Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Professional Photography

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being a professional photographer is just wondered if there was ever a need from Fems or couples to require some pictures done.

These can be as shot or pro edited?

Have any if you ever had shots taken by a photographer. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why not guys as well? They're the ones who get ripped apart for having shit photos the most on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All my Photo's were taken by a Professional Photographer.

City of London Police

Gary

over a year ago

Couple ha ha that's a laugh

over a year ago

We would like that, keep saying we need some more erotic sexy shots of each other

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Have to say, your profile pictures could have taken by anyone on here. Should you not showcase your work?

over a year ago

Yeah I agree. Guys need pics too.

In box me if anyone has any requirements. x

over a year ago

"Have to say, your profile pictures could have taken by anyone on here. Should you not showcase your work? "

Yes I should, if anyone is interested I can then point them to portfolios where I have provided professional photography and edits. I shoot with a full frame SLR and have bowens lighting if required. But most people won't need exhaustive lighting setups.

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Have you had any experiences like this before where you have taken photos for a couple or is this on the wish list for 2014?

We've often thought about it but to us it comes down to trust and what happens with the original digital prints afterwards.

over a year ago

I'd be very wary of someone claiming to be a professional photographer who didn't have very good pics on their profile....

over a year ago

"Have you had any experiences like this before where you have taken photos for a couple or is this on the wish list for 2014?

We've often thought about it but to us it comes down to trust and what happens with the original digital prints afterwards."

Yes I have had experience before. The trust has to come down to making an agreement and being up front. And of course sticking to what has been agreed.

For me I love the art of photography and the erotic side can be fun.

over a year ago

"I'd be very wary of someone claiming to be a professional photographer who didn't have very good pics on their profile...."

I didn't want pro shots if myself. But I can show portfolio pics on here if they can get approved. These will be from model portfolios.

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'd be very wary of someone claiming to be a professional photographer who didn't have very good pics on their profile....

I didn't want pro shots if myself. But I can show portfolio pics on here if they can get approved. These will be from model portfolios. "

and if you posting pictures from model portfolios why would we trust you to be discrete? The model portfolio is theirs so you shouldn't be posting them

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I'd be very wary of someone claiming to be a professional photographer who didn't have very good pics on their profile....

I didn't want pro shots if myself. But I can show portfolio pics on here if they can get approved. These will be from model portfolios. "

Appreciate what your saying but having been on here for a while we are always wary of "professional photography" claims as there seems to be several offers in the forum every week.

We love Erotic art and agree as you've pointed out trust is an integral part of any relationship.

over a year ago

I didn't want pro shots if myself. But I can show portfolio pics on here if they can get approved. These will be from model portfolios.

and if you posting pictures from model portfolios why would we trust you to be discrete? The model portfolio is theirs so you shouldn't be posting them "

Don't worry I have a signed model agreement for these images.

over a year ago

Strangely, wwere talking about this last night....

I'm going to arrange a professional shoot for my better half with some of me too (stunt cock..that kind of thing) plus shots of both... Just some 'nice' sexy pics for us only...

Requirements

MUST be female tog

MUST have a website etc so we can gauge the standard of previous work.. We are both 'arty' and have cameras but........ World of difference...

There will be a quiz too.... What size sensor has your DSLR got? What's yer lighting rig?, how many backdrops do u have

Etc, etc

I have a reasonable cam and can use editing sw... Not the same thing as knowing about lighting subjects, poses, etc etc

/carry on

over a year ago

Counts me out as I'm not a female tog.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Congratulations, sir, you have won a small prize as being professional photographer of the month to post this month's 'I am a professional photographer and...' thread.

Your prize will be the same as the last half dozen chaps (and it is ALWAYS a chap) to post this topic - criticism of your own pics, personal questions regarding your intentions, suspicion regarding your choice of socks and so on.

over a year ago

"Congratulations, sir, you have won a small prize as being professional photographer of the month to post this month's 'I am a professional photographer and...' thread.

Your prize will be the same as the last half dozen chaps (and it is ALWAYS a chap) to post this topic - criticism of your own pics, personal questions regarding your intentions, suspicion regarding your choice of socks and so on. "

Not at all. I know my photography and the publications. If people are looking for genuine photographs then I am here to offer assistance. Anything that is shot will be in agreement of all those concerned.

over a year ago

"Being a professional photographer is just wondered if there was ever a need from Fems or couples to require some pictures done.

Have any if you ever had shots taken by a photographer. x"

There are lots of photographers on here. Some no lets say the majority have examples of their work on their profile and they are good examples of what they can do not over exposed or badly shot. Your best bet is to get some professional looking pictures on your profile so it don't look like its all words and an inability to provide.

over a year ago

You need to have good examples on your profile.

Sorry to sound harsh, but yours shown are not.

over a year ago

"You need to have good examples on your profile.

Sorry to sound harsh, but yours shown are not."

We agree on this it would make far more sense having good examples of what you can do.

over a year ago

I'm waiting a couple mores pics to be approved. These show studio shoots.

over a year ago

"Have you had any experiences like this before where you have taken photos for a couple or is this on the wish list for 2014?

We've often thought about it but to us it comes down to trust and what happens with the original digital prints afterwards."

and not only that, but the offers of professional photo sessions come with less than professional strings attached.

have to say, as has been said, OP, your pics are no better than most on here, and worse than a lot of single guys.

surely, if you are a pro, your own pics would be of a much higher standard.

they were taken with someone else in attendance, so couldnt they have taken some with your professional tutorage?

and before admin say anything about making it personal about the OPs profile, the post is about being a good photographer. so he photos are relevant.

there are other photographers on the site, and their profile pics are awesome

over a year ago

I think if op wants some people to pose he needs to post some better pics no offence mate !

over a year ago

I've never took pro pics of myself and due me I prefer my natural pics. The pics of shoots I was trying to put up got rejected as they are not me.

Happy to email pics of my work that shows what I can do.

For me it's not about my own profile pics as very difficult to take your own pro shots or if I got someone else to do them for me.

over a year ago

"I've never took pro pics of myself and due me I prefer my natural pics. The pics of shoots I was trying to put up got rejected as they are not me.

For me it's not about my own profile pics as very difficult to take your own pro shots or if I got someone else to do them for me. "

as i said in my post, fella.

you have pics of your dick on some womans ass.

you could have set everything up professionally and just used her as a button monkey.

over a year ago

"We got suspended for 48 hours for suggesting the the same as you so we are amazed the thread is till going.

The rules point out no giving details to commercial sites or asking people to contact you by email for commercial use...or that is what we were to believe.

"

Not doing anything commercially here. Not pointing anyone to a commercial site either.

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"I've never took pro pics of myself and due me I prefer my natural pics. The pics of shoots I was trying to put up got rejected as they are not me.

For me it's not about my own profile pics as very difficult to take your own pro shots or if I got someone else to do them for me.

you could have set everything up professionally and just used her as a button monkey."

over a year ago

you could have set everything up professionally and just used her as a button monkey."

You really need to be behind the camera concentrating on a focus point etc. plus the lady was bent over and no way could point the camera in my direct.

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

and if you posting pictures from model portfolios why would we trust you to be discrete? The model portfolio is theirs so you shouldn't be posting them

Don't worry I have a signed model agreement for these images. "

you get a model release for portfolios you have done, how the fuck do you do that, portfolios are the models property, unless tfp, but even so the privacy/discretion issue is still there

over a year ago

"We got suspended for 48 hours for suggesting the the same as you so we are amazed the thread is till going.

The rules point out no giving details to commercial sites or asking people to contact you by email for commercial use...or that is what we were to believe.

Not doing anything commercially here. Not pointing anyone to a commercial site either.

"

So you're a professional photographer who is offering freebies? Just what would you expect in return?

over a year ago

you could have set everything up professionally and just used her as a button monkey.

You really need to be behind the camera concentrating on a focus point etc. plus the lady was bent over and no way could point the camera in my direct. "

Get a remote. Cheap. Simple solution.

Works for me and I'm as far from pro as they come.

over a year ago

You really need to be behind the camera concentrating on a focus point etc. plus the lady was bent over and no way could point the camera in my direct.

Works for me and I'm as far from pro as they come."

Still doesn't allow you to be flexible you'd have to set the shot up frame it correctly. Not the best way to fire the camera unless you was using it in a tripod for landscapes or night photography.

over a year ago

Don't worry I have a signed model agreement for these images.

you get a model release for portfolios you have done, how the fuck do you do that, portfolios are the models property, unless tfp, but even so the privacy/discretion issue is still there"

Copyright always remains with the photographer even if getting paid for weddings etc.

However the point I was making was the photos would not be used anywhere and just offering some people a hand if needs be. And then Amy agreement would be worked out prior.

over a year ago

Still doesn't allow you to be flexible you'd have to set the shot up frame it correctly. Not the best way to fire the camera unless you was using it in a tripod for landscapes or night photography. "

Every pic I've taken was done via tripod and remote - flexible enough - and i thought Pros were used to framing shots?

over a year ago

Still doesn't allow you to be flexible you'd have to set the shot up frame it correctly. Not the best way to fire the camera unless you was using it in a tripod for landscapes or night photography.

Every pic I've taken was done via tripod and remote - flexible enough - and i thought Pros were used to framing shots? "

Guess your working on auto mode too then?

What about a sharp focus point exactly where you want to out it for a great DOF shot. ?

Anyway as I have said before. Was just offering a service.

over a year ago

So no need to continue with this thread. Unless people want to contact me on here to discuss.

over a year ago

Every pic I've taken was done via tripod and remote - flexible enough - and i thought Pros were used to framing shots?

Guess your working on auto mode too then?

What about a sharp focus point exactly where you want to out it for a great DOF shot. ?

Anyway as I have said before. Was just offering a service. "

Post shot editing software?

But i was referring to selfies - which you said were hard to take.

over a year ago

For those on here asking about security of images from going to a shoot....its simple, as a photographer myself, any risque, interesting, personal shots, I put a new memory card in the camera that the person signs before it goes in, and show them the images on the camera, then hand them the card.

If they want them edited, it is in full view of them.

This is to safeguard myself as much as giving them full confidence the images wont go walkabout.

over a year ago

Oh another "professional" photographer

Who'd have thought that there was that many out there and on this site??

Your profile pics don't say professional to us OP

over a year ago

How Much ?

over a year ago

"

Anyway as I have said before. Was just offering a service. "

But not a commercial service. And you still haven't said what you'd want in return?

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

[Removed by poster at 26/12/13 20:20:27]

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Its standard practice to get a model release & a 2257 ruling signed from a model if its used for commercial use, don't ever sign anything if its private pics.

If its out the goodness of the photographers heart they will give you the card to copy of & delete the pics before they leave.

Always ask for previous references from other models etc before agreeing to any shoots.

over a year ago

I would suggest that if anyone explained they wanted images done for a swingers profile or similar that surely part of the contract would be handing over the memory card no? Of course if the person hiring never raises the subject then the photographer concerned would treat the task like any other.

A good photographer though would understand the fact the shots might be intimate and complete discretion would be shown...

A good professional photographer will look at the assignment and only concern him/herself with justifying the fee being charged and ensure the job done was of very high standard regardless of the nature of the images.

Alternatively I am confident you will find a (erm) photographer on here willing to take images of a certain quality in exchange for personal favours.

If your keen on getting top quality images stick to paying a good one unless you find someone you can totally trust and ensure that if the images are vital to you that you purchase the copyright of them and they go with you when you leave the studio!

over a year ago

"Being a professional photographer is just wondered if there was ever a need from Fems or couples to require some pictures done.

Have any if you ever had shots taken by a photographer. x"

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"Oh another "professional" photographer

Who'd have thought that there was that many out there and on this site??

Your profile pics don't say professional to us OP"

over a year ago

Okay, the response to my ad is phenomenal; so please form an orderly queue & be patient whilst Bruce from Sydney University, sorts out the logistics.

Oh, shit!!!!!

Removed by poster.

Post new Message to Thread