Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Easter Eggs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you still buy Easter Eggs for the family (kids etc), or do you buy them something else these days?

In the light of everyone going on about healthy eating and kids ending up with about 10 eggs, I tend to buy something else that they want/need.

What do you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son was only ever allowed one easter egg when he was a child if anyone wanted to buy him one id ask they bought him a small gift of equal value. Kids have far too many sweets and my son never had any until he was at least 5. This year i got him a dvd. Oh and he doesnt have any fillings either

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i get them all an egg just really because money is tight and i got 15 to buy for and most supermarkets got eggs for roughly a quid xx

over a year ago

I always get my daughter 1 egg and then either a dvd or cd, the rest of the family usually give her some money.

Shes is a strange child tbh give her the choice of chocolate/sweets or chopped up peppers/carrots and she goes for the peppers/carrots every time. she doesn't take after her mum lol but then again i never wanted her to grow up to be a big girl like me, although i love the size i am i know how difficult it could be when i was growing up and didnt want her to have to go though that, which she wont as shes skin and bone and can still eat like a horse lol

over a year ago

i buy eggs, its easter after all and kids want easter eggs lol, how many of us can honestly say we dont eat crap?

over a year ago

My Goddaughters don't eat alot of chocolate so I usually buy them something else easter related. Maybe a paint your own rabbit shaped money box or someting else crafty that will keep them occupied fo more than 30 seconds in the Easter beak LOL

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

"Do you still buy Easter Eggs for the family (kids etc), or do you buy them something else these days?

In the light of everyone going on about healthy eating and kids ending up with about 10 eggs, I tend to buy something else that they want/need.

What do you do? "

we love giving easter eggs,its only once a year let the kids and the adults enjoy

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I sell chocolate for a living but don't sell Easter Eggs as they are a rip off.

Post new Message to Thread