Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tiger stripes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So you have had a few little people and have done your piece for the human race. How do you hide your tiger stripes mums... I'm not ashamed of them but let's be honest they are not all that photogenic. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

wear something that you feel really sexy but comfortable in, there is no need to show any part of you that makes you uneasy. the majority of people won't give it a second thought if you show them but it should always about how you feel & your enjoyment.

all the best and remember, you are not alone in this thinking x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They say that most men dont notice our percieved 'faults' till we point them out ....wouldnt worry about it at all, you are who you are not what. All the best

over a year ago

"So you have had a few little people and have done your piece for the human race. How do you hide your tiger stripes mums... I'm not ashamed of them but let's be honest they are not all that photogenic. X "

Tiger stripes???

over a year ago

"They say that most men dont notice our percieved 'faults' till we point them out ....wouldnt worry about it at all, you are who you are not what. All the best "

I must challenge that theory...you seem to have 3 breasts. Not that I have an issue with it !

over a year ago

"So you have had a few little people and have done your piece for the human race. How do you hide your tiger stripes mums... I'm not ashamed of them but let's be honest they are not all that photogenic. X

Tiger stripes??? "

stretch marks x

over a year ago

I don't hide mine , my theory is ifthey offend people then bugger off!

But i have to say , nobody has ever mentioned them. Its something I cannot change so why worry

over a year ago

"So you have had a few little people and have done your piece for the human race. How do you hide your tiger stripes mums... I'm not ashamed of them but let's be honest they are not all that photogenic. X

Tiger stripes???

stretch marks x"

i thought it was a thread about 90's performance Fords lol

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Most men love the female form

Including the unique little bits that make us who we are

Don't hide them

;)

over a year ago

"So you have had a few little people and have done your piece for the human race. How do you hide your tiger stripes mums... I'm not ashamed of them but let's be honest they are not all that photogenic. X "

If you are uncomfortable with them wear a basque but you will find most people are not put off by them.

over a year ago

Tiger stripes???

stretch marks x"

oh i see, silly me!!! it has never bothered me, if i am that close and the woman is that under dressed then i am a bit to occupied to notice we all have our little faults

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I thought this was about animal print tops, of which I am a big fan

Choose what to wear very carefully, you'd be amazed at what can be hidden

over a year ago

I've had five kids so they are part of me I don't hide them if people don't like them that's up to them I've had people in the past who have loved them .....

over a year ago

"They say that most men dont notice our percieved 'faults' till we point them out ....wouldnt worry about it at all, you are who you are not what. All the best

I must challenge that theory...you seem to have 3 breasts. Not that I have an issue with it ! "

Lol oooops

over a year ago

"They say that most men dont notice our percieved 'faults' till we point them out ....wouldnt worry about it at all, you are who you are not what. All the best

I must challenge that theory...you seem to have 3 breasts. Not that I have an issue with it !

Lol oooops "

tried to find that pic, but couldnt get past the red dress.

WOW!

Post new Message to Thread