Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something to look forward to.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We usually book our holidays about a year in advance but we've been slacking and only just got around to figuring out where we want to go/what we want to do for this year.

We now have a dirty weekend near Bath, a week in the Lake District and a week in Tunisia booked!

Where's everyone else off to this year? or are you doing something different - house renovations, special event planning, family starting??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Going to belguim for a week, few weekends away thats about it

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

OMAN in October for a month New Zealand next year for the rugby World Cup

over a year ago

"Going to belguim for a week, few weekends away thats about it"

I quite like weekends away. A change is as good as a rest they say!

I've only ever been to Belgium for work, never had much leisure time there but would love to.

over a year ago

"OMAN in October for a month New Zealand next year for the rugby World Cup"

a month!!!!! Man, I'd never want to go back to work!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

a lovelt liitle place called tamworth on sea

never been but have been told its lovely lol

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"OMAN in October for a month New Zealand next year for the rugby World Cup

a month!!!!! Man, I'd never want to go back to work!! "

I don't have to I retire in Sept

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"a lovelt liitle place called tamworth on sea

never been but have been told its lovely lol "

The scenerary is quite nice too

over a year ago

lol it is

lots of nice place to walk for the rambelers amoungst us lol

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

you can get nicked for rambling nekid

over a year ago

Gonna go and book a weeks hols next sat for september with mates.

Turkey .

And wont book anything else cuz of sister situation.

Will get me new bedroom and kitchen and garden.

that will keep some fella busy.

over a year ago

"Gonna go and book a weeks hols next sat for september with mates.

Turkey .

And wont book anything else cuz of sister situation.

Will get me new bedroom and kitchen and garden.

that will keep some fella busy. "

Excellent, a holiday AND renovations!

over a year ago

"OMAN in October for a month New Zealand next year for the rugby World Cup

a month!!!!! Man, I'd never want to go back to work!!

I don't have to I retire in Sept "

Jealous much!! What a way to kick off your retirement though, a month long jolly

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Yeah and i'm soooooooooooo looking forward to it. Can't wait.

A week in the lakes sounds good tho been there many times as a younster. So quiet and peaceful

over a year ago

"Yeah and i'm soooooooooooo looking forward to it. Can't wait.

A week in the lakes sounds good tho been there many times as a younster. So quiet and peaceful"

Considering I'm originally from Staffordshrie I had not been to the lakes before last year. Spent a week on the banks of Coniston and loved it.

This time we're going to Ambleside. A little more 'cosmopolitan' without being too touristy. No doubt the cycles will make an appearance. Should be fun!

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

We used to use it for our Duke of Edinburgh adventure training LOL showing my age now but some stunning scenary.

And Tunisia for FUN in the SUN NIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEEE

over a year ago

I am really excited about Tunisia. Only booked that one this afternoon. Quite a bargain too I think... Less than £700 for us both, all inclusive for a week in a 4* hotel.

Just couldn't click away from the offer and luckily Hubby just threw his wallet at me to get booking!

I've never been there and this will only be the 2nd time that Hubby has ever been overseas so he's over the moon about it too.

over a year ago

Kate is going away with her mom soon, and we are planning to go to Turkey in late summer/autumn. We have regular weekends away, in the midlands mostly when we go to Chams

We are also planning to get to a few Fab socials this year too, so they will be weekenders

over a year ago

Germany at least a couple of times does not count as home to me... but skiing at Christmas is the plan, and possible - depending on funds.. a week in the sun...

... one lives in hope

over a year ago

"Kate is going away with her mom soon, and we are planning to go to Turkey in late summer/autumn. We have regular weekends away, in the midlands mostly when we go to Chams

We are also planning to get to a few Fab socials this year too, so they will be weekenders

"

Turkey must beone of the most hospitable and cleanest places I have been to... I am getting envious

over a year ago

"Kate is going away with her mom soon, and we are planning to go to Turkey in late summer/autumn. We have regular weekends away, in the midlands mostly when we go to Chams

"

We do a fair few weekenders too. My family are still up in Staffs/Derby and I'm down in Bucks so tend to visit 'home' for long weekends a few times a year. They're the best kind of breaks as the accommodation is free

over a year ago

"Turkey must beone of the most hospitable and cleanest places I have been to... I am getting envious "

I agree. Lovely place and never ever had bad service anywhere over there. So clean and friendly. Brilliant.... curvier women are very popular over there too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/03/10 17:23:00]

over a year ago

Turkey must beone of the most hospitable and cleanest places I have been to... I am getting envious "

why not arrange to meet us there then?

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Turkey must beone of the most hospitable and cleanest places I have been to... I am getting envious

why not arrange to meet us there then?"

Bloody hell anyone would think that this is a swinging site were you meet other ppl for FUN........OUTRAGEOUS

over a year ago

why not arrange to meet us there then?"

Well, now you mentioned it... please pm us with your dates

over a year ago

Bloody hell anyone would think that this is a swinging site were you meet other ppl for FUN........OUTRAGEOUS "

I am so sorry, Sir... I humbly apologise...

PS Make the most of it... it is the most submissive I shall ever be in public

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If anyone is a fisherman/woman or is going to rutland water your welcome to stay at mine one or two nights as i live next to rutland water and there are lots of activities to do there.

over a year ago

I haven't had a holiday for 3 years

Looks like i will not be going away this year either.

over a year ago

"I haven't had a holiday for 3 years

Looks like i will not be going away this year either."

Awww baby. I keep telling you... take a trip South of the border and come see me!

over a year ago

"I haven't had a holiday for 3 years

Looks like i will not be going away this year either."

Aw, I feel bad now...

Could you look at web for some cheap last minute deals? Or do a home swap with another (swinger) ? At least you would get a change of scenery and maybe meet new people? x

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

we've booked two weeks in Jamaica in November/December but will be off to Egypt so K can finish her scuba diving qualifications - also been to Majorca with friends a couple of weeks ago, might get another trip out there too if we are lucky - actually September seems good as its my birthday hehehe

over a year ago

"we've booked two weeks in Jamaica in November/December but will be off to Egypt so K can finish her scuba diving qualifications - also been to Majorca with friends a couple of weeks ago, might get another trip out there too if we are lucky - actually September seems good as its my birthday hehehe"

I was looking at Egypt earlier. Some lovely places over there. Too pricey for us this year but it's on my list to get there some day.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"a lovelt liitle place called tamworth on sea

"

I`m going to Argate.

I actually haven`t been away on holiday since I was at school, but these days I make do with the odd weekend for a social, club meet or the occasional charter train.

If I`m perfectly honest, I`m not that interested in going away.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

[Removed by poster at 27/03/10 19:21:41]

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

going to Lancashire on Monday for a week's holiday, then back to the states to work in April for a while,so my hols won't be till about October-ish and have no idea where I want to go

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Bloody hell anyone would think that this is a swinging site were you meet other ppl for FUN........OUTRAGEOUS

I am so sorry, Sir... I humbly apologise...

PS Make the most of it... it is the most submissive I shall ever be in public "

And so you should be too

Now go to the naughty corner

Post new Message to Thread