FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What percentage of profiles on here are fake?...and how do you spot one??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/12/13 18:30:09]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take them all as fake

Can't go wrong then

over a year ago

99% are fake

You can tell a fake by the words and stuff

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 28/12/13 18:30:09]"

Oo'er was that a false start....

over a year ago

I wonder about profiles with no verifications and no pictures!

over a year ago

we are fake that's why we hide

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 28/12/13 18:30:09]

Oo'er was that a false start.... "

Maybe he was one of them there 'Fakes'

over a year ago

Law of average comes in place

over a year ago

"I wonder about profiles with no verifications and no pictures! "

I think no avatar is a dead give away

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is this a variation on a theme? I'm looking for the stats from last night.

over a year ago

yip,lol, my first post, i have no idea what i'm doing on the forums part yet lol

over a year ago

Before I make my guess I want an assurance the OP knows the right answer….

over a year ago

In reality I ma a nubile petite blonde female

I have to send a big bruiser on meets.

I give him crib cards so he knows what to say but he forgets them which makes it embarrassing when he doesn't know what to say

over a year ago

"yip,lol, my first post, i have no idea what i'm doing on the forums part yet lol "

Welcome to forums,,,,,, roll with the fun....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"yip,lol, my first post, i have no idea what i'm doing on the forums part yet lol "

Welcome aboard the Skylark. Have fun.

over a year ago

"I wonder about profiles with no verifications and no pictures!

I think no avatar is a dead give away "

i disagree. an avatar doesn't really prove anything, it could be a picture of a duck for instance, that doesn't mean its a real profile.

over a year ago

It depends what you mean by fake as it needs to be a real person tp put a profile up. False details? well a lot from the married ones with singles profiles to people not looking like their description. You could say 99.9% are fake in some way as nobody uses their own real name.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

i disagree. an avatar doesn't really prove anything, it could be a picture of a duck for instance, that doesn't mean its a real profile. "

You can't put up a duck, it's against the rules. Plenty of dicks though.

over a year ago

"It depends what you mean by fake as it needs to be a real person tp put a profile up. False details? well a lot from the married ones with singles profiles to people not looking like their description. You could say 99.9% are fake in some way as nobody uses their own real name. "

yeah, ok, that one's a fair point x

over a year ago

"It depends what you mean by fake as it needs to be a real person tp put a profile up. False details? well a lot from the married ones with singles profiles to people not looking like their description. You could say 99.9% are fake in some way as nobody uses their own real name.

yeah, ok, that one's a fair point x"

So what makes a profile fake then in your eyes?

over a year ago

i disagree. an avatar doesn't really prove anything, it could be a picture of a duck for instance, that doesn't mean its a real profile.

You can't put up a duck, it's against the rules. Plenty of dicks though.

"

lol

over a year ago

I don't think anyone can genuinely say they've met a fake?

over a year ago

Neither do a lot of others so don't worry about it Welcome

over a year ago

"It depends what you mean by fake as it needs to be a real person tp put a profile up. False details? well a lot from the married ones with singles profiles to people not looking like their description. You could say 99.9% are fake in some way as nobody uses their own real name.

So what makes a profile fake then in your eyes?"

guess i was meaning the more sinister ones, information theft etc!? ...and was just curious about how open you should on here!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

guess i was meaning the more sinister ones, information theft etc!? ...and was just curious about how open you should on here! "

Keep what you want to keep secret just that.

Your own profile could well be deemed fake by some: no picture and no verification. How fake do you feel?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No way of knowing! I don't think there are so many male fakes per se really, not like the guys pretending to be women, but there's a lot of people who just sign up for a few days because they have a hotel stay coming up or something, or even just to have a look around for a few days without any real intention to meet.

over a year ago

They're pretty easy to spot I think. If its a single woman profile , and they're very graphic about what they want after one message, that's normally a bit of a giveaway.

Also the couple profile that have messages from the 'woman' saying how thay are really busy/ill or at work so want someone to play with hubby because it will really turn them on look a bit unbelievable most of the time.

There is a Bristol couple who are advertising for meets who have been named and shamed by several people, I don't really understand what they get from it.

over a year ago

guess i was meaning the more sinister ones, information theft etc!? ...and was just curious about how open you should on here! "

I disclose very little there is no need to but how does a profile being sinister or information theft have to do with what you see as fake? It doesn't really answer my question as what you think makes a profile fake.

By *roquoisMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have seen the same person opening over 20 different accounts in the last 5 days...and keeping them open...all with almost identical wording and details....

I see one guy continually opening and closing couples accounts on here....up to 4 or more a day in order to collect photos sent to him...again...all with similar details and wordings...

Report them and nothing gets done by Admin who are a complete waste of time...I have given up trying to help them by reporting now...If they don't want to take on board peoples reports and act on them then there is no point bothering.....(And before all the...they cant just take one persons word on it....I supply evidence of the other accounts usernames so they can all be compared)

over a year ago

I reported a profile with fake pictures last week and Admin took them down within an hour!

over a year ago

I own up!

We are fake fakes

(I ballsed up the picture veri too...wrote username instead... blonde moment)

over a year ago

guess i was meaning the more sinister ones, information theft etc!? ...and was just curious about how open you should on here!

Your own profile could well be deemed fake by some: no picture and no verification. How fake do you feel?

"

i apreciate what you're saying!!.....but when would you swap pics then to "prove" you're real?? (many people don't like sharing pics too early) !?

over a year ago

"I have seen the same person opening over 20 different accounts in the last 5 days...and keeping them open...all with almost identical wording and details....

I see one guy continually opening and closing couples accounts on here....up to 4 or more a day in order to collect photos sent to him...again...all with similar details and wordings...

Report them and nothing gets done by Admin who are a complete waste of time...I have given up trying to help them by reporting now...If they don't want to take on board peoples reports and act on them then there is no point bothering.....(And before all the...they cant just take one persons word on it....I supply evidence of the other accounts usernames so they can all be compared)"

Yeah, thats the type of thing i'm talking about!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

i apreciate what you're saying!!.....but when would you swap pics then to "prove" you're real?? (many people don't like sharing pics too early) !?"

I have lots of pictures on display that are consistent. When I have seen a face picture I will show my whole face. Usually after two messages although sometimes I forget and have to be prompted.

A picture in and of itself doesn't prove that you are real as it could be a picture from the great www. Meeting shows you are real.

Post new Message to Thread