal experience of having it done. You might be better off asking on a piercing forum? Or bite the bullet get it done and see how it goes. You can always take it out if it's not for you.

I had my bottom lip pierced a year ago after spending a day or two weighing up the pros and cons I just thought 'I'll never know if I don't try'. After a month I removed it (actually it decided to remove itself in spectacular fashion and went flying across the pub and by the time I got home it was too healed up) I didn't regret giving it a go.

over a year ago

Got my Tragus pierced also had a nipple pierced ouch ! X

over a year ago

"To be honest it's not that common a piercing and you are unlikely to find a fellow forumite who can give you a personal experience of having it done. You might be better off asking on a piercing forum? Or bite the bullet get it done and see how it goes. You can always take it out if it's not for you.

I had my bottom lip pierced a year ago after spending a day or two weighing up the pros and cons I just thought 'I'll never know if I don't try'. After a month I removed it (actually it decided to remove itself in spectacular fashion and went flying across the pub and by the time I got home it was too healed up) I didn't regret giving it a go."

ahhh good bit of advice! My nipple piercing came undone through the night and fell out. Luckily I found the ball and slowly opened it up again that hurt a bit, but well worth it

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

As Nike says just do it..

If I thought about things, I wouldn't of done have the things I have done. Esp my tattoo and VCH those where total impulse moments and I don't regret either...

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

get it done - before you regret not having it done..

I was a bit scared of having my nipple pierced for the second time (child birth) - but im glad I got it done again..

over a year ago

What's a lorum?

over a year ago

"What's a lorum?"

The bit at the top of your sack just below where the shaft meets.

I'm thinking possibly a frenum too :/

I guess now I need to know bar, ring or curved bar hmmmm

over a year ago

"What's a lorum?

The bit at the top of your sack just below where the shaft meets.

I'm thinking possibly a frenum too :/

I guess now I need to know bar, ring or curved bar hmmmm"

Ooo imagine getting that caught

over a year ago

I don't think it would be too bad you'd soon stop as you felt it, and I think the nipple piercing is a lot more sensitive than the Lorum. I have caught the nipple one a good few times, and tore it a bit and it doesn't hurt too much.

The sack is a bit more stretchy too

By *rincealbert777Man
25 weeks ago

welling

"Well It didn't really go to plan as I didn't refrain from sex as long as I should oooops yup it rejected in the end and grew out!!

Considered having the PA however that means at least up-to 6 months without sex....... No way I can wait that long lol. - absolute rubbish ! A p.a. Does not take 6 months to heal

So I'm told anyway and my aim is already pants!! "

Post new Message to Thread