Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trans assumptions

Jump to newest

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

So being a trans woman would you anticipate I had a cock or a vagina?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

depends if your pre or post op

over a year ago

I wouldn't assume anything....

I believe anyone who is undergoing or has undergone gender correction procedures deserves being treated with respect and earns the right to define himself or herself with whatever terminology befits how they feel inside...

over a year ago

To assume makes an ass of u and me....

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"

I believe anyone who is undergoing or has undergone gender correction procedures deserves being treated with respect and earns the right to define himself or herself with whatever terminology befits how they feel inside...

"

I totally agree. An assumption was made today about me and I'm less than happy about it and wondered what other people thought or assumed that's all.

over a year ago

"So being a trans woman would you anticipate I had a cock or a vagina? "

We wouldn't care personality is what gets us going.

over a year ago

"

"

Great pics btw x

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"depends if your pre or post op "

Precisely. Except by mere fact I have a TV/CD profile on here that assumption was made. This only highlights even more that the TS/TG needs to be a separate category so that such assumptions are not made.

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"So being a trans woman would you anticipate I had a cock or a vagina?

We wouldn't care personality is what gets us going.

"

Absolutely I agree, unfortunately we get pigeon holed and assumptions are made without thought sometimes.

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Sorry i have TV/TS profile. Still the same assumptions are made.

over a year ago

"depends if your pre or post op

Precisely. Except by mere fact I have a TV/CD profile on here that assumption was made. This only highlights even more that the TS/TG needs to be a separate category so that such assumptions are not made. "

even if TS and TV was in different category's it still wouldn't be clear if you have a cock or not just by saying you was a TS, so people would still have to be made to assume for themselves, wouldn't it just be easier to state on your profile if you are pre or post op to save confusion

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I agree that pre and post op should be separated.

1 means you have a cock and the other says you don't.

over a year ago

if you have had the full op does that not legally make you a woman?

so why not just have a female profile?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I personally would assume that you had a cock because I would hope that post op you could call yourself a woman for the purposes of this site ( I know that you are a woman anyway even pre op but hopefully you know what I mean)

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You could have either. If it was appropriate and not clear, I'd ask. Otherwise, none of my business.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I know you don't have one by the way! I just mean that I can see why people would assume you did as you are still listed a TS/TV x

over a year ago

Obviously whilst anyone is undergoing gender correction procedures there will be a period before surgery when that person has conflicting genitalia….

However once surgery has rectified that situation there seems little value in the person maintaining a Trans prefix to their gender identity...

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Obviously whilst anyone is undergoing gender correction procedures there will be a period before surgery when that person has conflicting genitalia….

However once surgery has rectified that situation there seems little value in the person maintaining a Trans prefix to their gender identity...

"

Thank you soxy that's pretty much what I was trying to say. I understand trans as going from one gender to another to correct the persons gender. Once that is achieved I don't think their person is trans any more. They are the male/female they should be x

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Actually it may surprise you all to find out I'm actually pre-op. That was my point though. I am able to make myself look post op very easily as when you've been on hormones for any length of time it's not exactly the hardest thing to hide. It's only if I was to take a picture of it directly would you notice and frankly that's the last thing I want to show off.

The point of this thread was to see how people reacted and what assumptions were made.

Personally I don't see why I should state whether I am pre or post op on my profile as I identify as a woman. Yes post op I could have a female profile, but as far as I'm concerned I could still now as that's how I identify. Legally I'm female I just don't have a female birth certificate yet.

over a year ago

I can see how it's logical for people specifically seeking sex with anyone within the TV/TS/TG/CD community to assume the nature of a person genitalia...

After-all surely the main reason someone is specifically attracted to having recreational sex with a TV/TS/TG/CD is the thought of meeting a person who possesses genitalia of the opposite gender to their external appearance or clothes choice..

over a year ago

I'd just let it be a surprise when I put my hand in her knickers to be honest, either way it's going to get eaten lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I'd just let it be a surprise when I put my hand in her knickers to be honest, either way it's going to get eaten lol"

She might not want that if she's pre-op.

over a year ago

"I'd just let it be a surprise when I put my hand in her knickers to be honest, either way it's going to get eaten lol"

haha....

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I'd just let it be a surprise when I put my hand in her knickers to be honest, either way it's going to get eaten lol

She might not want that if she's pre-op."

You'd be correct in thinking that too. Last thing I want to happen.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 15:10:05]

over a year ago

"I'd just let it be a surprise when I put my hand in her knickers to be honest, either way it's going to get eaten lol

You'd be correct in thinking that too. Last thing I want to happen. "

That's fair enough, she only has to say though.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You'd be correct in thinking that too. Last thing I want to happen. "

I know another pre-op lady who would be happy, but I know some wouldn't be. It's a very personal thing.

I know TSs are individuals, just like everyone else, and it's best to actually communicate about desires and expectations.

over a year ago

It's true. The gender category does not state who you are.

Assumptions are always made when information is missing. The statement below describes potentially two people. Without the date many assume it's JFK. But in fact it is Hitler.

"On a cold January day, a forty-three-year-old man was sworn in as the chief executive of his country. By his side stood his predecessor, a famous general who, fifteen years earlier, had commanded his nation’s armed forces in a war that resulted in the defeat of Germany. The young leader was raised in the Roman Catholic faith. He spent the next five hours watching parades in his honor and stayed up celebrating until three o’clock in the morning."

Who we are should be expressed not categorised.

over a year ago

i can see what you are saying, and fully accept you live your life hte way you want, and no one should tell you anything else.

however, letting those that you talk to that you are either pre or post op lets them know what they are expecting to find once agreed to meet.

if they are expecting you to be a woman, because thats how you describe yourself, questions havent been asked, r answered genuinely, and little penny G is found when exploring, as it were, the whole dynamic of the situation changes, and thats when accusations and nastiness come to the fore, unfortunately.

and have to agree with the comments above.

lovely pics.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'd never even ask, every TG that I've met on nights out, I've taken as they are without making any assumptions.

By *S_Penny OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I would always let people know I'm pre-op before a meet of course and that's not something I hide. For me it's actually a way of filtering the people who see me as a fetish.

Post new Message to Thread