Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wifes birthday pressy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife is a bit prude won't swing or do oral for long. For her birthday she wonts to buy stockings and suspenders for me to wear as we have sex. I'm str but it's a big turn on for me to wear these for her and it doesn't half turn her on. Is there many females like there hubbys wear stockings while having sex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

she might be hinting that she wants u to dress up as a tv or sumthing or she could be thinkin of u as a woman when u put stocking on etc, but i haven't been asked to do it or heard of it bein asked

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

its my birthday today and im now the proud owner of a brand new BMW M5 in yellow, what a lovely hubby i have got....xxxx stella

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

il race ya in my wrx sti scobby quarter mile in 9.5 sec

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wow.... nice profile and a fantastic car, lucky you

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

hope thats me you taking to lol only joking

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

9.5 lol...take ur hand brake off..lol

over a year ago

As long as you are comfortable with it then do it

It does not appeal to all myself included

However the thing most people don't think about is the average age is around 80 then ya die

Life's not a practice run so do what you want

The emphasis on YOU like i said if you are comfortable with it that's fine if not dont do it

We ain't all the same we all want different things we all have different kinks

and outlooks on life it doesn't make us any worse than anyone else

Nobody in my opinion has any right to judge anything anyone else does xx

over a year ago

"My wife is a bit prude won't swing or do oral for long. For her birthday she wonts to buy stockings and suspenders for me to wear as we have sex. I'm str but it's a big turn on for me to wear these for her and it doesn't half turn her on. Is there many females like there hubbys wear stockings while having sex"

Some years ago I was seeing a woman that was crazy about Rocky Horror picture show.

She adored men in women's clothes, one time I was feeling horny but she wasn't. so I slipped on some stockings and suspenders of hers, when she realised it soon wakened her sexual desires.

OK, I have to admit I felt a right prat but she loved it.

Another time, a group of us guys went out dressed as women for a laugh, at the time I was rather feminine looking anyway, what with me being so very slim (at that time, lol) and hair down to my arse, anyway, I was rather very convincing it would seem, my girlfriend along with pretty much everyone didn't recognise me, but when I spoke her eyes near popped out and she couldn't wait, so straight into the pub toilets she dragged me, where, when there another girl joined us. that's a very long story cut short.

Answer, yes there are some women out there that love the thought of a man in a woman's clothing.

If you're ok with it, then embrace it and enjoy.

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"9.5 lol...take ur hand brake off..lol"

9.5 i think someone telling you porkies because they only go up to a 3ltr lol

over a year ago

Gosh! A thread about a cross dressing loving wife has turned into a look what I got thread...I got a birthday card and a kiss of my daughter this year...That memory will not be over in 9.5 seconds....Oooooo perhaps a scooby is not a car after all....

over a year ago

"Gosh! A thread about a cross dressing loving wife has turned into a look what I got thread...I got a birthday card and a kiss of my daughter this year...That memory will not be over in 9.5 seconds....Oooooo perhaps a scooby is not a car after all.... "

best present i got last year was a message on my mobile from my 3 little grandaughters singing me happy birthday ..already got a nice merc dont need no other german car !!!

Post new Message to Thread