Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

curvy or slim women guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok question for the guys when browsing on here are you curvy lover or a slim lover me I think curvy is sexier gorgeous so guys whats your preference ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

curvy for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can see this starting world war 3....for the record curvy for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I look for women I'm attracted to - once that's taken care of, whether shes slim or curvy is irrelevant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I look for women I'm attracted to - once that's taken care of, whether shes slim or curvy is irrelevant."
I know mate just asking prefrence

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can see this starting world war 3....for the record curvy for me."
lol I hope not mate lol

Reply privately

By *amie22222Man
over a year ago

exeter

Curvy, i like something to hold on to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I look for women I'm attracted to - once that's taken care of, whether shes slim or curvy is irrelevant."

Same here for me too

Reply privately

over a year ago

personality for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy, i like something to hold on to "
agreed mate

Reply privately

By *outhernchappieMan
over a year ago

brighton

All about personality and mental stimulation for me...but I do like a slim girlie..... Nothing wrong with curvy either....

Can sit on the fence any longer?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is a "woman guy" like a ladyboy….?.

Reply privately

over a year ago

either.

its the tone of the posts/how they carry themselves in pics/profile that attracts me to take things further

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is a "woman guy" like a ladyboy….?.

"

lol curvy or slim women lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good answer and I agree 100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is the definition of curvy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I look for women I'm attracted to - once that's taken care of, whether shes slim or curvy is irrelevant.

Same here for me too

"

Ditto

Reply privately

over a year ago

ppl that say size, looks dont matter but personality etc 1st should be on a dating site not fab swingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ppl that say size, looks dont matter but personality etc 1st should be on a dating site not fab swingers"

Why ?

Gary

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Merry Christmas everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I look for women I'm attracted to - once that's taken care of, whether shes slim or curvy is irrelevant.

Good answer and I agree 100%"

An example I could give, was a few weeks ago I came across a womans profile who had a rather lovely boobs shot as her avatar, so I had a closer look. Her profile explained that she was fuller figured, but what really stood out was a couple of pics she had up, one of her eyes, that were wearing this sort of relaxed 'bring it on' expression, and her full, soft strawberry lips. As you've probably gathered, at this point I'd already made my mind up to send her a message, we got chatting, and sure enough when she sent a face pic she looked as pretty as I'd imagined.

Basically, if you feel that excited by someone, and they tick all those boxes so quickly, you start to wonder, would they actually LOSE points for being either curvy or slim? It really doesn't matter, all you know is that they excite you, and that's surely what you're looking for in your swing partners?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ppl that say size, looks dont matter but personality etc 1st should be on a dating site not fab swingers

Why ?

Gary"

yes

why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

An example I could give, was a few weeks ago I came across a womans profile who had a rather lovely boobs shot as her avatar, so I had a closer look. Her profile explained that she was fuller figured, but what really stood out was a couple of pics she had up, one of her eyes, that were wearing this sort of relaxed 'bring it on' expression, and her full, soft strawberry lips. As you've probably gathered, at this point I'd already made my mind up to send her a message, we got chatting, and sure enough when she sent a face pic she looked as pretty as I'd imagined.

Basically, if you feel that excited by someone, and they tick all those boxes so quickly, you start to wonder, would they actually LOSE points for being either curvy or slim? It really doesn't matter, all you know is that they excite you, and that's surely what you're looking for in your swing partners?"

Great example... When is your class as I'm sure you can teach some people a few things

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ppl that say size, looks dont matter but personality etc 1st should be on a dating site not fab swingers

Why ?

Gary"

Its not rocket science is it? If someone looks like the a cows backside but as a nice personality your not gonna fuck them for that are you! for the ppl that are on here for sex that applys to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said! I've got to admit not got passed this post as not sure I can handle another slim vs curvy thread.

Maybe I should start a who prefers fat vs slim cock thread I'm sure that's never been done before

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I shag those that I would also consider the type I would date.....looks personality etc...I certainly would not shag someone I'm not attracted to both physically and mentally....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

yes

why?"

Here we go i was right about world war 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

yes

why?

Opps I know sorry

Here we go i was right about world war 3"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I (fem) prefer a curvier woman, as does grizzly. Although I do more curve than some women haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I (fem) prefer a curvier woman, as does grizzly. Although I do more curve than some women haha "

*have more. Tsk

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

yes

why?

Here we go i was right about world war 3"

No it turns into WW3 when someone throws a grenade into the thread and boom war shall commence but as it's the season to be jolly and all that.....then we should all play nicely...there are some who are attracted by ones personality before their looks.....you can be plain jane and have a amazing personality to some that what's appeals which makes a plain jane look like a goddess....

Reply privately

By *istermuffmanMan
over a year ago

Oldbury

I look for intelligence and a nice personality. Honest!

Curves are a bonus tho.

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Curvy or slim doesn't really matter to some of us.

Having confidence with her body and physique is a much bigger attraction

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said! I've got to admit not got passed this post as not sure I can handle another slim vs curvy thread.

Maybe I should start a who prefers fat vs slim cock thread I'm sure that's never been done before "

Lol I'm sure it hasn't, although ther have been some crazy cock threads on here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Its not rocket science is it? If someone looks like the a cows backside but as a nice personality your not gonna fuck them for that are you! for the ppl that are on here for sex that applys to. "

Sorry i am odd then, I use this as a Swinging site which for me means a certain amount of interaction and if theres no connection it isnt going to happen regardless of Size or Looks

Gary

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both......

Its all in the person and how they come across.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess the only way to use these forums is to play the safe game and only comment with what the (in crowd) agree with. how dare a person thats not a forum regular go against there rules. Just remember its a public debate, not just for a select few

Reply privately

over a year ago

well I was only asking for guys prefrences sorry if I offended anybody

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I guess the only way to use these forums is to play the safe game and only comment with what the (in crowd) agree with. how dare a person thats not a forum regular go against there rules. Just remember its a public debate, not just for a select few"

Not sure where you have got that idea there are no in crowd just people posting opinions etc...some may agree some won't...you post what you want within rules of the forums of course....however not everyone is going to agree just remember it's a public debate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Its not rocket science is it? If someone looks like the a cows backside but as a nice personality your not gonna fuck them for that are you! for the ppl that are on here for sex that applys to.

Sorry i am odd then, I use this as a Swinging site which for me means a certain amount of interaction and if theres no connection it isnt going to happen regardless of Size or Looks

Gary"

We all use this site in different ways gary. The way i use it to yourself there is obviously gonna be a different view point. All part of the fun though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well I was only asking for guys prefrences sorry if I offended anybody "

Hehe its all part of the fun mate lmao

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I guess the only way to use these forums is to play the safe game and only comment with what the (in crowd) agree with. how dare a person thats not a forum regular go against there rules. Just remember its a public debate, not just for a select few"

The way to use the forums in my opinion is to say what you think and not be 'fake' or pander to the masses.

Though i do see your point on non-regulars feeling left out but from my experience i'll stand my ground on any point i raise unless someone can argue and prove different. Stick to your ground if you feel that way mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Its not rocket science is it? If someone looks like the a cows backside but as a nice personality your not gonna fuck them for that are you! for the ppl that are on here for sex that applys to. "

so its far from rocket science, as with rocket science there is a problem and an outcome.

with SWINGING its many different things, and we arent all here just to fuck anything that moves.

some of us are here to engage with people, not just body parts.

if thats wht you want, then all power to you, but there are many many others on here that find personality equally, if not more, important as looks

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I guess the only way to use these forums is to play the safe game and only comment with what the (in crowd) agree with. how dare a person thats not a forum regular go against there rules. Just remember its a public debate, not just for a select few

Not sure where you have got that idea there are no in crowd just people posting opinions etc...some may agree some won't...you post what you want within rules of the forums of course....however not everyone is going to agree just remember it's a public debate "

Oh and welcome to the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy Halloween

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

so its far from rocket science, as with rocket science there is a problem and an outcome.

with SWINGING its many different things, and we arent all here just to fuck anything that moves.

some of us are here to engage with people, not just body parts.

if thats wht you want, then all power to you, but there are many many others on here that find personality equally, if not more, important as looks"

Yes i agree with you if you look above. We all use this for different things. Dont make my way right or yours. If you dropped the single guy hatred you would see past the mist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Gary

We all use this site in different ways gary. The way i use it to yourself there is obviously gonna be a different view point. All part of the fun though "

but you said we shouldnt be here because of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Happy Halloween "

Happy Easter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess the only way to use these forums is to play the safe game and only comment with what the (in crowd) agree with. how dare a person thats not a forum regular go against there rules. Just remember its a public debate, not just for a select few

Not sure where you have got that idea there are no in crowd just people posting opinions etc...some may agree some won't...you post what you want within rules of the forums of course....however not everyone is going to agree just remember it's a public debate "

I would say that you do come across in crowds, along with plenty of 'yes men' on here sometimes, but that doesn't mean people can't express their own opinions aswell, even if they do go against the general consensus. I offer my opinions freely, its simply that over time I've learnt that its not what you say but the way you say it that's important, you'll do a far better job of getting your point across if you assert it in a diplomatic and respectful fashion, rather than try and cram it into someone (a bit like sex really).

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Has to decide whether to go in the bath or take a seat and watch this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Gary

We all use this site in different ways gary. The way i use it to yourself there is obviously gonna be a different view point. All part of the fun though

but you said we shouldnt be here because of it"

Thats my opinion....just because you.dont agree with someone you dont have to get on your high horse. Learn not to take things personally,speak from your soul & your go a long way

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I can see this starting world war 3....for the record curvy for me."

You just know it!

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Basically, if you feel that excited by someone, and they tick all those boxes so quickly, you start to wonder, would they actually LOSE points for being either curvy or slim? It really doesn't matter, all you know is that they excite you, and that's surely what you're looking for in your swing partners?"

I suddenly feel very attracted to you lol.

In all seriousness yes. It starts with attractiondesrive and interest. Personality and connection. Body shape too.

I am a curvy lady. Size 16 with boobs bum belly and happy in my size. I prefer ladies with curves but smaller than me. I am meeting a fem friend of mine who must be a size 8 and tiny but tall. She still has curves but unlike mine. I find her very attractive even though she's a skinny girl. But somehow she fancies me and I can't wait to explore her body as her first female experience.

But simply choosing, everything aside I prefer curves x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Gary

Thats my opinion....just because you.dont agree with someone you dont have to get on your high horse. Learn not to take things personally,speak from your soul & your go a long way"

so, your opinion, and just your opinion, is that people that like to get to know those whom they interract with, and not just look at a pretty picture, and dont want to shag anything with a pulse, doesnt deserve to be swingers?

and you somehow read into the post i made about being judged as dating site fodder and not swingers equates to hating single men?

well, you have me down to a tee.

many more people say that singles arent swingers, not that we are in with that crowd either, as we are very much in the each to their own camp, and we have partaken in a little extra meat to the cassarole dish in the past.

i stand by what i said, we would much rather find someone attractive after having a bloody good conversation, and a laugh than have a pretty picture to look at and them be dull as dish water.

if thats not what swinging is about, then we are glad we aint swingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Gary

Thats my opinion....just because you.dont agree with someone you dont have to get on your high horse. Learn not to take things personally,speak from your soul & your go a long way

so, your opinion, and just your opinion, is that people that like to get to know those whom they interract with, and not just look at a pretty picture, and dont want to shag anything with a pulse, doesnt deserve to be swingers?

and you somehow read into the post i made about being judged as dating site fodder and not swingers equates to hating single men?

well, you have me down to a tee.

many more people say that singles arent swingers, not that we are in with that crowd either, as we are very much in the each to their own camp, and we have partaken in a little extra meat to the cassarole dish in the past.

i stand by what i said, we would much rather find someone attractive after having a bloody good conversation, and a laugh than have a pretty picture to look at and them be dull as dish water.

if thats not what swinging is about, then we are glad we aint swingers"

Great valid point

im a single guy your a swinging couple.your the expert in swinging.my hat goes off to you.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Wow! We're on chapter heading sized posts already!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Wow! We're on chapter heading sized posts already! "

I know it will soon be bigger then your tits Tina

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Great valid point

im a single guy your a swinging couple.your the expert in swinging.my hat goes off to you."

never suggested we were expert in anything, far from it.

however, we arent saying any person should not be on the site because of how they want to use it.

you are very condescending in your posts.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Wow! We're on chapter heading sized posts already!

I know it will soon be bigger then your tits Tina "

I like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow! We're on chapter heading sized posts already!

I know it will soon be bigger then your tits Tina

I like that "

sorry Tina.

if i knew you wanted them keeping big, i wouldnt have shortened it lol

Reply privately

By *rencherMan
over a year ago

Derby

My sentiments exactly

Reply privately

By *oecurler69Man
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Attraction to how pretty they are as to body shape and size....Many women want face pics as to cock pics so begs the question does size matter ? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy girls for me please

Reply privately

over a year ago

gota be slim ... not fat birds !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"gota be slim ... not fat birds ! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah nuts

Im a fat bird now Im sad

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always start from the top......mind over matter as they say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not sure where you have got that idea there are no in crowd just people posting opinions etc...some may agree some won't...you post what you want within rules of the forums of course....however not everyone is going to agree just remember it's a public debate

I would say that you do come across in crowds, along with plenty of 'yes men' on here sometimes, but that doesn't mean people can't express their own opinions aswell, even if they do go against the general consensus. I offer my opinions freely, its simply that over time I've learnt that its not what you say but the way you say it that's important, you'll do a far better job of getting your point across if you assert it in a diplomatic and respectful fashion, rather than try and cram it into someone (a bit like sex really)."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curves or slim? What would you class as fat then.over curved?or how far are you going to be curvey.as very big girls have curves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Happy Halloween

Happy Easter "

Happy may day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe I should start a who prefers fat vs slim cock thread I'm sure that's never been done before "

I think you should would 've interesting to see replies

Reply privately

over a year ago

haven't read all

but slim ladies can be curvy

Reply privately

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

Oh how us underlings wish we were perfect like you.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never swerve a curve, but if the face fits and I get a reply rather than a delete, I'm happy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I'll happily play with those curves all day and night!

Reply privately

over a year ago

too skinny, they will break, too curvy, you cant lift them.... gota be somewhere nicely in between.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"haven't read all

but slim ladies can be curvy"

Bingo, and that is my preference, slim build girls with curves is perfection.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"gota be slim ... not fat birds !

Oh how us underlings wish we were perfect like you.........

"

It's their preference why knock their preference..ok they could of been tactful but it's their choice who they meet....and are attracted to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe I should start a who prefers fat vs slim cock thread I'm sure that's never been done before

I think you should would 've interesting to see replies "

I guarantee the majority of them will be 'a bit of both'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like slim women most.but a curvy woman like holly Willoughby would be fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry fat with lumps here but hey hoo

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm attracted to a lady by lots of things and usually their body shape is the last.

Reply privately

By *rencherMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Sorry fat with lumps here but hey hoo "

Damn'd fine looking lumps too, if I may be so bold!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

both at same time

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Not again!!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Sorry fat with lumps here but hey hoo "

Why do you feel the need to apologise? People have preferences, I prefer those that do as opposed to those who give the "diplomatic" answer. As for those unable to express a preference without insulting others: another filter, I can't abide ignorance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry fat with lumps here but hey hoo

Damn'd fine looking lumps too, if I may be so bold!!

"

Lol thank you but I didn't mean those lumps lol I meant belly and bum x

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

also applies to men lol

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I like my birds to be well stuffed

Reply privately

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Prefer curves - but not excessively so. I quite like small tits tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you should would 've interesting to see replies "

Ha ha I might if I'm bored enough later on

Reply privately

By *ooking75Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Curvy for me but to me curvy does not mean BBW, i like a woman with shape women under a size 12 just does nothing for me sexually

Reply privately

By *r.j86Man
over a year ago

all over

Well I don't have a problem with big or tiny women as long as they know how to treat me right and know how to fuck good lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm only attracted to curvy women. Of the relationships I've had my ex's have been over a size 16 and over.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a fan of both, I love the female body, no matter what the size or shape.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a big girl, but i do tend to prefer slim men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hubby said curvy but then again he knows where his bread is buttered so knew best x

Reply privately

over a year ago

i`d say slimmer women predominantly but a few bigger women have caught my eye so its a mixed bag

Reply privately

By *nIMidlandsCouple
over a year ago

Rugeley

curvy and bbw lady's for us more sexy

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

A woman without curves is like a coat with no pockets in....nowhere to put your hands.

(Or something like that lol)

Reply privately

over a year ago

We tend to like the person for who they are and not their size!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy between the ears for me, everytime!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A woman without curves is like a coat with no pockets in....nowhere to put your hands.

(Or something like that lol)"

soooo true x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We tend to like the person for who they are and not their size! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Somebody who knows how to have a laugh, doesn't really matter is they are bigger or smaller.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ?

Gary

Gary

We all use this site in different ways gary. The way i use it to yourself there is obviously gonna be a different view point. All part of the fun though "

Of course there will, if we were all the same the world would be a Boring Place wouldnt it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Body shape doesn't matter to me, it's more about the person.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

For people who say they would rather have personality first, do you not have any preferences at all as to how people look?

Do you fancy every person whatever shape or size ?

Do you speak to every person in your mailbox incase that person has a great personality or do you look at the profile and pics to make a judgement to filter people out?

I will say, on here, looks would be the first thing I would look at. If I fancy a person, then we will find out if we all get on or not.If we don't get on we don't play.

To the OP... My OH says curves are good for him on slim or bigger women as obviously both can have have curves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mince pie anyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I shag those that I would also consider the type I would date.....looks personality etc...I certainly would not shag someone I'm not attracted to both physically and mentally...."

Got to agree with this, I have played with guys that are slim, large, tall and short but I found them all attractive in their own way and mentally was able to connect to make the sex great, however I am a sucker for an average/athletic type body, tattoos and gorgeous eyes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I shag those that I would also consider the type I would date.....looks personality etc...I certainly would not shag someone I'm not attracted to both physically and mentally...."

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/12/13 22:09:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh this ain't me I'm full of wobbly bits called LARGE

Reply privately

over a year ago

both i am greedy like that

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Im staggered how many people would sleep with someone regardless of physical attraction as long as they have a cracking personality !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to say that I like both.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Both"

Indeed.

Curvy and slim both can be very attractive.

It's the brains behind the operation that make it all happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im staggered how many people would sleep with someone regardless of physical attraction as long as they have a cracking personality ! "

For me, attraction is dependent on personality. Increasing physical attraction just relaxes the fit

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"

For me, attraction is dependent on personality. Increasing physical attraction just relaxes the fit"

i agree with that to a degree but i still have a 'type' of fella that i go for .. whilst i have flexed the rules abit ..it has been marginal when a certain personality shines through

Reply privately

over a year ago

It all depends on what people class as "curvy".

In our opinion women who go in and out in all the right places, like Loren, Bardot, Taylor, Monroe, Mansfield etc. These were, and still are, considered curvy but none were above a size 16, probably not even a 14.

There seems to be a lot of conflicting opinions on the site though, in many cases maybe down to wishful thinking.

XXXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can be a size 6/8 and be curvy its a shape not a size .........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We tend to like the person for who they are and not their size! "

Reply privately

By *ick111Man
over a year ago

Swindon

All women are special and if you can't see it you the wrong person for that woman. Whether curve your slim I have been very attracted to women mostly on the connection between us, but yes I have fancied the arse off them too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I have a soft spot for a curvy lady...but slim or curvy it's all good as long as There is a bit of chemistry...cliche but true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to post! I Adam like slim women. Stop sitting on the fence!!!!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Im staggered how many people would sleep with someone regardless of physical attraction as long as they have a cracking personality ! "

Of course they wouldn't: this is the recruitment site for the Diplomatic Corps don't you know!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Define curvy first. But like anything else - it's a personal preference I guess

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have to post! I Adam like slim women. Stop sitting on the fence!!!! "

Someone with an honest opinion?!!

Swoons...*thud!*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy for me. Rounded, sift and sexy. Very thin and it feels like you have turned gay.

Reply privately

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

"Curvy for me. Rounded, sift and sexy. Very thin and it feels like you have turned gay. "

I'm very sift !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy for me. Rounded, sift and sexy. Very thin and it feels like you have turned gay.

I'm very sift !!! "

If SHE was curvy you would also be gay. And thin is just as offence as being called FAT as I'm sure I would

End up with hate mail if I called any one fat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

U know when u see it, u know it when u connect. I tend to prefer a slim to few extra pounds but I must admit that some obbese women have attracted my attention and are light in the eye. The word Curvy in this site can be anything from average to huge and it doesnt give u any idea about the aize till u see the pictures which r in most profiles just as confusing. Most womens pics are close ups to body parts and frankly its hard to put them together to get the full picture. A pretty face wd do it for me. Well personality is an obvious thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy for me. Rounded, sift and sexy. Very thin and it feels like you have turned gay.

I'm very sift !!!

If SHE was curvy you would also be gay. And thin is just as offence as being called FAT as I'm sure I would

End up with hate mail if I called any one fat. "

they are the first to call themselves fat but get funny when anyone else mentions it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"U know when u see it, u know it when u connect. I tend to prefer a slim to few extra pounds but I must admit that some obbese women have attracted my attention and are light in the eye. The word Curvy in this site can be anything from average to huge and it doesnt give u any idea about the aize till u see the pictures which r in most profiles just as confusing. Most womens pics are close ups to body parts and frankly its hard to put them together to get the full picture. A pretty face wd do it for me. Well personality is an obvious thing "

dude ive been saying that forever. profile pics are like jigsaw puzzle pieces onhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

"U know when u see it, u know it when u connect. I tend to prefer a slim to few extra pounds but I must admit that some obbese women have attracted my attention and are light in the eye. The word Curvy in this site can be anything from average to huge and it doesnt give u any idea about the aize till u see the pictures which r in most profiles just as confusing. Most womens pics are close ups to body parts and frankly its hard to put them together to get the full picture. A pretty face wd do it for me. Well personality is an obvious thing

dude ive been saying that forever. profile pics are like jigsaw puzzle pieces onhere "

Well if your not into big women then the clue is in those pics.

Steer clear of the profiles that only have half a dozen boob in bra pics, two ankle pics and maybe a bum or face pic but no full body pic.

XXXX

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I only have bra and boob pics on my profile but then my name is "bbw12" so go figure, I am not trying to fool anyone into thinking anything other than what I am.

I am one of the people who say body type should not matter as the guys I have met all vary in height, weight, colour and personality, if someone really gets your brain and body stimulated for whatever reason then go for it I say

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Slim, I also love women with curves, though by curves I don't mean fat, i'm already fat and hate my own body, so no intrest in playing with a female my shape, BBW does nothing for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, epic thread! lol

For the record...

To look at, pure and simple, I prefer curves of some sort. However, I have met women so not my type but sometimes there is something about them, the way they move, talk or think... that just captures you instantly.

The animalistic side of me is always drawn to a woman with curves, there's something about that, that makes me want to fuck and become primal and sometimes despite the personality. In fact if I find their personality a turn off, I often will fuck harder and enjoy the feeling of using and abusing.

However, no matter what they look like, if they have that certain something then it doesn't matter, their shape has become utterly irrelevant to me. Because if as two people you can go to that little place inside your heads where the connection is no longer physical but feeling, then that experience is going to be amazing no matter what.

For those that are interested, there was a study done a while back about the global preference of different body shapes. It was found that it generally reflected the socio economic status of the region. In Africa, for instance, due to the shortage of food, large women are considered exotic and beautiful, because they appear the most able to provide for their children.

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Damn you Avatarforhim, you stole those words from my mouth! On the plus side you saved me a lot of typing

Looks are fine for looking at but the personality of a person is what you have to interact with so of course that's most important. After there is an attraction to a person's intellect and personality and a sexual "click" if I were to be able to choose their physique I would choose curvy. But that's just the icing on the cake, and cake without icing is still cake!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Damn you Avatarforhim, you stole those words from my mouth! On the plus side you saved me a lot of typing

Looks are fine for looking at but the personality of a person is what you have to interact with so of course that's most important. After there is an attraction to a person's intellect and personality and a sexual "click" if I were to be able to choose their physique I would choose curvy. But that's just the icing on the cake, and cake without icing is still cake!"

Yeah yeah yeah, Rose, I've heard it all before!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would also like to add, for the record, that my fantasy girl would definately be a petit busty japanese girl! Delicate and yet curvy! Yum yum!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh I like women that I play with to have some meat on their bones, can't beat the lovely soft skin of a gorgeous curvacious lady. I prefer my men to be bigger built too, rough and ready , bald headed builder type guys with a nice respectful attitude.

I am a bit heavier than I would like to be at the minute and don't feel very confident with myself, but after reading all these comments about curvier woman, I must admit I feel a little better about it. So I thank you all for that !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ooh I like women that I play with to have some meat on their bones, can't beat the lovely soft skin of a gorgeous curvacious lady. I prefer my men to be bigger built too, rough and ready , bald headed builder type guys with a nice respectful attitude.

I am a bit heavier than I would like to be at the minute and don't feel very confident with myself, but after reading all these comments about curvier woman, I must admit I feel a little better about it. So I thank you all for that !

"

I think everybody has body issues really. Especially on a site like this where it is easy to find someone with a body you think is better than yours.

I'm going to sound like confucious one more time now...

For me, I find that what makes a woman perfect is her imperfections. They make you unique and special.

But in your case Belle, you look absolutely gorgeous hun and your name is very apt xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was found that it generally reflected the socio economic status of the region. In Africa, for instance, due to the shortage of food, large women are considered exotic and beautiful, because they appear the most able to provide for their children."

I need to move to Africa?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I'm slim with curves.

I'm in the camp that say looks matter and they play a huge part in playing for me.

I HAVE to fancy them and find them physically attractive if we are to play, they then should have a personality I can get along with.

I know some fantastic men who have great personalities, really good guys however there is no physical attraction to them at all and for me that is a must.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is beauty in both, so either for me...

Reply privately

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

If am am stimulated mentally then Physically it will be the same. I just have to know we are going to get on and have a laugh really as nothing worse than an awkward silence

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I'm slim with curves.

I'm in the camp that say looks matter and they play a huge part in playing for me.

I HAVE to fancy them and find them physically attractive if we are to play, they then should have a personality I can get along with.

I know some fantastic men who have great personalities, really good guys however there is no physical attraction to them at all and for me that is a must."

Is that why we still haven't arranged a meet!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is beauty in both, so either for me..."

See, now there is an example of a beautiful curvy bottom!

Reply privately

over a year ago

if i'm going to be honest I prefer slim women, I don't like my own body so i'm not really attracted to women who look like me, sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice eyes and smile then if we can get on and have a laugh I don't see size a issue .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm never quite sure who or what defines curvy, I consider myself to be slim but I have curves also..... answers on a postcard please x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know some fantastic men who have great personalities, really good guys however there is no physical attraction to them at all and for me that is a must."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm never quite sure who or what defines curvy, I consider myself to be slim but I have curves also..... answers on a postcard please x "

I don't see curvy as a size but a shape.. To me you look both slim and curvy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know some fantastic men who have great personalities, really good guys however there is no physical attraction to them at all and for me that is a must. "

And another amazing curvy bottom!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does it matter? Thats the beauty of preference!

(Cba reading all the thread!)

Reply privately

By *sCass09Woman
over a year ago

leicester

"I look for intelligence and a nice personality. Honest!

Curves are a bonus tho. "

Everyone loves a bonus ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both at the same time would be ideal

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does it matter? Thats the beauty of preference!

(Cba reading all the thread!)"

I think I'll just sit on this thread and rate bottoms now. I've said my serious piece!

Yep, this ones a good 'un too!

Reply privately

By *sCass09Woman
over a year ago

leicester

"Happy Halloween

Happy Easter

Happy may day "

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!??

Reply privately

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Happy Halloween "
lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't mind if slim or curvy as long as there's a personality to go along with the person.

Oh and Happy Honika

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer curvy women as i love big boobs and a round bum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I prefer curvy women as i love big boobs and a round bum."

Who doesnt?! Thing is when it gets to some level the bum is not round anymore lol. On fab often curvy means big and another confusing body description id FABULOUS. Some slim women use it, many really big women use it as well so both words dont mean anything when found in a profile but to hide behind something

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cant answer as this fat fucks bouncing one my face while her hot slim pal is sucking my cock

Reply privately