Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

let others know.

Jump to newest

By *awl OP   Man
over a year ago

nr you

Any ideas as to how to let others know you are a Fabswinger. Especialy when caravaning and camping. All suggestions welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Erm...send them a message on here?

Given that the vast majority of the population aren't - a sign will mean nothing and once its common knowledge on google - would more than likely be far more trouble than its worth!

over a year ago

I think peeing in the bathroom sink like your avatar would be a great idea ?

By *awl OP   Man
over a year ago

nr you

good one. ok for those into golden showers

over a year ago

Early morning bugle call followed by a tannoy anouncment informing Fabbers to get their privates on parade....

over a year ago

"Any ideas as to how to let others know you are a Fabswinger. Especialy when caravaning and camping. All suggestions welcome."

Look on the CLUBS tab, there is a caravan club on there. They arrange meets all over the country specifically for swingers. Hope you have some fun. xx

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Stand in the middle of the camping field naked and 'windmilling', if the person that stops you isn't wearing a police uniform, then it's a go!!!

over a year ago

"Early morning bugle call followed by a tannoy anouncment informing Fabbers to get their privates on parade.... "

PARADE, parade, SHUN.....mmmmm no sorry Soxy that ain't going to make trooping the colour.

over a year ago

"Stand in the middle of the camping field naked and 'windmilling', if the person that stops you isn't wearing a police uniform, then it's a go!!! "

Windmilling ? I suddenly feel inadequate

over a year ago

"Early morning bugle call followed by a tannoy anouncment informing Fabbers to get their privates on parade....

PARADE, parade, SHUN.....mmmmm no sorry Soxy that ain't going to make trooping the colour. "

Oh well, I guess I'll have to use Plan-B.....which involves hanging my bare arse out the tent flap and waiting to see what occurs

over a year ago

"Early morning bugle call followed by a tannoy anouncment informing Fabbers to get their privates on parade....

PARADE, parade, SHUN.....mmmmm no sorry Soxy that ain't going to make trooping the colour.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to use Plan-B.....which involves hanging my bare arse out the tent flap and waiting to see what occurs "

Ahhh but is it a fab arse ?

By *awl OP   Man
over a year ago

nr you

agree.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Stand in the middle of the camping field naked and 'windmilling', if the person that stops you isn't wearing a police uniform, then it's a go!!!

Windmilling ? I suddenly feel inadequate "

Your pics made me laugh - first time Ive seen a guy brandishing a dyson as his USP. Well done!

over a year ago

a bowl with keys next to the door.

over a year ago

Oh well, I guess I'll have to use Plan-B.....which involves hanging my bare arse out the tent flap and waiting to see what occurs

Ahhh but is it a fab arse ?"

Well I tried that method when I was camping in Iceland and I got 3 chaps on it,,

over a year ago

neon signing.. big flashing arrows.

By *awl OP   Man
over a year ago

nr you

ye with a little sign to say "throw your keys in here" like this one

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Any ideas as to how to let others know you are a Fabswinger. Especialy when caravaning and camping. All suggestions welcome."

You could use the who's near feature

over a year ago

"Stand in the middle of the camping field naked and 'windmilling', if the person that stops you isn't wearing a police uniform, then it's a go!!!

Windmilling ? I suddenly feel inadequate

Your pics made me laugh - first time Ive seen a guy brandishing a dyson as his USP. Well done! "

Its amazing what royalties you can get, keep an eye out for the forthcoming JML steam cleaner set.

over a year ago

Well I tried that method when I was camping in Iceland and I got 3 chaps on it,, "

Grooooaaan lol

over a year ago

Well I tried that method when I was camping in Iceland and I got 3 chaps on it,,

Grooooaaan lol"

Post new Message to Thread