Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To work or not to work?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So im on annual leave from work today but said I would go in as one of the other Secretaries is off sick...its mid Christmas, no bosses will be in so there won't be much doing... so do I stay in bed and keep warm or do I go in and be a good girl?

Votes please...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you have said you will go in - you have to go

Saying that you can always call in and ask if there is anything urgent and if not you will stay in bed

over a year ago

You are a hot looking secretary

over a year ago

"If you have said you will go in - you have to go

Saying that you can always call in and ask if there is anything urgent and if not you will stay in bed "

the lovely Floro has it spot on

over a year ago

Awww but do I have to...its too windy to go outside

over a year ago

Nah stay in bed xx

over a year ago

"If you have said you will go in - you have to go

Saying that you can always call in and ask if there is anything urgent and if not you will stay in bed

the lovely Floro has it spot on "

I can have some good ideas sometimes

over a year ago

"Awww but do I have to...its too windy to go outside "

Call them and say that

over a year ago

ermmm I just called and nobody answered (probs cos the lazy arsed Secretary is still in bed)...at least I tried

over a year ago

You made a commitment to cover for someone else who's ill and then can't be bothered to go in, you'd get a p45 if you worked for me my sweet

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

im having a duvet day

over a year ago

"You made a commitment to cover for someone else who's ill and then can't be bothered to go in, you'd get a p45 if you worked for me my sweet "

be able to stay in bed then

Ok I've been shamed...the NHS can't possibly run itself!

over a year ago

"You made a commitment to cover for someone else who's ill and then can't be bothered to go in, you'd get a p45 if you worked for me my sweet "

Ouch

over a year ago

"You made a commitment to cover for someone else who's ill and then can't be bothered to go in, you'd get a p45 if you worked for me my sweet

Ok I've been shamed...the NHS can't possibly run itself!"

Call again ... look at me desperate for you to be able to stay in bed

over a year ago

"You made a commitment to cover for someone else who's ill and then can't be bothered to go in, you'd get a p45 if you worked for me my sweet

Ouch

"

I know right...if he was my boss id look forward to being called into his office and bend over his knee to take some DICKtation

over a year ago

Ok I've been shamed...the NHS can't possibly run itself!

Call again ... look at me desperate for you to be able to stay in bed "

Haha something you'd like to tell me eh?

over a year ago

Ouch

"

The private sector is tough plus I'm an eeviill boss, kids inheritance and all that

over a year ago

Ouch

I know right...if he was my boss id look forward to being called into his office and bend over his knee to take some DICKtation "

Ah cheesy innuendo

over a year ago

Ouch

I know right...if he was my boss id look forward to being called into his office and bend over his knee to take some DICKtation "

Well now I sacked you we can meet socially and you can go over my knee anytime now

over a year ago

Ouch

I know right...if he was my boss id look forward to being called into his office and bend over his knee to take some DICKtation

Ah cheesy innuendo "

Got a million of them lol

over a year ago

Ouch

Well now I sacked you we can meet socially and you can go over my knee anytime now "

Get in!! Would you like me to Spread on your Sheets Sir

over a year ago

Ouch

Ah cheesy innuendo "

Oh Floro you love cheesy innuendo

over a year ago

Ouch

Well now I sacked you we can meet socially and you can go over my knee anytime now

Get in!! Would you like me to Spread on your Sheets Sir "

Nah just get nekkid on the bed love

over a year ago

Ouch

Get in!! Would you like me to Spread on your Sheets Sir

Nah just get nekkid on the bed love "

Really wish I could but I have an NHS to run single handed...any wonder its in such a dire state!! Tatty bye!!

over a year ago

So you didn't go in then?

over a year ago

"So you didn't go in then?

"

Im going now...im dressed in my secretary suit and everything!

Post new Message to Thread