Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

living with parents or parent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A lady I know is buying a house with her mother.They are sharing the house also. She is 31. It occurred to me that it must be very limiting on her sex life, or am I just being naïve ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sex isnt everything..

it might be more of an issue for her mother. who knows. Good on them though

over a year ago

I think it could be a rather nice situation if they share a mutual bond where matters such as any limitations living together might bring are outweighed by the positive aspects…

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

they meet up with a father and son sharing the same home....

over a year ago

"sex isnt everything..

it might be more of an issue for her mother. who knows. Good on them though "

I totally agree that sex isn't everything. I was just thinking that buying a house together is a big commitment and I wondered how the mother or daughter would deal with a situation if either of them met someone that they wanted to form a more serious and sexual relationship with. It wasn't a criticism of their choice to buy a house together.

over a year ago

"I think it could be a rather nice situation if they share a mutual bond where matters such as any limitations living together might bring are outweighed by the positive aspects… "

I don't know the full story. Maybe the mother has no interests in a relationship, and they have agreed that it would never have to be an issue if the daughter met a guy that she wanted a serious relationship with. Could be a bit off putting for any guy dating the daughter, but then I suppose that's his problem.

over a year ago

"I think it could be a rather nice situation if they share a mutual bond where matters such as any limitations living together might bring are outweighed by the positive aspects…

I don't know the full story. Maybe the mother has no interests in a relationship, and they have agreed that it would never have to be an issue if the daughter met a guy that she wanted a serious relationship with. Could be a bit off putting for any guy dating the daughter, but then I suppose that's his problem."

Yeah ... Good luck to them anyway,,

Post new Message to Thread