Kevin Petersen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He's an arse !!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No one complained when this particular South African arsehole was winning ashes series though, eh?

over a year ago

Of course he's an arse.

Why be on holiday in Australia when you could be a postman in the wind and rain in Bolton?

apologies to all those from Bolton and it's environs.

over a year ago

Bolton? - hardly a Freemantel Doctor!!

over a year ago

4th highest test run scorer for England, not everyone"s cup of tea and probably could have had even more test runs had he applied himself properly. An arse probably. But a talented one.

over a year ago

"4th highest test run scorer for England, not everyone"s cup of tea and probably could have had even more test runs had he applied himself properly. An arse probably. But a talented one."

Interetsing that, that's he's overtaken Sir G Boycott.

Peterson is renowned as a fast scoring batsman, Boycott a dour slow scoring batsman (*), and yet the BBC is saying that Peterson has taked only five fewer tests to overtake Boycott. One would assume it would have been a greater gap.

(*) granted, Boycott did once take something like 430 deliveries to score 70+ runs.

over a year ago

"4th highest test run scorer for England, not everyone"s cup of tea and probably could have had even more test runs had he applied himself properly. An arse probably. But a talented one.

Peterson is renowned as a fast scoring batsman, Boycott a dour slow scoring batsman (*), and yet the BBC is saying that Peterson has taked only five fewer tests to overtake Boycott. One would assume it would have been a greater gap.

(*) granted, Boycott did once take something like 430 deliveries to score 70+ runs."

People talk about Pietersen the ego, but from everything I know, there is no ego bigger than that of Boycott!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is he related to Kevin Pietersen

over a year ago

"4th highest test run scorer for England, not everyone"s cup of tea and probably could have had even more test runs had he applied himself properly. An arse probably. But a talented one.

(*) granted, Boycott did once take something like 430 deliveries to score 70+ runs.

People talk about Pietersen the ego, but from everything I know, there is no ego bigger than that of Boycott!"

Oh, how so true; - I wonder why boycott (sir my ass) was calling for KP's head after the last test?????? .....infact, I heard him say that; "He's batting for the team, not himself!!" Kettles & pots anyone, - except a damn sight less boring one???

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sir Geoffrey of Boycott could bat the hind legs off a donkey

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I like a man with a big ego.

over a year ago

"Sir Geoffrey of Boycott could bat the hind legs off a donkey "

Boycott opens with Chris Tavare for England ....................................................................................................................................................................drinks.................................................................................................................................................1 run.....................................................................................lunch..............

It's no wonder that the biggest Cricket ground in England holds about 30,000, - the guy should be charged, even today, for bringing the game in to disrepute!!!

I had to immigrate to love this game!!!

Post new Message to Thread