Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Changed Preferences?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you every said/stated your preferences on here or in real life and ended up changing it as an exception or even for good? If you have did you regret it and would you do it again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its actually very difficult to find a guy that fits in with V's preference in a guys looks on here, because what she looks for, i suppose, isnt in the norm of what most people seem to think blokes should be (she isnt into muscles/gym bunnies or clean shaven guys, but more rock types with more chunk)

so ay bloke we meet is a comprimise rather than an ideal

over a year ago

I have a contradicting one, which is weird and it being contradicting has been pointed out to be, but what is one to do as no one can change what they think about these type of things

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I have gone outside my preferences a couple of times. And plan to again in the future. And haven't regretted it so far.

But that's what a preference is to me... I prefer poached eggs over fried but I do sometimes have fried.

Whereas there are things I definately won't change my mind on, they aren't preferences they are my own rules. Not to be broken.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I have a contradicting one, which is weird and it being contradicting has been pointed out to be, but what is one to do as no one can change what they think about these type of things "

You? Contradicting?? Surely not!

over a year ago

"I have gone outside my preferences a couple of times. And plan to again in the future. And haven't regretted it so far.

But that's what a preference is to me... I prefer poached eggs over fried but I do sometimes have fried.

Whereas there are things I definately won't change my mind on, they aren't preferences they are my own rules. Not to be broken. "

Suppose I should have added rules to my post.

over a year ago

"I have a contradicting one, which is weird and it being contradicting has been pointed out to be, but what is one to do as no one can change what they think about these type of things

You? Contradicting?? Surely not! "

Sarky bugger

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I have a contradicting one, which is weird and it being contradicting has been pointed out to be, but what is one to do as no one can change what they think about these type of things

You? Contradicting?? Surely not!

Sarky bugger "

Hehe.. So come on then... Spill the beans, what's this weird contradicting thing?? X

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

My preferences change often.

As in real life; if i have a few mmf then I'll fancy a change so mmff or ffm or ff or fm etc. Will be more appealing

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Yes twice. One is now one of my closest friends the other I'll probably marry him!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes twice. One is now one of my closest friends the other I'll probably marry him! "

xx

Post new Message to Thread