FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Its obvious to everyone youre a fabster !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stereotypes....they are everywhere, some based on rather suspect truths, others formed by evil world dominating villains intent on discrediting their feared nemesis.

So what's the stereotypical FAB member look like ? Can you offer a trait ? A look ? A common ground amongst Fab members ? Ill attempt to start it off :

The average FAB guy is easy to spot....he's the one checking your sky remote isn't smaller than yours

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

The Fab woman is always ready to play, walking around in stockings and suspenders

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dribbles a lot....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

When your tattoo is a chameleon on a swing ..

over a year ago

Your wedding day pictures are taken in the bathroom mirror

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

You always have two rather large handbags on the go ... your normal every day one and your just in case you get lucky one ... complete with fuck me heels, hold ups, crotchless lingerie, condoms, lube, wet wipes, velcro restraints, blindfold and battery operated mini toys !!!

over a year ago

"You always have two rather large handbags on the go ... your normal every day one and your just in case you get lucky one ... complete with fuck me heels, hold ups, crotchless lingerie, condoms, lube, wet wipes, velcro restraints, blindfold and battery operated mini toys !!! "
Whoooa there girl, you seem to know too much about all this !

over a year ago

"You always have two rather large handbags on the go ... your normal every day one and your just in case you get lucky one ... complete with fuck me heels, hold ups, crotchless lingerie, condoms, lube, wet wipes, velcro restraints, blindfold and battery operated mini toys !!! "

My play bag is always packed and in the boot of the car

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

"You always have two rather large handbags on the go ... your normal every day one and your just in case you get lucky one ... complete with fuck me heels, hold ups, crotchless lingerie, condoms, lube, wet wipes, velcro restraints, blindfold and battery operated mini toys !!! Whoooa there girl, you seem to know too much about all this ! "

In actual fact I much prefer to entertain at home now ... my suitcase on wheels with mini generator was proving to be a bit of a give away !!!

over a year ago

Army guy look, with a crew cut and 6pack, like me lol

over a year ago

"You always have two rather large handbags on the go ... your normal every day one and your just in case you get lucky one ... complete with fuck me heels, hold ups, crotchless lingerie, condoms, lube, wet wipes, velcro restraints, blindfold and battery operated mini toys !!! Whoooa there girl, you seem to know too much about all this !

In actual fact I much prefer to entertain at home now ... my suitcase on wheels with mini generator was proving to be a bit of a give away !!! "

Yeah bet the purpose made bondage table and diesel generator with surgical instruments looks lovely behind the Welsh dresser?

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

"You always have two rather large handbags on the go ... your normal every day one and your just in case you get lucky one ... complete with fuck me heels, hold ups, crotchless lingerie, condoms, lube, wet wipes, velcro restraints, blindfold and battery operated mini toys !!! Whoooa there girl, you seem to know too much about all this !

My reputation obviously precedes me !!!

In actual fact I much prefer to entertain at home now ... my suitcase on wheels with mini generator was proving to be a bit of a give away !!!

Yeah bet the purpose made bondage table and diesel generator with surgical instruments looks lovely behind the Welsh dresser?"

over a year ago

" Your wedding day pictures are taken in the bathroom mirror"

over a year ago

" Your wedding day pictures are taken in the bathroom mirror"

With the seat up?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You have nameless friends all over the country.

over a year ago

"You have nameless friends all over the country.

"

over a year ago

Glued to your smartphone 24/7

over a year ago

"Glued to your smartphone 24/7"

Well isnt everyone theses days...but they could be chatting on any site..facebook etc....doesnt automatically make them a fabster...

But wouldn't it be cool if there was some sort of code????

over a year ago

"Glued to your smartphone 24/7

Well isnt everyone theses days...but they could be chatting on any site..facebook etc....doesnt automatically make them a fabster...

But wouldn't it be cool if there was some sort of code???? "

We could bring back toothing, send the word "F.A.B" out via Bluetooth if a non swinger catches you out, just say you like thunderbirds lol

over a year ago

Pockets full of condoms

over a year ago

ur mum

By *airymusclesMan
over a year ago

scotland

Youre on the bonnet of the car instead of IN the car!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The typical FAB TG (some of this might be true for your actual girls, too) ALWAYS looks glamorous, we have full make up on, frillies, condoms and lube in our handbag AND we are constantly at a loose end, just waiting for some faceless chap to ask us to meet him in a layby an hour's drive from us to suck him off for 2 minutes, before driving back home. Our biggest sexual fantasy is to meet that strange chap who wants us to meet him in Sainsbury's car park between 13.45 and 13.55 on a Tuesday afternoon whilst his wife is busy and using an invisibility spell have coitus without getting arrested.

over a year ago

"The typical FAB TG (some of this might be true for your actual girls, too) ALWAYS looks glamorous, we have full make up on, frillies, condoms and lube in our handbag AND we are constantly at a loose end, just waiting for some faceless chap to ask us to meet him in a layby an hour's drive from us to suck him off for 2 minutes, before driving back home. Our biggest sexual fantasy is to meet that strange chap who wants us to meet him in Sainsbury's car park between 13.45 and 13.55 on a Tuesday afternoon whilst his wife is busy and using an invisibility spell have coitus without getting arrested. "

over a year ago

You say hello to a stranger with a pleasant greeting then run away and hide never to be seen again !

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I saw a member of fab in Curry's the other day. He was walking about with a Sky remote held next to his crotch

over a year ago

I've heard of price comparison but that's ridiculous

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"The typical FAB TG (some of this might be true for your actual girls, too) ALWAYS looks glamorous, we have full make up on, frillies, condoms and lube in our handbag AND we are constantly at a loose end, just waiting for some faceless chap to ask us to meet him in a layby an hour's drive from us to suck him off for 2 minutes, before driving back home. Our biggest sexual fantasy is to meet that strange chap who wants us to meet him in Sainsbury's car park between 13.45 and 13.55 on a Tuesday afternoon whilst his wife is busy and using an invisibility spell have coitus without getting arrested. "

Maybe I'm a TG?!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I saw a member of fab in Curry's the other day. He was walking about with a Sky remote held next to his crotch "

Men never use the Virgin remote on here.

By *ushyMan
over a year ago

Surrey

Probably a long shot but here goes to spontaneously good luck ...anyone going to be near/in st.lucia soon and looking for the time of there life

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Probably a long shot but here goes to spontaneously good luck ...anyone going to be near/in st.lucia soon and looking for the time of there life "

Where do you say it? Context is important here.

over a year ago

"I saw a member of fab in Curry's the other day. He was walking about with a Sky remote held next to his crotch

Men never use the Virgin remote on here."

Maybe they're afraid of the virgin branding and the effect it may have ? Is it smaller ?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I saw a member of fab in Curry's the other day. He was walking about with a Sky remote held next to his crotch

Men never use the Virgin remote on here.

Maybe they're afraid of the virgin branding and the effect it may have ? Is it smaller ?"

It doesn't have as much girth.

over a year ago

Composition and lighting may help. This is a technical subject !

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

A tattoo of pampas grass next to a hot tub on their inner thigh

By *istermuffmanMan
over a year ago

Oldbury

They have a dirty grin whilst looking at their phone.

over a year ago

Fab Tranny,,,,,,, the furtive blokey who lurks about in women’s shoe shops checking out the extra large section….!.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Fab Tranny,,,,,,, the furtive blokey who lurks about in women’s shoe shops checking out the extra large section….!. "

Size 6

over a year ago

"Fab Tranny,,,,,,, the furtive blokey who lurks about in women’s shoe shops checking out the extra large section….!.

Size 6 "

Oh you lucky foooker,,,

OMG I'm so jealous....

over a year ago

You walk around the supermarket slightly paranoid if someone looks at you twice.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Every time anyone says "Fab" about something you do a double-take to see if it's worth saying "Fab" with a wink back at them.

over a year ago

"Every time anyone says "Fab" about something you do a double-take to see if it's worth saying "Fab" with a wink back at them.

"

Don't wink ... If you wink they'll just block you

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Every time anyone says "Fab" about something you do a double-take to see if it's worth saying "Fab" with a wink back at them.

Don't wink ... If you wink they'll just block you "

What if I suggest we could be friends?

over a year ago

"

Have you spoke to them first? At length? With interesting, original and witty conversation?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

I'm glad you don't work in an icecream van

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Have you spoke to them first? At length? With interesting, original and witty conversation? "

No - I just heard them say "fab". Hangs head in shame. Slouches off blocked and ashamed.

over a year ago

Have you spoke to them first? At length? With interesting, original and witty conversation?

No - I just heard them say "fab". Hangs head in shame. Slouches off blocked and ashamed.

"

When will you single females learn ??

over a year ago

Leading on nicely to the fact that we categorise everyone:

Single male

Single female

Couple

Etc

Excuse me can you give directions to.....bugger off you're outside my filters