Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

merry Christmas not

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What a sad state of affairs that you wish someone merry Christmas and they can't be bothered to reply back to you.

Or am I wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lighten up

It's Christmas !!

Merry Christmas

over a year ago

"Lighten up

It's Christmas !!

Merry Christmas "

Lol

over a year ago

Maybe there busy wishing others merry crimbo,but hey,you have a merry christmas.xxxxx

over a year ago

I'm so tired but Merry Christmas

over a year ago

if they haven't read it they could be busy

if not then they are not being polite

but no need to start a post though

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is this a moan?

I've sent loads of Christmas messages and I haven't had replies from most of them. I didn't send them to get a Christmas wish back. I was sending a thought. Never give to receive.

Merry Christmas

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is this a moan?

I've sent loads of Christmas messages and I haven't had replies from most of them. I didn't send them to get a Christmas wish back. I was sending a thought. Never give to receive.

Merry Christmas

"

over a year ago

tis the season for giving, for forgiving and forgetting.

you gave a christmas greeting, they forgot to reply, you should forgive.

cliff richards would be very disappointed

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"What a sad state of affairs that you wish someone merry Christmas and they can't be bothered to reply back to you.

Or am I wrong."

Maybe they think that you would are going to use it as a lead in to coming onto them. A bit like the 'we haven't spoken for ages how are you' messages from people you've never actually spoken to.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Merry Christmas topcat

over a year ago

"What a sad state of affairs that you wish someone merry Christmas and they can't be bothered to reply back to you.

Or am I wrong.

Maybe they think that you would are going to use it as a lead in to coming onto them. A bit like the 'we haven't spoken for ages how are you' messages from people you've never actually spoken to. "

Sounds like you may be as cynical as me

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Or am I wrong."

It's sad that people send Christmas greetings expecting something in return.

Sending good wishes to people is about giving, not about what you get in return.

And moaning about it at what is supposed to be a time of peace and goodwill is doubly sad.

over a year ago

Or am I wrong."

Merry Christmas

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Or am I wrong.

Maybe they think that you would are going to use it as a lead in to coming onto them. A bit like the 'we haven't spoken for ages how are you' messages from people you've never actually spoken to.

Sounds like you may be as cynical as me "

Is that a come-on?

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Or am I wrong."

,...Thats children for you.. x x X

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It's life it happens....move on

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Is this a moan?

Merry Christmas

"

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Or am I wrong.

Sending good wishes to people is about giving, not about what you get in return.

And moaning about it at what is supposed to be a time of peace and goodwill is doubly sad."

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Is this a moan?

Merry Christmas

"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Or am I wrong.

Maybe they think that you would are going to use it as a lead in to coming onto them. A bit like the 'we haven't spoken for ages how are you' messages from people you've never actually spoken to. "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Or am I wrong.

And moaning about it at what is supposed to be a time of peace and goodwill is doubly sad."

over a year ago

Or am I wrong.

And moaning about it at what is supposed to be a time of peace and goodwill is doubly sad.

"

I'm sure Santa will fill your pram full of new toys, to throw out of your pram on Boxing Day lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Or am I wrong."

You are wrong. You should wish people merry Christmas because you want to, not because you want them yo say it back to you.

Also. Do you have an ulterior motive? Did you know them before you wished them merry Christmas or was that your way of sneaking into a conversation and hoping they would meet you?

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Or am I wrong."

Maybe Christmas is not a happy time of year for them...

Maybe they have not replied because they are battling demons in their head...

Maybe rather than whining about them not replying you should be popping round to say "hi" in person, if they are alone and depressed you may just save their life...

Just an idea...

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Or am I wrong.

Maybe rather than whining about them not replying you should be popping round to say "hi" in person, if they are alone and depressed you may just save their life...

Just an idea..."

Exactly, Two people have sadly found life to difficult at this time of the year and committed suicide in front of a train. Resulting in being called in to work on the only days we both had free to meet others. Do I complain 'No' just wish they had friends even those here that could of tipped them the right side of depression.

God bless them I have missed family and fun time but have friends on here, at least we have a future to enjoy with them.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Or am I wrong.

Just an idea...

Exactly, Two people have sadly found life to difficult at this time of the year and committed suicide in front of a train. Resulting in being called in to work on the only days we both had free to meet others. Do I complain 'No' just wish they had friends even those here that could of tipped them the right side of depression.

God bless them I have missed family and fun time but have friends on here, at least we have a future to enjoy with them.

"

Sorry your Christmas has been been disrupted but please dont let it be spoiled by such a sad event, and spare a thought for the poor train driver who will have the memory of this tragedy to cope with every Christmas from now on.

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

Or am I wrong.

I'm sure Santa will fill your pram full of new toys, to throw out of your pram on Boxing Day lol"

over a year ago

"tis the season for giving, for forgiving and forgetting.

you gave a christmas greeting, they forgot to reply, you should forgive.

cliff richards would be very disappointed"

There is no such thing as Cliff Richard.

I asked Santa

Gary

over a year ago

Or am I wrong."

Yup, you are wrong. All depends on circumstances, and a forced acknowledgement isn't worth having anyway.

over a year ago

"Is this a moan?

Merry Christmas

"

This

Happy Christmas and merry new year

over a year ago

Or am I wrong.

Yup, you are wrong. All depends on circumstances, and a forced acknowledgement isn't worth having anyway. "

Post new Message to Thread