Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how old is fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondered how old the site is? is there any people still here who joined in the beginning?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Do a search on the forum. This has been asked before.

over a year ago

yeh well im asking again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

every question/topic on here has been asked before judging by the complaints that go with them.

over a year ago

Founded in 2006 according to their twitter thingy

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"yeh well im asking again "

I know. Don't get cross - I am only saying that there was a thread. Some of the posters then have left since but were here for some time.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

This owner took over in December 2008...but it was running for a couple of years before that I think

over a year ago

"every question/topic on here has been asked before judging by the complaints that go with them."

lol,,yep, sure nobody would ever post if they searched every permutation of their question first

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yes you don't have to search before you post as most questions get repeated over time.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

In the begining there was rock'n'roll.

So endeth the lesson

over a year ago

"In the begining there was rock'n'roll.

So endeth the lesson "

thanks, that clears that up then

(tumble )

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

No probs, you can rely on me anytime anytime, sort of occasionally, ish, type thing.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

to the OP...

Its at the bottom of every page.

(Hint, copyright 2006)

over a year ago

That was just when the name 'Fab Swingers' was copyrighted.

Fab started in the year 4 BC by a couple Jacob and Eva Admino-Apostlus who, upon walking in a beautiful garden laden with delicious fruits, decided to lay down and sample the fruit of the body as well as the succulent pears that were growing.

Whilst they were coupled together in ecstasy another couple walked into the garden and happened upon this fornicating couple. They stood and

watched for a while until they also were overcome with the desires of the flesh and joined in with the fornicating couple. This couple were known as Abraham and Catherine Moderati .

Soon news spread in the land of this secret group and others began descending to the garden, known as The Garden of Chams-Plaza. There are also early scriptures on the walls in nearby caves of texts and drawings of women bending over and a variety of phallus type drawings of various size. These early writings became known as

De Profiles and spread the word of the ever expanding group who were known as Swingus Disciple-us.

Admin are descendants of Jacob and through the many ages of time have spread the word of Swingus-Disciple-us adapting to modern teachings and invention until the emergence of the

world wide web whereby the message is broadcast to all modern disciples of the Swinging world.

I hope this aanswers your question OP.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"That was just when the name 'Fab Swingers' was copyrighted.

Fab started in the year 4 BC by a couple Jacob and Eva Admino-Apostlus who, upon walking in a beautiful garden laden with delicious fruits, decided to lay down and sample the fruit of the body as well as the succulent pears that were growing.

Whilst they were coupled together in ecstasy another couple walked into the garden and happened upon this fornicating couple. They stood and

watched for a while until they also were overcome with the desires of the flesh and joined in with the fornicating couple. This couple were known as Abraham and Catherine Moderati .

Soon news spread in the land of this secret group and others began descending to the garden, known as The Garden of Chams-Plaza. There are also early scriptures on the walls in nearby caves of texts and drawings of women bending over and a variety of phallus type drawings of various size. These early writings became known as

De Profiles and spread the word of the ever expanding group who were known as Swingus Disciple-us.

Admin are descendants of Jacob and through the many ages of time have spread the word of Swingus-Disciple-us adapting to modern teachings and invention until the emergence of the

world wide web whereby the message is broadcast to all modern disciples of the Swinging world.

I hope this aanswers your question OP. "

over a year ago

How did you come up with something so sophisticated at this hour?

over a year ago

This seems to be the time when my brain is alert, Ill get tired soon and I wont be able to wake up at 8.30 when I should get up.

Im impressed with my typing, I am using a smartphone with a smallish screen and I only spotted one typing error.

over a year ago

If you really knew your history, you would know that the first swinger was Lileth who was Adams first wife. She had a thing for angels long before Eve came along and discovered serpents.

You won't find that TRUE story in the bible

over a year ago

"just wondered how old the site is? is there any people still here who joined in the beginning?"

formed in 2006 hun, been here with 3 girls ;0) Took a lil time to take off tho much better then, now its clicky, risky and hard work. Communication is very lacking as is basic courtesy but hey the Brits have never been very courteous. x

over a year ago

"If you really knew your history, you would know that the first swinger was Lileth who was Adams first wife. She had a thing for angels long before Eve came along and discovered serpents.

You won't find that TRUE story in the bible "

You are confusing Eva Admino-Apostlus with Garden of Eden Eve, these are two entirely different women.

Lileth wasnt a swinger, she was a cheater, cheating with angels is still cheating and being on Fab, you should know the difference between a Swinger and a cheater

over a year ago

It was only cheating when Adam said he wouldn't join in

over a year ago

"It was only cheating when Adam said he wouldn't join in "

over a year ago

And dont get me started on when Maximo Bi-Sexualartis came onto the scene, or the Bigimo Beautiflimo Womani, a group known today as the BBWs, caused an uprising in 6 BC.

over a year ago

It's all Greek to me

over a year ago

"In the begining there was rock'n'roll.

So endeth the lesson "

Was that when angels had guitars, even before they had wings?

over a year ago

I bet there's a single guy on here who has been here from the beginning who STILL can't get a meet lol

over a year ago

No pic no veris

over a year ago

"No probs, you can rely on me anytime anytime, sort of occasionally, ish, type thing. "

Merry xmas! Just yesterday I was wondering how you are.

over a year ago

"No probs, you can rely on me anytime anytime, sort of occasionally, ish, type thing.

Merry xmas! Just yesterday I was wondering how you are. "

what about me?

over a year ago

"No probs, you can rely on me anytime anytime, sort of occasionally, ish, type thing.

Merry xmas! Just yesterday I was wondering how you are. what about me? "

How are you?

over a year ago

Better now you ask thanks

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Very good history of swinging.

However you forgot to mention the events of a few years later which became known as the "Turmoil"

That bloke with the long white beard who lives on cloud 9a (sometimes known as God) decided that he didn't like all his people getting involved in this swinging malarkey. So he sent down his eldest kid who called himself the Messiah (also known as Jesus or Brian) and urged us all to turn away from swinging and follow him on the righteous path.

All was going well for him until his mother caught him bollock naked in the bedroom shagging some bird with a big black hairy muff.

She then spoketh the immortal words " He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"

And we all lived happily ever after.

over a year ago

"

formed in 2006 hun, been here with 3 girls ;0) Took a lil time to take off tho much better then, now its clicky, risky and hard work. Communication is very lacking as is basic courtesy but hey the Brits have never been very courteous. x"

But you stayed

Post new Message to Thread