Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you classified a body type. Slim. Curvy. Avg. Bbw. Large. Ex large. Etc. Is it by weight. Looks. Or clothes size.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whatever the person describing themselves is happy with.

But generally i make my mind up based on pics!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

not sure if there is a correct answer to this but my hunch would be by looks

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Bodies was a track by Robbie Williams

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Difficult. It would seem that you could not realistically say that a size 22 girl could ever be classed as slim. Where the line is drawn is difficult and perhaps open to personal opinion. I could not imagine that someone over the size 12 could be described as slim, but then if she was 6.6 tall, and a size 14 i guess she could.

over a year ago

Yeah I guess, shape, height and weight all come into it. I've met larger girls with tiny waists and I'd definately say curvy and not BBW. Just depends how they carry themselves.

But at the end of the day, it's how they want to describe it, or how you want to see it, utterly subjective

over a year ago

simple, skinny you break, slim you throw around, average is boring (no one should be classed as average) curvy means she has tits and an arse, fat means she has tits, arse, and a stomach to match, bbw you wont breathe if she passes out on top, anything over that, you need a forklift

over a year ago

"simple, skinny you break, slim you throw around, average is boring (no one should be classed as average) curvy means she has tits and an arse, fat means she has tits, arse, and a stomach to match, bbw you wont breathe if she passes out on top, anything over that, you need a forklift"

What a charmer you are

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"simple, skinny you break, slim you throw around, average is boring (no one should be classed as average) curvy means she has tits and an arse, fat means she has tits, arse, and a stomach to match, bbw you wont breathe if she passes out on top, anything over that, you need a forklift"

ROFL. OK that is funny.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

This topic is a proper pandoras box as opinions can vary so much. In my own experience, I've met a female who stated she was 'curvy' but when we met, she was a size 20 and met another female who said she was 'ample' and when we met, she was a size 14, so Im always confused

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Uh... by whether you like the person or not, whether you want to get into their pants and if you think you have a chance.

If you don't like them you use whichever term you think will be most insulting.

If you want to get into their pants you say whatever you think will be most flattering. Continue this unless they turn you down, at which point go with the advice above.

All it takes for a beautiful curvy woman or a handsome rugged man to become a fat (insert insult here) is the word no.

Cynical? Me?

Post new Message to Thread