Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Excuses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the worst excuse someone has ever given you for not meeting??

Ive literally just had the funniest one ever!

Was talking to X about meeting and was going to get the bus at 8 (classy I know lol)

Since I know X is now in work.. X just text me saying I can't meet because my friend has boyfriend troubles so had to run round to hers.. lol..

Made me chuckle ..

Whats your funniest?? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry - cant make it. I was hit by a bus yesterday and am now dead so wont be meeting for a while.

Shit - wrong answer - that was one i used!

over a year ago

Hahaha I would have creased at that anwser lol! X

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

UNLOS

over a year ago

"I went out with friends at lunch time and drank too much so can't drive to yours. Don't blame me, it was the hot weather"

over a year ago

My daughters hamster is stuck in his wheel, Im waiting for the fire brigade to come !

over a year ago

Had a guy cancel at the last minute saying his sister had been found dead and he had to deal with it.

The same wanker then had verifications on his profile the next day from that night!

He then had the cheek to send us a message through someone else's profile as we blocked him, and it was them who had verified him from a party he had attended!!!

over a year ago

What so you can have multiple profiles on here? I would have thought they would block that by attaching your profile to your IP address like pof does.

over a year ago

"We will come and meet you, but we only have £10, so if we put that in petrol, can you give us the £10 when we get there"?

over a year ago

I've had loads over the years, have a look at my profile some are hilarious, the brother in a coma one is good!! Some sad (but imaginative) people on here, what's wrong with sorry, I've just changed my mind?!

over a year ago

"I've had loads over the years, have a look at my profile some are hilarious, the brother in a coma one is good!! Some sad (but imaginative) people on here, what's wrong with sorry, I've just changed my mind?!"

exactly, I'd rather they just say not sure rather than no turn up and say nothing.

over a year ago

""We will come and meet you, but we only have £10, so if we put that in petrol, can you give us the £10 when we get there"? "

My ex b/f tried that one on me when we first started dating.. I said see you next week then

over a year ago

Sorry I can't meet you, I've packed my swimming kit instead of swinging kit

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I must be really boring - never had anyone cancel, but then I choose who I meet carefully....

over a year ago

I've only ever had one cancel on me and we'd met a few times before. He came on line which was a bit strange, and just said 'I think we'd better leave it tonight and meet when you have more time' I was just slipping my shoes on and had all night so was a bit baffled and annoyed

What the sweetie admitted to me later was that he actually had a girlfriend and she'd turned up on his free night, 'borrowed' his mobile as she was suspicious and saw a text he forgot to delete!

over a year ago

Lol! There is some funny excuses..

I had a meet a while ago when I was on as a couple..

Had to cancel due to babysitter canceling last min! And was given all sorts of abuse! Lol..

over a year ago

I had to cancel a meet cause I had a terrible hangover

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've had to cancel for a reason which probably sounded like a complete load of bullshit but was actually true.

over a year ago

"I've had to cancel for a reason which probably sounded like a complete load of bullshit but was actually true. "

Same here, and the lady concerned now won't meet me. Am gutted...I wish I hadn't explained why to her, as it must have sounded like the lamest of excuses...but being honest and doing the right thing is the only way. Rod.

Post new Message to Thread