Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How you use the site

Jump to newest

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

There have been many threads bemoaning how people use the site and making demands of total strangers, trying to impose some kind of unspoken rules on the way they use Fabswingers.

Personally I care not a jot about what others think of the way that I use this site - and I am sure most don't really care one way or the other anyway.

I tend to browse a fair bit, message people if I am looking for a meet, or put up an ad. Or I may post on the forums. I am often on early in the morning before work whilst I have a brew and am often bombarded by messages as early as 6am. I now tend to ignore these as my profile clearly states I do not meet midweek.

I also often chat to friends via messages also.

How do you mainly like to use the site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To talk to friends and for the forums.

I delete the messages from people who don't read my profile which says I'm not meeting and the block button and I get on very well!

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

Exactly the same x

over a year ago

The same

over a year ago

This is my grown up outlet, believe it or not.

over a year ago

Not meeting at the moment but enjoy the forums and cam rooms to chat.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

loads of ways .. chat to friends ... banter on threads . be entertained . educated . thrilled .shocked . perv pix .. get ideas .. encourage and support others ask any question and get answers from sensible to downright absurd ... mainly laugh

over a year ago

I'm seldom on here...

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Love a good old laugh and a natter - plus it's sometimes a welcome distraction fr work. Just started using the forums so find myself on here more and more

over a year ago

About the same here

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

"I'm seldom on here... "

Ffs..........you should try using the site more ..........

over a year ago

"I'm seldom on here...

Ffs..........you should try using the site more .......... "

I would but as man of few words and I find myself at a loss for somthing to say on here,,,

over a year ago

Mostly use site for the forums

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Mostly use site for the forums "

I agree, we do mostly and to just keep in touch with people we've met.

Very VERY few meets arranged through her. We usually use this site after we've met.

D&K

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I got told last night I'm not using this site correctly and that they find it odd I'm just here to chat and not shag my way through the site and so should not be on here....it makes me laugh..I use the site how I please..I meet when I want and who I want....

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

The same I have found more interesting people via the forums than when I used to frequent the chat rooms. I feel you can gauge people better by there posts and you can also enjoy some great banter.

Where as in the chat room the poor ladies get swamped with requests for all sorts of things and sometime that chat moves that fast things get lost.

By *allieJWoman
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Use the same as op.

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I got told last night I'm not using this site correctly and that they find it odd I'm just here to chat and not shag my way through the site and so should not be on here....it makes me laugh..I use the site how I please..I meet when I want and who I want.... "

That's the kind of attitude I was referring to. I don't think it is anyone else's business how people choose to use the site as long as they are following the T & Cs.

over a year ago

I use it because it makes me feel sexy and wanted, and it's lovely to get away from being mum sometimes Ruby

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I got told last night I'm not using this site correctly and that they find it odd I'm just here to chat and not shag my way through the site and so should not be on here....it makes me laugh..I use the site how I please..I meet when I want and who I want....

That's the kind of attitude I was referring to. I don't think it is anyone else's business how people choose to use the site as long as they are following the T & Cs."

Exactly and it puts me off...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I use the site to be in the forums, to perve pics, to message people. I suppose actively seeking someone for sex is quite low on my agenda at the moment. Time etc issues...

over a year ago

"I use it because it makes me feel sexy and wanted, and it's lovely to get away from being mum sometimes Ruby"

This too lol

over a year ago

"There have been many threads bemoaning how people use the site and making demands of total strangers, trying to impose some kind of unspoken rules on the way they use Fabswingers.

Personally I care not a jot about what others think of the way that I use this site - and I am sure most don't really care one way or the other anyway.

I tend to browse a fair bit, message people if I am looking for a meet, or put up an ad. Or I may post on the forums. I am often on early in the morning before work whilst I have a brew and am often bombarded by messages as early as 6am. I now tend to ignore these as my profile clearly states I do not meet midweek.

How do you mainly like to use the site?"

We choose who we want to meet, exchange no more than 10 messages , swap numbers, chat on phone , meet up and then if ok play .

We use the site as is it is meant to have no strings sex with strangers

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

"I'm seldom on here...

Ffs..........you should try using the site more ..........

I would but as man of few words and I find myself at a loss for somthing to say on here,,, "

Oh don't worry there are a lot more threads than this one ................

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

"I use it because it makes me feel sexy and wanted, and it's lovely to get away from being mum sometimes Ruby

This too lol "

This x 3

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

"I got told last night I'm not using this site correctly and that they find it odd I'm just here to chat and not shag my way through the site and so should not be on here....it makes me laugh..I use the site how I please..I meet when I want and who I want....

That's the kind of attitude I was referring to. I don't think it is anyone else's business how people choose to use the site as long as they are following the T & Cs.

Exactly and it puts me off..."

And yeah anyone should use it how it suits them how dare people judge others on how they use it. I am always happy to chat its great just getting to know people xx

over a year ago

I like to chat and make new friends, use the forums a fair bit. Id like to meet more new people but im not their cup of tea. Im a talker and a doer but not much of either lately from existing friends list. But heyho its xmas, things may improve, if not well that's fab life. don't go in chatrooms, its too quick in there and newbies to chatroom get lost in translation

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I also use the site in the "incorrect manner".

Thats OK though, I always liked being a wrongun.

over a year ago

I only use this site for the forums at the moment. Ju is so busy that it is unlikely that we'll be meeting anyone for a while. She very rarely comes on here now. I'm thinking maybe I should set up a different profile just for the forums as this one is a bit misleading because I am the only one using it.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

As a site semi - retiree, I mainly stick to the forums for living vicariously through the rest of you.

I've been known to perve pics, either new ones or any fab ones I notice in forum users' profiles

over a year ago

I use the site to answer all of lifes little mysteries that google and wikipedia cant answer!

Oh - and to perve, catch up with friends, arrange fun meets and club trips and generally arse about in the forums.

I may on very rare occasions send a message to someone I've not previously engaged with - just to mix things up a bit!

over a year ago

I use it to chat in the forums and to talk to people I have met and hoping to meet from here and generally have a laugh. I don't take it too seriously and don't expect too much from either.

Oh and also to perve a few profiles

over a year ago

It's all a learning experience for me.

I've never had anyone tell me off for using the site wrong though. I am invisible.

By *antoplay1976Couple
over a year ago

Chico

"Not meeting at the moment but enjoy the forums and cam rooms to chat. "

Same also for the messages from people who don't read the profile. I have taken to deleting without answering. Some say that's rude. I say it rude to message me "hey sexy want to fuck?"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

as I see fit....

over a year ago

Ogle pics and read the forums generally

over a year ago

Currently im using the site for forums, northern chat room and for keeping in touch with existing friends. Im not looking for anyone new at the moment at all.

over a year ago

I log on and go straight to the forums. I go to the messages at some point, have a quick glance to see if I recognise avatars, ill register the first line of the message, if i want to ill read,may reply, if i don't i won't. My OH will do the same, though he tends to deal with the messaging side more than i do.

over a year ago

I use it for what ever I like and how I like

over a year ago

I use the site for chat and occasional meets, its up to the individual how they use it and i see it is of no business to other people. They need to get a life.

over a year ago

Hmmm, the way I/we use this site has greatly changed, since we joined...

We originally joined hey it's a sex site right! Looking for cute fillies, to spoil and have fun filled sexy crazy nights with. We've met a few thankyou.

Then I found the forums, hmm I have met a few ladies even a couple of guys, whom I consider to be good friends!

And am in close contact with regularly, it's funny how you can become attached to someone on a *sex site* and sex is the last thing on your mind. You discuss personal details troubles you are having, you become a sounding board for all parties, there are a few I'd like to meet, and they have an incling of who they are I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve! .. I log on now and head for the forums I have a few unread messages!! I'm afraid, but they from people I don't know.

We have been fortunate enough for a cute filly to agree to be a regular play partner, but so much more, drinks laughs coffee shopping.

So not actively seeking anyone new. Hey if angelina, or pink drop on by never say never lol... And of course those whom know I'd love to meet.... Ahhh well sheeshhhh bloody Nora and breathe.... Thankyou all for making me giggle x

over a year ago

"I use it for what ever I like and how I like "

^^^ exactly this! I read and post in the Forums. I chat to the few men on my friends list.

I don't meet many or often but I don't put in any effort in finding someone to meet either so I'm not complaining on that score.

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"There have been many threads bemoaning how people use the site and making demands of total strangers, trying to impose some kind of unspoken rules on the way they use Fabswingers.

How do you mainly like to use the site?

We choose who we want to meet, exchange no more than 10 messages , swap numbers, chat on phone , meet up and then if ok play .

We use the site as is it is meant to have no strings sex with strangers "

I may be wrong but that sounds rather judgemental

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

I fab lots of photos , exchange messages and keep in contact with those I have met and may possibly meet and read the forums and sometimes post on them among other things

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I come on here and have a laugh, leaving it just as happy as I came on and hope anyone who comes into contact with me leaves with a smile on their face, too. Unless they've been diss'ing my fashion sense of course

I'm here to meet, but I'm neither desperate nor available every day to meet, so I don't feel any pressure.

over a year ago

"I come on here and have a laugh, leaving it just as happy as I came on and hope anyone who comes into contact with me leaves with a smile on their face, too. Unless they've been diss'ing my fashion sense of course

I'm here to meet, but I'm neither desperate nor available every day to meet, so I don't feel any pressure. "

Your posts always leave me with a smile on my face. And I dare anyone to diss your fashion sense x

over a year ago

Look at updates. Try and identify if that's the lady from tescos in the updates.

Go shopping in Tesco with who's near on.

Leave Tesco quickly after seeing who is really near...its scary sometimes.

Read forums, write in forums.like forums.I especially like the, "i found a fake" threads. It makes life so exciting thinking adrenaline packed stuff like that could be within my grasp !

Consider writing a message....nah look at new photos instead.

Log off. Repeat.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I mainly log in for the forums, he mainly goes to the webcams for a perv!

I like the chat and laughs in the forums and also getting to know people I wouldn't otherwise, because I live beyond the black stump!

We've had a couple of sexy encounters through the site but it's difficult for us because of my location...it's nice to perv and fantasise though!

Post new Message to Thread