Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Uh-oh...

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

The bed I've been wanting for my lad that should of been nearly £400 has been half price for a couple of months but I've been hanging on to see if it got any cheaper after Xmas.

Paid off as today they have an extra 15% off so it was £165

Problem is now on Tuesday I have a huge cabin bed with drawers and shelves underneath it to assemble!!

Me and flat pack do not get on AT ALL!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe you need help?

over a year ago

"The bed I've been wanting for my lad that should of been nearly £400 has been half price for a couple of months but I've been hanging on to see if it got any cheaper after Xmas.

Problem is now on Tuesday I have a huge cabin bed with drawers and shelves underneath it to assemble!!

Me and flat pack do not get on AT ALL!"

I imagine you are about to be inundated with offers of assistance

over a year ago

i can pop round, tool in hand, to help you in bed. lol

over a year ago

"The bed I've been wanting for my lad that should of been nearly £400 has been half price for a couple of months but I've been hanging on to see if it got any cheaper after Xmas.

Me and flat pack do not get on AT ALL!"

Surely you must be confident of getting it sorted or you wouldn't have bought it otherwise?

over a year ago

Surely you must be confident of getting it sorted or you wouldn't have bought it otherwise?"

That's a fair point.

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Surely you must be confident of getting it sorted or you wouldn't have bought it otherwise?"

Well I hope so or my lad will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor. All depends what time it turns up and how difficult it is!

over a year ago

Surely you must be confident of getting it sorted or you wouldn't have bought it otherwise?

Well I hope so or my lad will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor. All depends what time it turns up and how difficult it is! "

They usually aren't that bad these days and often the manufacturer has a website with help on.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Let us know how many bits are left over

over a year ago

This is my worst nightmare! Nothing stresses me out more than building furiture. Good luck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/12/13 12:42:29]

over a year ago

Can I watch flat pack gets entertaining

Post new Message to Thread