Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You looking at me ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You looking at me punk?

The revolutionaries believe winks are pointless, and that may be the case.

So what's with "who's looked at me"?

Do you care, do you check ? Who is this stranger peering into my world uninvited ?

But juxtaposing....you stuck it on the internet for all to see, so you can't really complain can you ?

So what's the purpose of it ? A tool for the narcissist, a little hope for the get no attention brigade, or just another icon to click on when everything else is quiet ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its a tool thats opened fannies for me...

win or lose it works when wanted/needed

over a year ago

Its useful to see who doesn't sensibly perve....i mean browse, in stealth mode.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its very helpful to check when I get a message from someone who might pique my interest. I can check out their profile without their knowledge (mwahahaha) and then decide whether or not I'll reply.

I also check it out when I get bored, but I go with the general rule that if they haven't messaged me, they're not interested.

over a year ago

I look at who's looked at me - its interesting especially after I display a new verification

I personally do my perving in stealth mode - too many people would put a restraining order out on me otherwise

over a year ago

I'm sure winking is a useful tool. Would love to turn it off though

over a year ago

"Its useful to see who doesn't sensibly perve....i mean browse, in stealth mode. "

True.. I learnt once that if you take off stealth mode, it shows your previous viewing habits....how many times I'd viewed their profiles ! I don't want to be a pervert ! Honestly.

over a year ago

"Its useful to see who doesn't sensibly perve....i mean browse, in stealth mode.

True.. I learnt once that if you take off stealth mode, it shows your previous viewing habits....how many times I'd viewed their profiles ! I don't want to be a pervert ! Honestly. "

shame cos I do!

over a year ago

"Its useful to see who doesn't sensibly perve....i mean browse, in stealth mode.

True.. I learnt once that if you take off stealth mode, it shows your previous viewing habits....how many times I'd viewed their profiles ! I don't want to be a pervert ! Honestly.

shame cos I do!"

One day, Paddy, one day....

over a year ago

if someone has looked at me twice, then i look at them. when you have arranged to meet someone it usually means they are less likely to be timewasters if they keep looking at your profile.

when you have met someone and they dont look at your profile again, it means they arent interested in you anymore.

then again i look at theirs because i am nosey.

over a year ago

The look at me only works if you get a message fabbed pic or wink after it .if not it means the have looked perved and been sick and moved on

over a year ago

My name is Gary and i'm a Pervert

over a year ago

i dont take any notice of winks, i send someone a wink when i cant be bothered to reply to their message straight away.

i prefer to fab pictures, if someone is interested they will fab your pics or message you.

over a year ago

People are looking at us as we post ! We are all unaware !

Look on the bright side though, some are perving not just being revolted ?

over a year ago

"My name is Gary and i'm a Pervert "

I know, I have looked at you

over a year ago

"Its useful to see who doesn't sensibly perve....i mean browse, in stealth mode. "

To be fair obi, with platinum membership stealth mode means nothing.

over a year ago

"People are looking at us as we post ! We are all unaware !

Look on the bright side though, some are perving not just being revolted ? "

revolted or bored.

over a year ago

To be fair obi, with platinum membership stealth mode means nothing."

Shhhhhhhh!

Or everyone will want it!

over a year ago

"My name is Gary and i'm a Pervert

I know, I have looked at you "

Awww i never knew you Cared

over a year ago

revolted or bored. "

Crumbs...you just took all my hope away !

over a year ago

revolted or bored. "

Or revolted and bored.

over a year ago

shame cos I do!

One day, Paddy, one day.... "

(opens gay-bi filter)-take me bitch

over a year ago

the only time I check my looked at me is if I find a profile of a guy I like, if I check to see if he's looked and he had but not messaged I know to not waste my time mailing him

other than that I don't bother looking

over a year ago

shame cos I do!

(opens gay-bi filter)-take me bitch"

" take him take him" nette

over a year ago

shame cos I do!

(opens gay-bi filter)-take me bitch " take him take him" nette"

I'm tempted but my washing machine has stopped . I would make someone a lovely wife

over a year ago

"the only time I check my looked at me is if I find a profile of a guy I like, if I check to see if he's looked and he had but not messaged I know to not waste my time mailing him

other than that I don't bother looking"

Interesting theory. I look at plenty of people whom take my interest, but don't necessarily message them.what is it with all us people ?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I openly perve, well its not so much perve its just that being a bit new I like to see the person that posts, if you know what I mean.

However I don't look to see who has looked at me and winks are ok if there is something there that grabs your attention, mostly I delete them.

over a year ago

I contact each one, then demand to know when we will meet! It's the single guys way.......

over a year ago

"I contact each one, then demand to know when we will meet! It's the single guys way......."

They looked at you...they must want you !

Perhaps the site could implement a how was your experience survey as members leave our profile pages ?

You can tick fab, pervy, bored or revolted as feedback?

over a year ago

"the only time I check my looked at me is if I find a profile of a guy I like, if I check to see if he's looked and he had but not messaged I know to not waste my time mailing him

Interesting theory. I look at plenty of people whom take my interest, but don't necessarily message them.what is it with all us people ?"

I work on the logic that if someone has looked at my profile and not mailed me its because they are not interested other wise they would have mailed me

over a year ago

when i get a wink i look at there profile.then wink back,i just take it as a polite way of say hi.saves a lot of typing a message.

over a year ago

Interesting theory. I look at plenty of people whom take my interest, but don't necessarily message them.what is it with all us people ?

I work on the logic that if someone has looked at my profile and not mailed me its because they are not interested other wise they would have mailed me"

Maybe they think you wouldn't answer ? Who knows hey ?

over a year ago

"when i get a wink i look at there profile.then wink back,i just take it as a polite way of say hi.saves a lot of typing a message."

Sounds perfectly reasonable

Post new Message to Thread