Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My personal challenge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right - it occurred to me that I see beautiful women all the time in real life but never interact with them.

My question esp for women is :

When any guy talks to you out of the blue at work or esp socially do you think automatically they're after getting into your kecks?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crikey NO. I never assume anyone wants to get into my knickers!

over a year ago

I have to say I've had this when I didn't fancy her or anything. Might have been a bad day or something ...

Or the fact I was naked with a hard on...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

no I can usually tell when a man is talking to me purely socially or when he has other ideas in mind

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Is this addressed purely to women who are beautiful or can the rest of us reply too?

If so.... It depends on their body language, where their eyes are looking, etc etc.....

Wonder if men have the same thoughts when a woman talks to them over the coffee pot?

Julie x

over a year ago

Anyone can reply to anything I write.

Broad church and all that.

over a year ago

I never get chatted up

over a year ago

"Is this addressed purely to women who are beautiful or can the rest of us reply too?

If so.... It depends on their body language, where their eyes are looking, etc etc.....

Wonder if men have the same thoughts when a woman talks to them over the coffee pot?

This is what I was getting at - it's difficult for me to tell what she's thinking

Julie x"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Is this addressed purely to women who are beautiful or can the rest of us reply too?

Julie x"

Damn I missed the beautiful bit...but I replied anyway

over a year ago

Julie x

Damn I missed the beautiful bit...but I replied anyway "

Ops, so did I!

over a year ago

Would not assume that at all ....wish perhaps but never assume lol

over a year ago

I think I've been making too many assumptions then when i speak to women.

over a year ago

No they are not all the time, some just like a laugh and a bit of banter, nice to see that

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No, I'm crap at reading the signs of any flirting!

Though I did look for the TV camera's a few years ago when a guy started a random conversation in the fruit and veg aisle at asda!

What was that BBC 2 show about people getting back in the saddle of dating? That's what I was looking for

over a year ago

Would Like to Meet? - I only watched the girls though

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I think I can usually tell if they fancy me. There are a couple of delivery drivers that come to my work that definitely fancy me and are quite flirty. It's funny really because I knew them before I worked where I do now and they weren't flirty then. Must be my sexy tartan skirt that does it for them!

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Right - it occurred to me that I see beautiful women all the time in real life but never interact with them.

My question esp for women is :

When any guy talks to you out of the blue at work or esp socially do you think automatically they're after getting into your kecks?"

Never to be honest. I just assume they are being friendly. Surely someone would have to be a little vain or bigheaded to automatically think everyone who spoke to them fancied them?

Post new Message to Thread