By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

have a wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

A surprising number of people - mainly men! My inbox is rather busy, full of messages from men who don't match my preferences but who think the fact that I'm here at this hour means none of that matters.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"A surprising number of people - mainly men! My inbox is rather busy, full of messages from men who don't match my preferences but who think the fact that I'm here at this hour means none of that matters. "

Snap.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"A surprising number of people - mainly men! My inbox is rather busy, full of messages from men who don't match my preferences but who think the fact that I'm here at this hour means none of that matters. "

Going by my moan thread, blah blah, it's a sex site, blah blah, it's only to be expected. blah blah, horny men can't help themselves, blah, if you're not "up for it" you shouldn't log in.

Or something like that.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Sorry to hear that TD

Im bored and horny Im going for some breakfast,the suns streaming through my window. Prob be mid 20s again today

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Bored n tired and waiting to go home"

Me to mate, long fecking night and weathers mental here.

over a year ago

Yes and yes but cant do sod all about it cos ive just started work

over a year ago

"Just you! "

chicken but elusive chicK!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Thing is some men log on see you online and assume you are up for sex talk/meet at that moment: there will ALWAYS be that type of man. You could have flashing lights spelling out "NOT MEETING" and still be asked "fancy a fuck?" We know that.

I just don't see the point in people making threads about them!

over a year ago

Always horny, never bored......

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"A surprising number of people - mainly men! My inbox is rather busy, full of messages from men who don't match my preferences but who think the fact that I'm here at this hour means none of that matters.

Thing is some men log on see you online and assume you are up for sex talk/meet at that moment: there will ALWAYS be that type of man. You could have flashing lights spelling out "NOT MEETING" and still be asked "fancy a fuck?" We know that.

I just don't see the point in people making threads about them! "

About as much point as them sending the "fancy a fuck?" message in the first place.

There will always be those men, those messages and the complaint threads, just as there will always be why can't I get meets, why are people so rude they don't reply, fat or thin, does size matter, what is vwe, what is curvy/large/fabulous, single guys are crap, ranty profiles, complaints about ranty profiles, spelling inspectors, women are too picky and most wouldn't be able to pull in a bar, someone doesn't fancy me because I am short/tall/black/white/green/male/female/bi/straight/confused and it's discrimination...

Oh and the threads complaining about the threads that complain, and the threads that ask why can't we all get along, and the threads that suggest we're all swingers so we should all agree with each other all the time.

We all know half of what we're going to see on here in any given week before the week even begins

Post new Message to Thread