Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight meeting with Bi couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys. Was wondering if a bi girl and straight guy can meet with a bi couple? My man is very straight so we tend to steer clear of the bi couples but some of them are hot! Would it be safe to play without worry of the guys touching swords??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if you set clear boundaries, I am sure the bi guy will be able to control himself.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Most definitely not. It is a well known fact that any bi guy cannot help himself from jumping on your man and taking advantage. Your chap will be lucky to escape without being tied up in a gimp suite and rogered into the next century by this uncontrollable bi chap.

On the other hand, he may be able to restrain himself.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm pretty sure that most bi men are capable of respecting boundaries and that your man's cock isn't so irresistible that any bi man must have it...

over a year ago

I'm also intrigued how someone can be "very straight" - or is that just another way of saying homophobic?

over a year ago

"Most definitely not. It is a well known fact that any bi guy cannot help himself from jumping on your man and taking advantage. Your chap will be lucky to escape without being tied up in a gimp suite and rogered into the next century by this uncontrollable bi chap.

On the other hand, he may be able to restrain himself. "

over a year ago

"Hi guys. Was wondering if a bi girl and straight guy can meet with a bi couple? My man is very straight so we tend to steer clear of the bi couples but some of them are hot! Would it be safe to play without worry of the guys touching swords?? "

You can meet with whoever you want, just set clear boundaries or else he might catch gay!

over a year ago

"I'm also intrigued how someone can be "very straight" - or is that just another way of saying homophobic?

"

over a year ago

No reason why not, we have met a bi couple before with no problems, just say your not bi and he will play straight, I class myself as straight and have no problem being in close proximity to other men, id go as far to say that when we have had a 3some with a bi male its been more relaxed than with a straight man

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

We have met with couples were they are both Bi and I (Mr) am straight with no thoughts or wishes to change and none of said Bi guys have ever tried to lay a finger on me. Its never even come up (oo errr) as our profile states I am straight. I wouldn’t worry about for a second.

over a year ago

As a straight guy ,playing with a cpl where the male is Bi isn't an issue.

Just like any meet,you would expect each other's boundaries to be respected and if your comfortable with your sexuality then others sexuality shouldn't be a big deal, but life would be boring if we were all the same so it's really down to each individual's preference.

over a year ago

Hell no what are you thinking !!! Surely you must be aware of the well documented fact that all bi men are absolute raging nymphomanics that at the sight of cock go week at the knees and are overcome with the uncontrollable urge to just lunge at the forementioned penis. Straight cock to bi men is like catnip to a cat you best steer well clear in order to maintaim you "very straightness".

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Hi guys. Was wondering if a bi girl and straight guy can meet with a bi couple? My man is very straight so we tend to steer clear of the bi couples but some of them are hot! Would it be safe to play without worry of the guys touching swords?? "

Ofcourse

Not all bi men wanna jump on your guy

over a year ago

"Most definitely not. It is a well known fact that any bi guy cannot help himself from jumping on your man and taking advantage. Your chap will be lucky to escape without being tied up in a gimp suite and rogered into the next century by this uncontrollable bi chap.

over a year ago

if they are so bi that you feel the need to worry, i wouldnt think they would get much out of meeting you

over a year ago

" Would it be safe to play without worry of the guys touchitng swords?? "

yes, unless you were playing a recreation of the end fight scene in gladiator in which case touching swords will be inevitable.

over a year ago

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" Would it be safe to play without worry of the guys touchitng swords??

yes, unless you were playing a recreation of the end fight scene in gladiator in which case touching swords will be inevitable. "

Let's not discriminate against Highlander, the sword could go near their head

By *ethRyanCouple
over a year ago

Preston

We always say that we play within common boundaries and desires ... bi fun only happens if it feels right for all involved. Its a sham that we feel need to label ourselves in the scene really.

over a year ago

" Would it be safe to play without worry of the guys touchitng swords??

yes, unless you were playing a recreation of the end fight scene in gladiator in which case touching swords will be inevitable.

Let's not discriminate against Highlander, the6 sword could go near their head "

they could compare who has the biggest sword !!

over a year ago

Time after time we see this and I had this with my ex when we first joined as he is bi curious.

He and many other bi men are more than capable of not wanting every cock they say, funnily enough they respect others wishes!

over a year ago

yer just give him a cattle prod to keep the other guy away.

over a year ago

if you met a couple with a straight woman would she be safe round you?

over a year ago

the guy is bi not a freaking rapist what do you think is going to happen?

over a year ago

Wonder if the op would have the same issue if the female was very straight and meeting bi females? Just a thought.

most people have self control believe it or not. X

over a year ago

"Wonder if the op would have the same issue if the female was very straight and meeting bi females? Just a thought.

most people have self control believe it or not. X"

Don't lie, you two can't even go to the shops without molesting every couple you pass in the street can you!?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

"Wonder if the op would have the same issue if the female was very straight and meeting bi females? Just a thought.

most people have self control believe it or not. X

Don't lie, you two can't even go to the shops without molesting every couple you pass in the street can you!? "

shhhhh leading em into a false sense of security

Post new Message to Thread