Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trying to understand a woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had a 3 dates with woman over the last couple of months, but i'm not sure where things stand right now. I don't always read women right anyway which doesn't help but i seem to be doing all the contacting. Hardly ever get a text and no phone calls from her unless i text first and then she will only reply once never keeps things going even if i ask a second question i don't get another reply. She doesn't always answer the phone either but when i ask her if she would like to meet up again she say's she would love too but in between dates i hear nothing from her unless i get in contact myself. I am trying to figure her out or is this normal female behavour?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask her ... Communication is always key.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Are these dates in the traditional sense or meets from here or another site like this?

I don't like too many chatty texts with people I just meet for sex so I don't respond to them all. If they have become friends then that is another matter.

If it's a traditional date then I suspect she's just not that into you or doing the treat 'em mean thing (which I don't understand).

over a year ago

Maybe she's a guy?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Maybe she just not that into you....in my dating world I usually don't bother if the other person doesn't....as I don't chase men

over a year ago

i meet her on a normal 'relationship' site. I know she is single as i'v stayed over at her twice. She is a bit of a workaholic though.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"i meet her on a normal 'relationship' site. I know she is single as i'v stayed over at her twice. She is a bit of a workaholic though."

Then you need to ask her outright and find out what she would like and whether that matches with what you want.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

It's a question that's baffled mankind since time began.

You're not on your own.

The truth is out there

over a year ago

Think you ladies are probably right. if i can get her to answer the phone (she is not local) i should ask if not then i guess she's not bothered. Women are a complicated species lol Thank you for your help fabbers

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Think you ladies are probably right. if i can get her to answer the phone (she is not local) i should ask if not then i guess she's not bothered. Women are a complicated species lol Thank you for your help fabbers"

I'd wait until the Christmas family stuff is out of the way. I ignore messages when I am busy with family and friends.

over a year ago

It's not 'normal' female / male behaviour more likely it's the behaviour of someone who is just not that into you but quite likes the idea of occasional nsa fun.....x

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

How often are you contacting her? Daily? Multiple times daily?

May be she's interested but doesn't want to show it.

Leave it for a week before you contact her again and see what her response is then.

over a year ago

I would say she isn't that into you, I would leave it and wait for her to get in touch, if she doesn't then move on don't be doing all the chasing.

over a year ago

It's the cold shoulder mate. Put it down to experience and move on........

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Sometimes its hard to be a woman,

Giving all your love to....

No, wait.......

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

never try to understand a woman good luck

over a year ago

"How often are you contacting her? Daily? Multiple times daily?

May be she's interested but doesn't want to show it.

Leave it for a week before you contact her again and see what her response is then."

I am only contacting her once or twice a week now don't want to come across as needy or desperate, think once or twice is enough right now.

Post new Message to Thread