Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The MILF next door.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good evening. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

I'm writing to you today to explain about a little problem I have been presented with. It regards the lady who lives next door to me, a 40 something divorcee who we shall call "Betty."

Every christmas, my family buy her family presents. We walk over every xmas day and drink and get merry. Its a great night for everyone, as she has a son who I get on with. He's very clever and loves talking about the same kinds of things as myself.

Every time I see this lady, I imagine what it would be like to take her in bed. She sends my imagination wild. She's everything you'd want in a woman. Shes feisty, strong willed, sexy and passionate about the things she loves. I've had a little crush on her ever since we moved to this estate a few years ago.

I've been petrified to make a move from day one, since her and my father are so close. They were in school at the same time, but not the same year. She is younger than him, and he was head boy while she was one of the "smoker crew". All that tells me is she has a very naughty streak in her that is screaming to get out. I think I'm her out.

I've heard stories of her taking men home after dates and jumping in the bath, only to find the bloke has fallen asleep on the sofa or not gone in thinking she's actually washing herself. I would jump in their shoes at the drop of a hat if I had the chance.

Has anyone else been presented with this situation? Did you finally get what you wanted? And if so, how?

Ladies, what advice would you give the young male next door who's hoping to pounce on you and ravish you to within an inch of your life?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all. Thanks for reading and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm confused, she takes blokes home and then has a bath while they fall asleep? What's that about? And how do you know?

Oh, and I'm not quite following the logic that because she smoked 25 years ago at school she must be naughty and you offer a solution?

Nut yeah, go for it. I think. Or maybe not.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The story goes like this.

She once took a man home from a date and jumped in the bath, hoping he would follow her in. She told him "I wont be long" in a playful way, and she got in the tub.

A good few minutes later, he still hasn't shown up. She thought she'd made it clear that she wanted him to follow her, so she puts on a towel and walks down the stairs. Hoping to go for broke and drop the towel, she's presented with a sleeping man on her sofa.

I heard this because she told my father. He told me because she asked him for advice on the man and he then asked me what do I think she should do.

And by go for it, do you mean just go over and offer it? Haha.

What steps should one take?

Post new Message to Thread