Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sat in a busy hospital waiting room waiting to get my burnt legs redressed. I'm looking around wondering who may be swingers out of the many couples in here. I also have a few customers that I swear could be swingers, do you play spot the swinger?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm sat in a busy hospital waiting room waiting to get my burnt legs redressed. I'm looking around wondering who may be swingers out of the many couples in here. I also have a few customers that I swear could be swingers, do you play spot the swinger?"

Did you get matches for Xmas? Hope you're ok....you might get a saucy nurse or two

I'm constantly wondering if couples are swingers. Drives me crazy sometimes. I did see a car with a swinger sticker on it, it was a rainbow coloured chameleon.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how did you do that? did the turkey juices run down your legs while you where trying to give it a good stuffing? The swingers would have trouble sitting down I'd imagine or turn up like Siamese twins

over a year ago

Check which single male patient keeps aimlessly following the nurses round A&E

over a year ago

Chemical burns from kneeling in cement, cheers for the sympathy guys. Been seen now not a good looking nurse in sight

over a year ago

"Chemical burns from kneeling in cement, cheers for the sympathy guys. Been seen now not a good looking nurse in sight "

As long as they know what they're doing and treat your wounds.

Best wishes

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Chemical burns from kneeling in cement, cheers for the sympathy guys. Been seen now not a good looking nurse in sight "

So what if they were not good looking they did their job which I'm sure is what's on their mind then wondering if they look hot

over a year ago

They did a great job and have done for the last 2 weeks

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

sympathy for your burns mate .. check out peeps smirking at their smartphones

Post new Message to Thread