Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Horny...as fcuk! Hernia op recuperation

Jump to newest

By *D40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

My fella had a hernia op on 9/12/13, it is on his groin. Got a lovely 3.5 inch scar. Anyhow he's off work recovering, it was quite painful. Every day he's doing more and groaning less (yes he's a man).

My problem? I'm horny as fcuk! He did try and make a move the other night, probably cos he's balls were bursting but i said no, i don't want to do any damage. Being a good g/f i made sure his balls are no longer bursting, Santa's sack got emptied, but i want a mind blowing, brain freezing orgasm. Grrrr, rant over.

ps, how long before he can screw me senseless? Any ideas?

Ju x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Won't the doc have to check him over first? They usually say when it's safe to 'exercise'.

Why not play with loads of toys and let him watch.

By *D40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Won't the doc have to check him over first? They usually say when it's safe to 'exercise'.

Why not play with loads of toys and let him watch. "

I think you are right, he was told no driving for 2 weeks & no heavy lifting for 4. No mention of sex, but that's a chat to have with the gp.

As for toys, they give me little pleasure when i'm the one wielding the light sabre. I'll wait patiently

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i know its a different operation but after a C Section i pretty much carried on as normal disregarding the advice,, turns out i did more damage so ended up back in hospital.

Id let your other half recover and deffo check with the GP. Hope he recovers well

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Won't the doc have to check him over first? They usually say when it's safe to 'exercise'.

Why not play with loads of toys and let him watch.

I think you are right, he was told no driving for 2 weeks & no heavy lifting for 4. No mention of sex, but that's a chat to have with the gp.

As for toys, they give me little pleasure when i'm the one wielding the light sabre. I'll wait patiently "

Surely he's capable of using his arms and thus using the toys on you?

By *D40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"i know its a different operation but after a C Section i pretty much carried on as normal disregarding the advice,, turns out i did more damage so ended up back in hospital.

Id let your other half recover and deffo check with the GP. Hope he recovers well "

I've had major abdominal surgery and understand his muscles need to rebind and recover. The last thing i'd cause him is pain for the sake of an orgasm. I'll wait patiently because i know when he is deemed fit it's going to be a brain freezing orgasm

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Why cant he lie on his back and you sit astride in different positions....

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

this isnt meant to sound rude ... but heavy lifting would equate in my mind to light to medium rogering .. full fat fuckfest may take a little more recuperation

Post new Message to Thread